Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 KnC Jupiters +/- 550GH/s stable, IN HAND - IMMEDIATE DELIVERY - page 3. (Read 2864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

4 @ 10 BTC each

I could have sworn that BTCMC was out of business?

Contrary to myth and popular belief, I am able to multi-task!

Not all of my business interests are consolidated in one entity. 
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

4 @ 10 BTC each

I could have sworn that BTCMC was out of business?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
You should make your min bid price your reserve price.  Your last auction you didn't sell below the reserve so this would save alot of wasted time.

Both starting bid and reserve price are clearly stated in the OP, and are two different things.

Above reserve price, the units are automatically sold. Below reserve price but above starting bid I'll consider it.

Best bid: 4 @ 10 BTC each (yochdog)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
4 @ 10 BTC each
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
You should make your min bid price your reserve price.  Your last auction you didn't sell below the reserve so this would save alot of wasted time.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
This is an auction for 4 KnC Jupiter, hashing stable at +/- 550GH/s. Info:

• located in the EU
  • will be shipped just after the auction ends with UPS Express Saver service. That means next day delivery for most EU, and 48 hours delivery for the rest of the world
  • any kind of ownership proofs will be sent through PM at buyers request
  • full escrow is possible with JohnK., to be organized and paid by the buyer
  • minimum increment per bid: 1 BTC
  • reserve price: 26 BTC + shipping
  • starting bid: 10 BTC + shipping
  • auction ends on Monday, 11th November at 11:00 UTC

How to bid?

Post your bids in this thread. Prices must be stated in BTC per Jupiter. You must state the max number of Jupiters you want (eg: 3@35).

So if someone bids for 4 Jupiters @ 40 BTC and this is the highest bid, then he'll get all 4 Jupiters. If the two highest bids are 4 Jupiters @ 40 BTC and 1 Jupiter @ 45 BTC, then the first person will get 3 Jupiters and the second person will get 1 Jupiter.

A previous successful action of one of my Jupiters: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-jupiter-525ghs-stable-in-hand-immediate-delivery-fast-auction-314656

Happy bidding.
Pages:
Jump to: