Pages:
Author

Topic: [$4] SATOSHIMINES AUTOPLAY SCRIPT | MAKE MONEY OR REFUND | Javascript (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 100
retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid
Activity: 241
Merit: 102
Okay, OP pmed me a copy of this script. First I messed up that I thought it was for Bustabit lol but later I got it to Satoshimines.

I deposited 3330 bits and started the script. The script is way too fast though, I couldn't actually see it working like how it is working but my balance was jumping up and down. but after a minute or two max, my balance was 4370 bits.

It really is very fast, I could see multiple games working. Maybe it was due to my connection but still. I stopped the script somehow by going into settings and disabling JS. OP is there any other way to stop it instantly?

So it definitely worked for me. Although, keep in mind, it is gambling. It may work or may not work if you really have a bad day.
Vouch!
Just refresh the page to stop the script and check balance

I also suggest to make new accounts, or if possible to reset cookies/ip, every 1000 bits won
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
PM me the vouch copy, I will instantly test and report back.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
Will purchase upon seeing a vouch.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Received a vouch copy.
Will leave my results in few hours.

I made a javascript script to autoplay satoshimines with almost guaranteed profits during an entire session.

All you have to do is to paste the code in the javascript console of the browser, afford a minimal investment for the game of 3330bits and monitor it while you see earnings increase.

Script is based on randomization of probability

https://i.gyazo.com/07deb5be5af2337ee172ed38ac73af13.gif

I suggest you to withdraw and make a new account(perhaps deleting cookies and using a proxy as well) every 1000 bits won.

Price is $4.99 BTC, refund is guaranteed if you don't make any profit out of it

I would like to have a vouch copy and will post a review after testing it.
Sent
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
I made a javascript script to autoplay satoshimines with almost guaranteed profits during an entire session.

All you have to do is to paste the code in the javascript console of the browser, afford a minimal investment for the game of 3330bits and monitor it while you see earnings increase.

I suggest you to withdraw and make a new account(perhaps deleting cookies and using a proxy as well) every 1000 bits won.

I would like to have a vouch copy and will post a review after testing it.
Activity: 28
Okay, will be waiting for their reviews

I have already purchased the bot for $5 from site: thebot.net

I'm unable to run the bot . Just need help setting it. Please reply back.

1) It's not a bot but a script
2) I am not selling on thebot.net anymore
3) I did not sell anything to you, you actually purchased a different thing

I developed this for a guy but he was not interested anymore so I am trying to make some profit out of this, what I mean is that the script is still private

Isn't this the same bot/script that runs through powershell?
No, my script runs in the browser javascript console

I'm ready to buy, but firstly waiting for someone to vouch.
Yeah i PMed some about it

I developed this for a guy but he was not interested anymore so I am trying to make some profit out of this, what I mean is that the script is still private

I'm ready to buy, but firstly waiting for someone to vouch.

I have doubts on the authenticity of your code, either get someone reliable to do a code audit, or give someone like Decoded a vouch copy. For all we know your code is another one of those that withdraws to your wallet address when user clicks withdrawal. Heck for all we know you might be SheMale's alt.
I can give a vouch copy to someone interested, not funds
Pages:
Jump to: