Pages:
Author

Topic: 40-70 BTC - page 2. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 07:30:29 PM
What can you put up for collateral here?

The only things I can really put up are physical items, and most of them are guns.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 28, 2016, 07:26:27 PM
Hello,

Now before you start laughing, I know the likelihood of getting this amount is very small, but there is a reason I'm asking for this amount.

I am creating an app and hopefully a concept for a device that I would like to patent. The app and the device are both based on a concept
I have been outlining for years called an undead network. It covers a basic flaw when doing business in the deep(dark?) web. The problem with
it is that it is still a part of the internet. My concept has no interaction with the internet. The distribution of information/pages is done on a p2p
basis. This may not be important for most people but this means that the network can never be shut down, a site can never be taken down, and
it is almost impossible to find out who the original distributor of the information was.

This concept is a safeguard against spying, censorship, and outright cutting off internet to the people. The amount asked is for patents, finding a
team, and advertising.

Amount:  40 -70 BTC
Repayment Amount: 10% interest on amount given
Repayment Date: June
Wallet: 1PMyYPMpiywByETfQ9VFVQ9uJEYKBwwDCv
Collateral: account

You need collateral for any loan.  What is your collateral?  (Newbie forum accounts are worthless)
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 28, 2016, 07:21:53 PM
You are going to many red negative feedbacks from many users here better way just arrange some good and solid collateral or try from some other way for this big amount of loan
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 07:19:21 PM
Hello,

Now before you start laughing, I know the likelihood of getting this amount is very small, but there is a reason I'm asking for this amount.

I am creating an app and hopefully a concept for a device that I would like to patent. The app and the device are both based on a concept
I have been outlining for years called an undead network. It covers a basic flaw when doing business in the deep(dark?) web. The problem with
it is that it is still a part of the internet. My concept has no interaction with the internet. The distribution of information/pages is done on a p2p
basis. This may not be important for most people but this means that the network can never be shut down, a site can never be taken down, and
it is almost impossible to find out who the original distributor of the information was.

This concept is a safeguard against spying, censorship, and outright cutting off internet to the people. The amount asked is for patents, finding a
team, and advertising.

Amount:  40 -70 BTC
Repayment Amount: 10% interest on amount given
Repayment Date: June
Wallet: 1PMyYPMpiywByETfQ9VFVQ9uJEYKBwwDCv
Collateral: account
Pages:
Jump to: