Pages:
Author

Topic: 40% of BTC daily Volume is Japanese (Read 355 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
How about China Huh, can we see indicators about trading's volume of countries  Huh
Hope that platform like RedPulse will do that. They said their purpose is for transparent economic data and news for Asia especially China.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
How about China Huh, can we see indicators about trading's volume of countries  Huh
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
I read that 40 percent of BTC daily volume is Japanese and 40 of BTC is owned by whales.
I don't think it's surprising that Japan's daily bitcoin trading volume is 40 percent. Now Japan is the most friendly country for bitcoin, and the state has helped popularize bitcoin, allowing people to participate in it. So there are a lot of people in Japan who are involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
I read that 40 percent of BTC daily volume is Japanese and 40 of BTC is owned by whales.
If this is true probably Japanese citizen have already foresee that in due time Bitcoin price may recover and this is a good opportunity for them to buy more to gain more profit in the coming months. And bitcoin in Japan was commonly used to pay services, commodities and other businesses that accept online payment they adopt bitcoin as a an alternative mode of payment for Fiat.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
China's harsh policy to close the local bitcoin exchange market changed the global bitcoin market composition drastically. Now about 60% of bitcoin trade takes place through the Japanese market.
and the volume of bitcoin trade in Japan jumped after the enactment of the country's law that recognizes bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
In fact, due to the increased Japan Bitcoin trading volume, the nation has become the world’s leader in Bitcoin transactions. Approximately 40% of all global Bitcoin transactions are now carried out in Japan. Tokyo now is looking into the matter of consumer protection.
Japanese authorities are discussing the possibilities of protecting cryptocurrency investors from the price fluctuations. Some of the proposed measures include regulating the price or preserving the country’s reputation for innovation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
The fact that 40% of BTC transactions take place in Japan is not surprising. It is a country that has always been at the forefront of new technologies and changes. It is also plausible that China's prohibitions shift trade to Japan.
Activity: 70
April 04, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
Japan has already shown us that when it comes to bitcoin and adoption that they are at the fore front. The japanese know the potential of bitcoin and they support it.
Activity: 308
April 04, 2018, 05:40:00 AM
I think Japan is the country that understood that technology is important and I admire them for believing in it
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
April 04, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
So 60% of the bitcoin being sold was being distributed to the 60 + countries around the world? So if ever all of the people in these different countries will contribute just like the people in japan so  probably bitcoin price will be expensive as a luxury car display. That would be so hard to invest if that will happen. Today bitcoin price is already expensive ranging from 7k USD - 10K USD is much expensive. How much more if those people around the world will participate in investing bitcoin. Anyway i know that bitcoin owner or its admin are working also on promoting another ICO so that the bitcoin investors will jump to another crypto that will surely achieve what bitcoin has already achieve also. I guess it could be ethereum or those known crypto in the market will be next to bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
Japanese peoples are occupy the majority of role in Bitcoin it is true. But 40 percent of the daily volume is fake or true! I don't know where to see this news because you are exactly  told the 40/40 percent it is your imagine or true. Most of the whales are ruling the crypto platform it is really accepted so we should save the crypto platform.

There is a link in the posts to the statistics. You should read other posts before telling people something is imaginary: WAKE UP
Activity: 69
April 03, 2018, 07:51:52 PM
this is FUD.when the downtrend of bitcoin in Q1 2018,more and more bad informations in bitcoin.so it's the good chance for whales.
Activity: 70
April 03, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Japan is always a good news for Bitcoin. Even the Government has taken steps regarding Bitcoin very welcomingly. Scope of Bitcoin is pretty much certain in Japan. So, I am not surprised checking the numbers. Hope other Governments will follow the step soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Japanese peoples are occupy the majority of role in Bitcoin it is true. But 40 percent of the daily volume is fake or true! I don't know where to see this news because you are exactly  told the 40/40 percent it is your imagine or true. Most of the whales are ruling the crypto platform it is really accepted so we should save the crypto platform.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 02, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
Where's the source for this? If this is real I won't doubt the Japanese people as bitcoin there is legal and it's almost everywhere there.
Activity: 243
April 02, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
yes .. i believe that, the volume reaches 40% in japan and we know the first bitcoin in japan, so it makes sense. the most important thing for me is how bitcoin can recover, so I think which country holds the bitcoin at most does not matter
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
April 02, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
I am not surprised that people who live in Japan are interested in Bitcoin. Japan is now for its high-tech lovers, now their government is trying to regulate Bitcoin in a way which will encourage investors to trade in in their country. Other countries should follow Japan. It will be too late in the next few years, people will prefer to stay in Japan because they will feel confident there. China used to have the highest volume but it looks like due to Bitcoin ban, investors living in China moved to Japan in order to continue. These countries are quite close to each other.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I think japan has secret future plan with crypto since bitcoin founder itself is from japan.
let's wait what will happen in future years
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
The Japanese are clever people. I think they know something that we do not know if we believe this 40%.
It is necessary to draw conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: