Pages:
Author

Topic: 400 BTC to get a listing on binance's new dex ? (Read 158 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
400 bitcoins is just a huge amount. I think that decentralized exchanges will be able to change this situation. It seems to me that they have a future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I'm shocked. I didn't expect exchanges to become so greedy. I don't like this situation because instead of developing the technology developers have to spend a lot of time and resources on marketing. I believe that cryptocurrency exchanges should not be so greedy. But maybe I don't understand something in this world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
400 BTC to get listed is insanity.  Hopefully projects soon shun this type of behavior from the exchanges.  These young projects cannot afford a price tag like that.  Soon when someone is listed on Binance it will cause a price decline as the project spent all its funds to get listed.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I think it's very excessive, price listing almost like soft cap ICO project, 2-3 Million USD is very big balance to make new project. If I have 2-3 Million USD I will developing some new exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Their CEO refused such high amount for listing, but on the other hand I saw that letter and mail address was from binance. Guys, may be someone now real price for listing on binance?
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

Think I'd rather just go on Komodo or blocknet for free.

I think they should think first before they implement it because even a good developer  would never pay that much just to add their coin. There are many alternative trading platform that can be use.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
i dont get the point. if dex means decentralized exchange, how do they ask money to list. if they ask money then they control the exchange, so it means that this exchange is centralized not decentralized.

There is no longer decentralized exchange because governments have been strict with crypto exchangers and besides Binance has to take care of their brand name. Dont expect anything for free since they need money to run their business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
What is the point of being a decentralized exchange of you are going to pay 400 Bitcoin just to get your altcoin listed on its exchange. In my point of view the decentralized exchanges are supposed to be the place where different altcoins that are not yet listed in centralized exchanges and market price can be traded, specially most of the ICOs that only reach the softcap and cannot list themselves in such exchanges. 400 Bitcoin just too damn greedy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Where does this information come from? Are you sure this is true?
It is very likely that this news is not true. Decentralization and payments to the exchange are not compatible. I would like to know the source.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This just makes it hard for new upcoming project with little support. Projects will still pay to be listed because of the brand/company itself. It already made nme and standard for itself. But 400 BTC? Thats way too much to be listed on a decentralized exchange. I do hope they lower the fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
i dont get the point. if dex means decentralized exchange, how do they ask money to list. if they ask money then they control the exchange, so it means that this exchange is centralized not decentralized.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
I really don know on what grounds that calculation was made. I must say its outrageous and if a kind of regulation that can manage exchanges dont come out price will always go up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
The whole point of DEX is that there should be no listing limitations. They could add a free for premium exposure but that's it.

Anyhow, Binance is awesome, better fill your bags with some BNB coins Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
that's a lot of 400BTC.I can imagine how much they all earned.Where is this information from??is this information accurate?
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Where does this information come from? Are you sure this is true?
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
That’s really unbelievable but it could be because of the current situation of binance that is asking this price tag. Well everyone knows that binance is now wide spread exchanger and it could be state das number one in the world. I am sure that this is something every coin needs while they get listed becaus they can gain huge user base this way and also they can increase the volume for themselves. However 400 BTC is still huge. With the current rate it’s heavy charge.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
You are talking about new Binance DEX? I thought that their DEX will be launched next year, not this year, going to check it Wink.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Holy moly 400 BTC is huge. Looks like they got greedy, but hey, they CAN do it, and probably some coins will happily accept this price.
Probably I would be greedy in their position, aswell.

But decentralised exchanges are usually cheaper, so why not just move there?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This amount is equal to 2.6 Million Dollars at the current Bitcoin price. There are so many ICO's that don't even gather this amount, so spending so much money just to get listed on an exchange doesn't make any sense. I don't think there will be any coin that will pay this huge amount to get listed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Think I'd rather just go on Komodo or blocknet for free.

Oh, this is really a very large sum, I think a few projects will want to pay so much money. It's interesting how they calculated the amount of 400 btc. It seems to me that only very large and popular projects will be able to pay such money.
Pages:
Jump to: