Pages:
Author

Topic: 400$ was the top - page 21. (Read 20489 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2015, 12:08:09 AM
You think anything said on this forum affects price?  Lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 05, 2015, 11:57:21 PM
Why you guys do not get it Angry Huh

I am trying to look like the sentiment of this forum is bearish, because I want the price to rise. You understand?
When the sentiment was bullish, price was falling. Now the price must rise, so I try to make bearish sentiment.
Price must go over 400$, so I write 400$ was the top. Simple as that.

Do not care about me and my threads, I have sold nothing at any time and have enough BTC, and I will never sell.
legendary
Activity: 1414
December 05, 2015, 11:52:13 PM
500$ last rise, now on the retrace 400$ was the top ( on Bitfinex ).

Prepare for price going doooooown. Already at 394$ again, no buying walls at all.

2600 CNY will also not hold.

Dude, give it a rest.  All your threads are talking about the price going down and you've been wrong over and over.  Your technical analysis skills suck, and you basically have no idea what you're talking about.  You said we were going down at $360.  

Coming to bitcoin trading with an experienced stock trading background, I can assure you the price will not be dropping in the near future.  We'll hit at least $450-$500 on this run before forming a new base at $400... essentially things are just getting started.  The bitcoin chart represents a classic formation of a huge run up right now.  Selling would be the worst decision you could make, but by all means go for it.  It really sounds more like you're a troll or you sold too soon, or lost money, and now you're trying to influence others to sell as well so you can get back in cheap.

Please understand that the sentiment on this forum cannot have such a large impact on the price variations of bitcoin.  You can't sway the movements by spreading FUD.  Maybe back in the old days when the market cap was smaller, but these days it won't work.  

Personally, whichever way the price goes, I'll profit.  As long as there are fluctuations, up or down, I can make money on the difference.  I'm just stating the facts... you're completely in the wrong here.  I really pray and hope you're not anyone's financial advisor.

For everyone else in this thread, get ready for lift off.

You are applying a stock market background to bitcoin? glwt.
legendary
Activity: 910
December 05, 2015, 11:44:06 PM
I love these people that call for a drop after a 10% rise.  Really going out on a limb with that prediction.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
December 05, 2015, 11:31:58 PM
OP is shaking because he already sold his coins and doesn't want to look like a complete moron. That's cute, but it's not going to work. You should have hold instead of trying to perfectly time the market which is impossible. Bitcoin only goes up in the long term, it's a law of nature. I hope everyone bought as many coins as possible while it was still at the 300 range, who knows if we are about to see the last days of 3XX.
legendary
Activity: 1260
December 05, 2015, 11:20:13 PM
Translation: you went full fiat at $230
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 05, 2015, 10:26:27 PM
500$ last rise, now on the retrace 400$ was the top ( on Bitfinex ).

Prepare for price going doooooown. Already at 394$ again, no buying walls at all.

2600 CNY will also not hold.
Pages:
Jump to: