Pages:
Author

Topic: 400k unique proxies every day! Residential | Exclusive | Personal proxy | VPN - page 4. (Read 22512 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Where I can get list of 400k proxies.

hi,

to get a plan just write to our support please:

Jabber: [email protected]
Telegram: RSocks
I am just testing the residential proxies, they are really good so far! Recommend them to everyone Smiley

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! glad you like it  Smiley
Activity: 25
I am just testing the residential proxies, they are really good so far! Recommend them to everyone Smiley
Kindly fix your links. They are not in proper format

Thanks for the comment!
Links fixed Cool
Activity: 10
Kindly fix your links. They are not in proper format
Activity: 88
You need to overthink your packages and prices.

Make it smaller and cheaper. No one here need 5000 proxys per day for 30+ $ a day  Shocked

A week ok. We have only 2 hands for work  Cheesy
Activity: 15
If we are talking about privacy - "proxy" is absolutely un-privacy solution.
VPN is better of course but price is higher then most famous vpn services .
So seems it's a service not for privacy but for some other services.. perhaps for spam or smth like this.
Dear users of forum!

For a long time, the RSocks team worked on the implementation of the VPN service, which would suit our clients 100% and provide a full range of services.

We are pleased to inform you that from today on our service officially launches a VPN lease service!

Also, more about VPN:

All traffic is encrypted by a symmetric crypto algorithm, allowing you to keep maximum anonymity;
The wide channel of our servers guarantees the fastest and most stable operation;
Unlimited traffic;
absence of logging;
In that moment, the servers are located in 30 countries. A general list of countries is provided on the website;
Available protocols: OpenVPN, PPP, HTTP Proxy, IPsec.

Single VPN from $ 10 - look
Double VPN from $ 20 - look

Full offer information
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
How many consecutive posts are you submitting? when you post then you should include the previous post in it and delete the old post.

I see that you are offering your services to mostly hackers and spammers, that must be working in your favor as a marketing strategy.

If I need to download a software and grant it access to my firewall I need to make sure you are legit, any vouch copies?

Is there any way to have proxy and all the ports of your internet go through it without installing any thing?
Pages:
Jump to: