Pages:
Author

Topic: 4/20 And Easter on the same day??!?!?!?!? - page 3. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm not religious, so the answer is pretty clear.

What? I love eating eggs that a magical bunny laid, and they're covered in K00L designs.
I love hard boiled eggs also Smiley  Need salt though.

I used to love them growing up. I don't really get a lot of cravings for hard boiled eggs anymore though. I guess I grew out of it? Or maybe it's because I mostly eat sunny-side up eggs for more nutrients.
sunny side up kicks ass with toast but hard boiled Eggs are fantastic when working a 10 hour day....GreAT energy snack but people look around and say who shit their pants ahahahahah  Cheesy

Wow! That was one of the reasons why I stopped eating them. When I had gas then, I really couldn't hold it in. Resulting in a few awkward stares around the room, and people anxiously looking at each other as if a bomb had gone off. Plus I'd run through most of the eggs.

Too bad I'm out of eggs as of now. I know how I'm going to be celebrating my 4/20. Ton of boiled eggs, I guess.

What? I love eating eggs that a magical bunny laid, and they're covered in K00L designs.
I love hard boiled eggs also Smiley  Need salt though.

I used to love them growing up. I don't really get a lot of cravings for hard boiled eggs anymore though. I guess I grew out of it? Or maybe it's because I mostly eat sunny-side up eggs for more nutrients.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
for once jesus will get high on the same day as everyone else?

(I kid, I kid, don't get offended it was just a joke!)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Kinda weird that it's going to be on the same day this year, right?
Are you celebrating Easter or 4/20? And what are you doing?
Weird ? how is it weird?  I can associate a date with a me having farted and eventually the dates will match.

Even if you are not Religious why would you try to associate a sacred day for Billions with a drug related term?
P.S. I don't smoke weed and have no problem with people who do this date is a coincidence that will happen again.

It's weird because it doesn't happen all the time, and last year there was literally a preacher at the rally complaining about 4/20. So this year will be weird.

And how did I "try to associate them" this is just happening, I can't stop it.
I'd guess there'll be a few more stabbings at the mall this year.

"Fuck, man. That fuckin' giant-ass rabbit keeps lookin' at me."
"FUCKIN' QUIT LOOKIN' AT ME, FUCKER!"
"Huh"
"FUCKIN' FUCK YOU! AAAIEEEEEEEE!!"

I don't think anyone is going to stab anyone, lol.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I'd guess there'll be a few more stabbings at the mall this year.

"Fuck, man. That fuckin' giant-ass rabbit keeps lookin' at me."
"FUCKIN' QUIT LOOKIN' AT ME, FUCKER!"
"Huh"
"FUCKIN' FUCK YOU! AAAIEEEEEEEE!!"
Kinda weird that it's going to be on the same day this year, right?
Are you celebrating Easter or 4/20? And what are you doing?
Pages:
Jump to: