Pages:
Author

Topic: 420's Non-Ponzi Loans & LiteCoin Options (Lend to me, or Get a loan, Calls/Puts) - page 10. (Read 20560 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
In negotiations with steamboat for a BTC denominated loan, $1,000 worth for 8% interest in 2 months time

He can pay me at 13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am to start
*Updated OP with two current contracts and seeking new USD loan*
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I don't really want to come off $1300 right now for a $416 profit.
People who want to exercise want to sell. If they think there is a potential for a higher price, they won't exercise. Wink

Unless someone is fearful of a peak, I don't think you'll see any exercise requests. I know I've got until 2/2015, and I'd need a much higher price to consider executing early. (:

you trust me more with your LTC than yourself
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
People who want to exercise want to sell. If they think there is a potential for a higher price, they won't exercise. Wink

Unless someone is fearful of a peak, I don't think you'll see any exercise requests. I know I've got until 2/2015, and I'd need a much higher price to consider executing early. (:
Obviously Litecoin price spiked.

I have yet to hear of anyone asking or wanting to exercise their LTC options
Made a smooth trade with 420, mtgoxusd x stampusd.
Highly recommended.

I agree, very smooth and fast negotiation
+1 gusti as well
legendary
Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000
Made a smooth trade with 420, mtgoxusd x stampusd.
Highly recommended.
BTCs sent,

TY

Received.

Contract has started.

Will update OP when I get some time
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I will take it, PM me with BTC address.

TY

here's fine:

13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I will take it, PM me with BTC address.

TY
Negotiating with maxcarjuzaa for an option for 3,000 LTC

my current offer:

3,000 LTC for 0.12USD each for 6 months

Fee $27.75 gox usd or 0.8067 BTC
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1 Bitcoin sent to
per the above contract agreement.

200 Litecoins sent to:
LdK2Zx2tGFcABc3b2GdHZKGq2vtvUTpFXu

Really? All that much effort for one bitcoin?

What's your point?

I actually barely made over 0.5BTC

Received 200 Ltc per contract....good trade.... will post in feedback thread tomorrow.

Really... and thanks for cluttering up an ongoing trade.  Nice.
1 Bitcoin sent to

200 Litecoins sent to:
LdK2Zx2tGFcABc3b2GdHZKGq2vtvUTpFXu

What's your point?

I actually barely made over 0.5BTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Weighted companion cube
1 Bitcoin sent to
Per our discusssion via PM here's my contract offer....

You sell me an option to buy 2000 Litecoins at 10 cents U.S. per Litecoin for 9 months AND you send me 200 Litecoins (currently ~6.5c)  to my wallet now.
in return I send you 1 Bitcoin to your wallet.

Completion of the contract would need to be done either in 4 batches of 500 for bitcoin at the market value (Mt.Gox) of Bitcoins on the day/time of contract redemption request by me or Paypal  ($200 total, 2000 Litecoin x  10c) OR we would have to do the full amount via escrow with bitcoin or Paypal, escrow to be decided by us and if we can't come to agreement by a moderator/admin from Bitcointalk.  I prefer the first option using Bitcoin as we can do it relatively quickly and require little trust on either of our parts since it only amounts to either of us trusting the other for $50 per transaction until we complete the total.

If you accept we need to exchange Wallet IDs via PM (my Litecoin wallet and your Bitcoin wallet).

Accepted, under conditions:

1. Payment to be paid with btc equivalent of value (at Mt. Gox/CoinLab price) or GOX USD or CoinLab if its switched by then

2. You send 1BTC first to my wallet address: 13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am

3. Contract begins the day BTC received and therefore ends 9 months later on the same day of the month (including final day as last day to purchase LTC at contract price) this should be in December then

4. Send in 4 parts is fine if you send first as you are the purchaser

Sounds like we have a deal... final terms...

1. Noobminer sends 1 Bitcoin to 420s address   13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am

2. In return Noobminer gets a 9 month option contract to purchase 2000 Litecoins at 10 cents U.S. AND immediately recieve 200 Litecoins in his wallet  LdK2Zx2tGFcABc3b2GdHZKGq2vtvUTpFXu

3.  Contract begins the day BTC received and therefore ends 9 months later on the same day of the month (including final day as last day to purchase LTC at contract price) this should be in December then

4.  Payment to redeem the contract to be paid with btc equivalent of value  $200 total (200 Litecoins x 10 cents) (at Mt. Gox/CoinLab price) or GOX USD or CoinLab if its switched by then on the day/time that a redemption request is made by Noobminer in this thread (if thread is still extant or by e-mail or other means.

5.  Completion of the contract will be done in 4 transfers of Noobminer's Bitcoin (per #4) of $50 U.S. transferred to Member 420's  chosen Bitcoin address followed by 420 sending 500 Litecoins to Noobminer's chosen Litecoin address, process to repeat 4 times until contract is complete.

Agreed to by Noobminer

Agreed as well
Per our discusssion via PM here's my contract offer....

You sell me an option to buy 2000 Litecoins at 10 cents U.S. per Litecoin for 9 months AND you send me 200 Litecoins (currently ~6.5c)  to my wallet now.
in return I send you 1 Bitcoin to your wallet.

Completion of the contract would need to be done either in 4 batches of 500 for bitcoin at the market value (Mt.Gox) of Bitcoins on the day/time of contract redemption request by me or Paypal  ($200 total, 2000 Litecoin x  10c) OR we would have to do the full amount via escrow with bitcoin or Paypal, escrow to be decided by us and if we can't come to agreement by a moderator/admin from Bitcointalk.  I prefer the first option using Bitcoin as we can do it relatively quickly and require little trust on either of our parts since it only amounts to either of us trusting the other for $50 per transaction until we complete the total.

If you accept we need to exchange Wallet IDs via PM (my Litecoin wallet and your Bitcoin wallet).

Accepted, under conditions:

1. Payment to be paid with btc equivalent of value (at Mt. Gox/CoinLab price) or GOX USD or CoinLab if its switched by then

2. You send 1BTC first to my wallet address: 13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am

3. Contract begins the day BTC received and therefore ends 9 months later on the same day of the month (including final day as last day to purchase LTC at contract price) this should be in December then

4. Send in 4 parts is fine if you send first as you are the purchaser

Sounds like we have a deal... final terms...

1. Noobminer sends 1 Bitcoin to 420s address   13qvP8vSEKPxLHXNPeHtCE4TGgZFaZU6am

2. In return Noobminer gets a 9 month option contract to purchase 2000 Litecoins at 10 cents U.S. AND immediately recieve 200 Litecoins in his wallet  LdK2Zx2tGFcABc3b2GdHZKGq2vtvUTpFXu

3.  Contract begins the day BTC received and therefore ends 9 months later on the same day of the month (including final day as last day to purchase LTC at contract price) this should be in December then

4.  Payment to redeem the contract to be paid with btc equivalent of value  $200 total (200 Litecoins x 10 cents) (at Mt. Gox/CoinLab price) or GOX USD or CoinLab if its switched by then on the day/time that a redemption request is made by Noobminer in this thread (if thread is still extant or by e-mail or other means.

5.  Completion of the contract will be done in 4 transfers of Noobminer's Bitcoin (per #4) of $50 U.S. transferred to Member 420's  chosen Bitcoin address followed by 420 sending 500 Litecoins to Noobminer's chosen Litecoin address, process to repeat 4 times until contract is complete.

Agreed to by Noobminer
Pages:
Jump to: