Pages:
Author

Topic: $43 Billion Wiped Out of Crypto in 5 Days as Bitcoin Price Rebounds - page 2. (Read 417 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i don't think 2 way factor is the hard security for bitcoin and erc 20 digital wallet. it can not protect your wallet. and there is no 2 way factor verification.
Activity: 264
you can not predict the crypto market. and price down is normal. hope it will come back again within this year.
Activity: 56
This situation will continue for a while I think. But soon enough the market will stable I think. Maybe in the end of the year we can see some good result
Down trend is going now. We have nothing to do now actually. We need to wait for a while for getting the good time. Maybe within the end of the year the market will rise again.
Activity: 75
In my opinion bitcoin is gathering value of billons of people like it always does. So if you worry its not make anything change. The value of it will not grow up last year levels for another year. Everything will be stable, Keep your patience.
The market is really unstable now. It’s falling and jumping. Totally unpredictable it is. We must need to avoid panic and manipulated news. Otherwise we cannot see the stability of the market.
Activity: 230
The market is now in down trend for quite some time. It happened because many people lost their interest and confidence from the market and they just sell off their coins. So just be calm as it happens almost every year. It will again in the hype that’s what we can hope!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I think all this money will be reformed and will be generated back into the market within the next 6 months.  This entire crash seems scripted and rehearsed.  I'm not buying it and increasing my alt coin positions. 
Activity: 224
Currently, the market is in down trend now. Pople have lost their interest and confidence from the market which is causing this down trend! People are selling off their coins. Now they have to wait and hold patience to see the hype again. Because it happens in every year almost.
Activity: 224
Market is now in down trend. It almost happens in every year. It happened now because the people who were in this lost their invest and selling of their coins. It will be all okay very soon!
Activity: 140
Rise and fall is a part of the market. There is nothing to worry I think. People got paniced by the ETF and sell their coins at once was the big reason for the price down. But the price will rise again for sure. Just we have to wait.
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
You just have to be patient, the markets will go down and up down and up, just ride it out when it's down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Most of that money was wiped out from the altcoin market. And it's not surprising to see such a massive sell-off/dump, it's simply another part of the altcoin cycle, it was bound to happen after the altcoin market began to pump around 5 or 6 months ago, it was around the time when the btc dominance went down to the 40% levels and people started pouring tons of capital on shitty projects and shitcoins.

Quit worried why Market Cap moving down  Cry
There's no to worry about, just let the market start its cleaning season, and eventually, the next altcoin cycle will start and legit projects/coins will begin their recovery phase.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
It's normal, it's a game to get panic investors frightening, so they can sell off cheap. when they sell off cheap, the Cabals buy back. Even if market is crashing on me, Crypto is here to stay. Time and patience is all we need.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
This is not something very new to me , I was waiting of this to happen.
And the reason is very simple, I did compare dotcom bubble to crypto bubble already some time back and we had to reach lower levels to shake off majority of speculants.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
We all know how volatile the cryptocurrency market right? If that's the case then we should be ready for unexpected price drop of BTC since it hit all time high last year. Bitcoin is having a correction again and when Bitcoin's price drop so does all the altcoins. This will also cause some altcoins to be wiped out or if not will cause a long term price drop which is really hard for a comeback. The ETF issue has been doing bad effect too for the crypto community. The holders are being anxious about the ETF rejected causing panic selling thus contributing to this downtrend.
Activity: 50
There’s no point in worrying about this recent price drops. We all knew investing in bitcoin would be risky but we never doubted its potential. Those who can’t bear the recent price drops should sell of their shares of crypto. Crypto is still in its initial stage and it was always advised to invest what you can afford to lose. These is no point in complaining about it now. Bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
Why are you surprised by this news? And look at where the price of bitcoin now. Well, when all the hype surrounding ETF burst because of its postponement its pretty obvious speculators sold off because they didn't went on their way. We might see another rally and regain what we have lost or even more. I wouldn't worry of how much money was wiped out, but rather how much money we can put back in the next couple of days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
OMG, just calm your tits down, Bitcoin will come back.

That is the major thing that attracts people investing, being volatile.

You can't earn money if the price remains the same.
Pages:
Jump to: