Pages:
Author

Topic: 44 ETH LOST ON WTF?? - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
January 14, 2022, 05:06:04 AM
WTF coin most confused because have pay twice fee for getting coin, first we need pay for unlock coin with higher value 0.01 eth and later need to pay again for claiming coin. I think is not worth if pay about 0.02 eth trough coin price stuck 0.1$ on MEXC, I don't trust with value listing on Uniswap because liquidity look most confused and have different price between sell and buy, better check with how much coin do you earn and see on mexc market still enough to pay fees or not for coin price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
January 14, 2022, 04:30:59 AM

Transaction Hash

This picture is today's viral picture in our crypto community. I hope you have already seen this picture. WTF coin is now a super hyped coin, and the fees.wtf website allows us to see how much we spend on the Ethereum network in fees. Essentially, it allows us to track the ethereum network fees spent activity.Recently, they announced a reward as an airdrop. Following that, this coin has received a lot of attention because, in the past, this type of airdrop has resulted in huge profits for the community. Maybe that is why people want to grab it first before others. It is possible that someone will go buying and have these things happen to him.

What are your thoughts on the WTF coin?What might be its price? Your expectations for this project. In title i say 44eth lost becasue if you see the amount he bought at 42 eth i dont think so he is gonna see this much of price. And 1+eth in fees.
Pages:
Jump to: