Pages:
Author

Topic: $440 -> $0, Bitcoin ponzi bubble brusted, you lost your money! - page 4. (Read 2719 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Why can every new registered moron make a own thread on this forum?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
New Low $452, Next target $400 - $300 - $200 - $100

Bought at $1200 $1000 $800 $600 $500 $400? sorry, your money is all gone!

$452 -> $0, Bitcoin ponzi scheme bubble just brusted, you lost your money ! Cheesy

Sell all of your bitcoins before they become nothing, $0

Will you please take my money to rid me of my bitcoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think that it will lead to 0 value...what does lead you to that?
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
wow you guys are really pushing hard now.. we must be close
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
New Low $440, Next target $400 - $300 - $200 - $100

Bought at $1200 $1000 $800 $600 $500 $400? sorry, your money is all gone!

$440 -> $0, Bitcoin ponzi scheme bubble just brusted, you lost your money ! Cheesy

Sell all of your bitcoins before they become nothing, $0

it doesn't matter how many businesses are "accepting" BTC, it's not creating demand from people, to buy Bitcoin, just to make purchases.  New people are not buying Bitcoin to spend them and as it doesn't make sense with a deflationary currency. Add to that, the fact Bitcoin is promoted as a get rich quick scheme, so people are trained to hold. Plus, debit cards are still way easier and cheaper for most consumers, so it's just negative on top of negative.

I put quotes around "accepting" because you're right, as these business don't really accept BTC, they accept USD.  Bitpay and coinbase accept BTC and deposit fiat to merchants. That's not adoption, that's central clearing.

The worst fact, is the general public's trust in Bitcoin is shot..significantly. Now you have no new money flowing in and bagholders are jumping ship with significant losses.  The pyramid is collapsing and that's not speculation or FUD, that's just simple math and common sense.
Pages:
Jump to: