Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 PART #4 thru Feb. 6th 💰 - page 62. (Read 29620 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
So my winning bet out of 3 made today is with odd 3.13. If I win other bets with 2 or 3 odds, does this 3.13 gets multiplied with the other winning bets or not ? Let me get this straight as tomorrow I plan to bring great wins because tonight didn't have much time.

sorry mate no multipliers its the highest single odds you win at which places you in the leaderboard.

Then I should be happy with the penultimate place so far. Tomorrow I will place more bets in basket or hockey , only there higher odds than 3 which can be achievable, in soccer very difficult to achieve more than 3. Well at least I am a winner Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
So my winning bet out of 3 made today is with odd 3.13. If I win other bets with 2 or 3 odds, does this 3.13 gets multiplied with the other winning bets or not ? Let me get this straight as tomorrow I plan to bring great wins because tonight didn't have much time.

sorry mate no multipliers its the highest single odds you win at which places you in the leaderboard.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Leaderboard (accepted all bets posted till 07:00 PM ForumTime):

Pending bets: 74
Total players: 22
Total bets made: 198

1st place for now Azguard ODD: 18.19

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all, this is current leaderboard:

Pending bets: 67
Total players: 21
Total bets made: 172

I will update leaderboard when someone get into top10, and after pending bets finish.
If you find mistake, please contact me via PM.
Cheers and good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: