Pages:
Author

Topic: $450 - $500 means many of us are now even or ahead - page 4. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Some of my friends were early believers of Bitcoin and they bought when it was around $50. A while after they bought, they persuaded me to buy as well, I managed to buy at $100, so I could sell now and make some profit, but I am going to wait for the price to go higher.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i was even, even(no put intended) at 50 but whatever  Grin

this is all profit for me, but i still want for the value to reach the lasts ath, i really want bitoin to succeed, so i can pay eveyrthing with it
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I bought around mid 2013 so i'm in the green ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
my first btc i bought at 320.-.

then i sold at 420.- and bought back at 330.-

no i am spending and holding.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
Bought most of mine in the first half of 2013, in the range $60 - $200.
I bought a few more later up to $700 or so, and some at $500 in 2014 (i think).
So average cost is like $350.
I'm happy to be above water now Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I purchased my first bitcoins between 450-500 and up to 600-700 usd in the first big run up. When it got even higher I stopped buying and on the way down I bought some fractions again to do some investments.

But the long time below 300 did quite good for my holdings. I did not calculate it, but I'm probably about even now, maybe even slightly ahead due to some altcoin mining like doge in the early days.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I purchased only few of my BTC at around $450, the rest I made by investing those inital ones. So yes, anything above $450 puts me in green. Also, we all know it s not gonna stop here and this time it s not pump and dump, there s no going back. Once we hit $500, which is psychological border, world press s gonna go berserk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I could sell it now and make profit but I would rather wait a while longer for it to rise more.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Sigh... Unfortunately my break even is at around USD$750...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

I first started learning about and buying BTC when it was in the $700s, heading lower.  I am lucky I did not buy at the spike.

But, I have been "BTFD" for a while now, via localbitcoins, "mail order", Trucoin and other ways.  I have bought enough so that I am probably very close to breaking even or possibly in the green!  I would have to do the onerous work and check my figures, but $450 - $500 is probably about my break-even.

I have spent some (on gold), so that will likely complicate my calculations.  Perhaps I could value my BTC on a "FIFO" basis Huh  Accountants' comments are welcome.

How about some of you? 

Did some of you BTFD on the way down (or at least at lower prices than when you started or lower than now)?
Pages:
Jump to: