Pages:
Author

Topic: 450 + Potential Accounts .. (Read 1366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
September 27, 2015, 12:28:46 PM
So was you trolling when you posted this..?
i think you re not reding it properly ,it is clearly mentioned high potential activity ??
i think u dont know what is potential.
Of course I know what potential means but even before I could tell you account's username you assumed that I am selling my this account which is relatively new and doesn't have much posting
i asked you many times ? but whatever dont prolong ...just pm me what you want to sell.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 26, 2015, 04:15:52 PM
i think you re not reding it properly ,it is clearly mentioned high potential activity ??
Of course I know what potential means but even before I could tell you account's username you assumed that I am selling my this account which is relatively new and doesn't have much posting
legendary
September 24, 2015, 02:53:52 PM
I have a Jr. Member account

Pm me for username Smiley
dont do deal with confirmation120 he scam me for 25$ and block me on skype
make thread in scam acquisitions..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 24, 2015, 10:22:57 AM

dont do deal with confirmation120 he scam me for 25$ and block me on skype
Activity: 224
September 23, 2015, 01:25:31 PM

legendary
September 23, 2015, 01:16:12 PM
bump...post here or pm me if u have any potential account.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 11:33:49 AM
Activity: 166
Marshall Mathers
September 18, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
quote author=yingbb0301 link=topic=1165667.msg12445400#msg12445400 date=1442479156]

Please reply to my post
i have alredy replied , no one buys newbie accounts ...
Hi People , i would like to buy if someone has high potential accounts ,it dosent matters which rank it has .. Member and Full member accounts will be given more priority.
reply or PM me if you have any very high activity accounts,even if it is newbie.

But he needs an account with some potential activity.
But you account has none.And it was registered in this month only.
I don't think anyone would be interested in your account for the next 2 months  Grin
September 18, 2015, 11:24:42 AM
quote author=yingbb0301 link=topic=1165667.msg12445400#msg12445400 date=1442479156]

Please reply to my post
Hi People , i would like to buy if someone has high potential accounts ,it dosent matters which rank it has .. Member and Full member accounts will be given more priority.
reply or PM me if you have any very high activity accounts,even if it is newbie.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
OP wont pay you much for your account.He will reply you with 'Sorry,I cant pay this much for a potential account'
He thinks he will get the potential accounts at base price.
thanks for your opinions man , maybe it your way of thinking .
but i can see what you are doing there ,increasing your post count to reach potential activity . its OK ,MODS are not watching.
Nope buddy I am only warning others so that they dont waste there time on you.
Have you bought any account ever since you started this post?
not going to disclose anything for you ...but this was the reason i just said a simple NO' to you because you seemed fishy to me .
no one will buy a 300 potential activity account for 0.16 , instead they would buy a senior itself .
by the way i am done ,please end this. thanks
can you tell your budget for 450 potential activity account, how much you are looking for an account with 450 potential activity
or better you post your rates for each activity like 0.0005btc for each potential activity
There is no budget ,i have 6-10 coins in my wallet if that is what you want to know.
and that 450 is just the subject' no one ever messaged me with that potential ...there are many things to it like any bans or loans or signed message ...etc
Please reply to my post
September 17, 2015, 11:27:50 AM
OP wont pay you much for your account.He will reply you with 'Sorry,I cant pay this much for a potential account'
but i can see what you are doing there ,increasing your post count to reach potential activity . its OK ,MODS are not watching.
not going to disclose anything for you ...but this was the reason i just said a simple NO' to you because you seemed fishy to me .
no one will buy a 300 potential activity account for 0.16 , instead they would buy a senior itself .
can you tell your budget for 450 potential activity account, how much you are looking for an account with 450 potential activity
or better you post your rates for each activity like 0.0005btc for each potential activity
There is no budget ,i have 6-10 coins in my wallet if that is what you want to know.
and that 450 is just the subject' no one ever messaged me with that potential ...there are many things to it like any bans or loans or signed message ...etc
Please reply to my post
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
September 17, 2015, 06:31:34 AM
Are you sure no one messaged you with ~450 potential account?
may be you want to remember again, I have sent you message that I have account with ~450 PA, but the reason to cancel the deal was you wanted it very cheap
Nah ! as far as i remember it was close to 430 and the other was 404 ...but he was speaking about 450 + so it means HERO potential ..
ok i have messaged you reply to that .
No, it is 448 potential activity and another one 434 potential activity
legendary
September 17, 2015, 06:13:45 AM
may be you want to remember again, I have sent you message that I have account with ~450 PA, but the reason to cancel the deal was you wanted it very cheap
Nah ! as far as i remember it was close to 430 and the other was 404 ...but he was speaking about 450 + so it means HERO potential ..
ok i have messaged you reply to that .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
September 17, 2015, 05:11:44 AM
legendary
September 17, 2015, 05:02:46 AM
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
September 17, 2015, 04:59:55 AM
legendary
September 17, 2015, 04:55:36 AM
Marshall Mathers
September 17, 2015, 04:51:52 AM
legendary
September 17, 2015, 04:44:05 AM
Marshall Mathers
September 17, 2015, 04:39:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: