Pages:
Author

Topic: 450 satoshi every 30 minutes - foodtoshi.ga - page 6. (Read 7623 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
are there anything new in your faucet? i suggest that its better to have a dice or lottery in your faucet to add more fun.

I will consider it soon. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Nice, simple and clean faucet. Success  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Nice faucet and still paying a good amount of satoshi well i think better to increase the referral bonus..
For now i will add this faucet in my rotator and i hope you can increase the referral bonus.. thanks
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
are there anything new in your faucet? i suggest that its better to have a dice or lottery in your faucet to add more fun.
Good evening guys. Always be happy. Smiley
Good afternoon guys. Hope you are doing well. Smiley
Hello guys, good morning and have a blessed day to everyone. Long live!
The faucet site is down. Is it under maintenance again?

The site back up and running. It is something to do with our host provider as our members grow rapidly.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
The faucet site is down. Is it under maintenance again?
i thought im gonna make 20k sats today but your faucet says you have reach the maximum claim. hahah i never knew theres such a limit in your faucet.

This is for security purposes and to combat bots. I guess a real human cannot claim more than 40 in a day and this is equivalent to 13 hours.

Are there any limtis for the referral commissions too?

There's not limit when it comes to referral commissions. Smiley
good to know that there's a lifetime opportunity in terms of commission, good job OP you survive this faucet i know its too hard to
maintain and make sure that the faucet is updated. good luck to you mate.

Thanks for the compliment. Smiley

can you add to the choice recaptcha2

Will consider it soon. Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
i thought im gonna make 20k sats today but your faucet says you have reach the maximum claim. hahah i never knew theres such a limit in your faucet.

This is for security purposes and to combat bots. I guess a real human cannot claim more than 40 in a day and this is equivalent to 13 hours.

good to know that there's a lifetime opportunity in terms of commission, good job OP you survive this faucet i know its too hard to

can you add to the choice recaptcha2

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

Are there any limits for the referral commissions too?
To those who don't know yet my faucet, now is the time to join and start collecting satoshis.
Hey foodtoshi.ga i have a question,do i need to make at least one claim per day in order to receive my referral commissions?

Yes, you need to have at least one claim a day to receive referral commissions.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Mmm... I like it, The pay is good, but later you will have to reduce it (Or reduce the reward time), for your own good, and I recommend you, to put an Anti-AdBlocker. Good Luck!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Pages:
Jump to: