Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓█▓█ 4eveR Sports Tips Thread - ▓█▓ ONE WEEK TRIAL THEN PAID - page 2. (Read 3692 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You seem to be doing pretty well with your parlays/picks..!! GL with the challenge.! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Looks like souza is not playing so well on a Clay court. He lost on a tie breaker, even when he was ahead at first 4-2 on the last set.

Hard luck on the Souza game..!! he is much higher rated as per ATP rankings compared to his opponent...but the opponent pretty much only plays on Clay..n is really good with it..that opponent made another upset today..! He seems to be on a roll.!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Looks like souza is not playing so well on a Clay court. He lost on a tie breaker, even when he was ahead at first 4-2 on the last set.
Foretz had a rough first set . 7-6 . Luckily she won it. Lets hope it remains like that throughout the match.
Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Looks like not a lot of people are interested in parlays. Anyways, just made an all in Parlay bet. @ 1.67 odds.
Live game right now.
Ramialison v Foretz: bet Foretz to win
Samper-Montana v Souza: bet  Souza to win

Good Luck!

Nice tips. Made a bet on Joao Souza as well. Lets hope its a win .
Looks like not a lot of people are interested in parlays. Anyways, just made an all in Parlay bet. @ 1.67 odds.
Live game right now.
Ramialison v Foretz: bet Foretz to win
Samper-Montana v Souza: bet  Souza to win

Good Luck!
An ALL in pick for tonight. Its not a parlay or a big payout bet, but 1.17x payout .
Odds are too good to not bet.
Guinea vs Mali   TIP : Total Under 3.5 . I got the odds of 1.17x   - ALL in
Match in 15 minutes. Good luck .

I would have also been fine with an under 2.5 all in bet, but didn't feel like it.
Good luck with the bet. I made parlay with your other tip of under 2.5 from before slip. Anymore predictions for tonight ?

Thanks! Yes all bets were wins today Smiley I was scared after the first half when the score was 1-1 . The Under 2.5 wasn't the favourite, but luckily it stood.
Got a good boost now .

legendary
Activity: 1372
An ALL in pick for tonight. Its not a parlay or a big payout bet, but 1.17x payout .

I would have also been fine with an under 2.5 all in bet, but didn't feel like it.
Good luck with the bet. I made parlay with your other tip of under 2.5 from before slip. Anymore predictions for tonight ?

nice to see you starting in profit. Following your tips now. Good luck for the rest of them.

Thanks Smiley The 0.02 BTC bet has 1 match  a push, and the other one a win. The CAF Starts tonight, lets hope its a win too.
Till the time Here is another match starting within the hour: https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/038d736cEllcGYycWZSV3BCVklwelJWZFNGUT09/r/200549/
The last match on the slip is on 31st.

Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 182
The first parlay which had all its tennis bets cancelled and just had one bet was graded, and was a win .
Current Bankroll is 107 Chips.
I have added more bets in the op.

nice to see you starting in profit. Following your tips now. Good luck for the rest of them.
The first parlay which had all its tennis bets cancelled and just had one bet was graded, and was a win .
Current Bankroll is 107 Chips.
I have added more bets in the op.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Well done Murray !
I will be adding anaother betslip in the next 10 minutes and will edit this post to add it. The game starts in 20 minutes, so better be fast .

waiting for your next bet mate Smiley

Just added it: https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/0300019TlJJcm1vemJNWXZLU0x6Y2cwNG9MZz09/r/200549/

Good luck with the parlay mate. really like the ronnie;s pick. He shall prevail. Cheesy
Well done Murray !
I will be adding anaother betslip in the next 10 minutes and will edit this post to add it. The game starts in 20 minutes, so better be fast .

Just added it: https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/0300019TlJJcm1vemJNWXZLU0x6Y2cwNG9MZz09/r/200549/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Well done Murray !

Well done Murray !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Nadal played really badly. Looks like the surgery got him down. Murray is going good.
Yes, Murray is looking good, but the payouts were same as well, so you can't expect him to lose there.
Anyways, last minute slip added https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5eb03d2V1VSMldkczdKY01QOWpYdmRRQ3VCZz09/r/200549/ . Should be an easy win.

Good luck with that Smiley . Your bet seems to be a win already as its 2-0.
I have a large bet on over 2 on that match. 1 more goal to go.

Nadal played really badly. Looks like the surgery got him down. Murray is going good.
Yes, Murray is looking good, but the payouts were same as well, so you can't expect him to lose there.
Anyways, last minute slip added https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5eb03d2V1VSMldkczdKY01QOWpYdmRRQ3VCZz09/r/200549/ . Should be an easy win.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Looks like all the Table tennis matches were cancelled in the first bet slip making it a straight bet.
Anyways, excited for the nadal bet in the second slip.

VAMOS NADAL!! Cheesy

Nadal 2 sets down. Can he make a comeback?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Looks like all the Table tennis matches were cancelled in the first bet slip making it a straight bet.
Anyways, excited for the nadal bet in the second slip.

VAMOS NADAL!! Cheesy

Nadal 2 sets down. Can he make a comeback?
Pages:
Jump to: