Pages:
Author

Topic: 4K.com (since 1996) for sale. Auction starting at 40 BTC. - page 3. (Read 5669 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
johnscoin, for this sale escrow is mandatory with John K or BTCrow. The escrow service will check that the domain is received by the new owner. (Also I have been a user here for 6 months now, please check the registration date.)

Thanks.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I did not see that OP recommended Escrow.
OP is very kind, and if no one place a bid, I will place a bid at last minute.
Until Nov 15th 2013 there is only one auction (this thread, priced in bitcoins). We did not promote any other auction, however we receive bids in our email almost every week and we cannot stop that.

Now the buy-it-now price in the homepage has been changed to 900 BTC as in this thread, thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Wow, great domain!

Why is buy-it-now price almost 2 times smaller than the one listed at 4k.com? And the email is different. Just curious how you plan to handle 2 auctions at a time.
For the moment, we will accept only Bitcoin bids. Thanks.
My name is Gabriel G Rojo and I represent GDN Internet, the company that owns 4K.com. As you may know, 4K is the next TV standard that will replace HD.

GDN wants to get into bitcoin and we think that maybe someone in the Bitcoin scene might have some interest in acquiring this asset. The domain has been registered since 1996 and it is one of the few 2-character domain names that exist today.

Details:

• Starting bid is 40 BTC.
  • Please post your bid in this thread or send me a PM.
  • Escrow is mandatory. Buyer could choose between John K and BTCrow.

Closing date: Nov 15th 2013 at PM 11:59:59 PST.

Buy-it-now price: 900 BTC. This would close the auction immediately after receiving the offer.

If you want to verify my identity you can send an email to the contact address listed on the whois service (http://who.is/whois/4k.com).

Auction starts now in this thread, thanks.

Best regards,

Gabriel
Pages:
Jump to: