Pages:
Author

Topic: -> 4ponzi.click | 35% and 70% | Custom Coded | Big Payouts | Automated System <- - page 3. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The biggest payout of 0.1+ BTC has been paid out!
We are confirmed and thank you for giving 4ponzi a chance.

To celebrate this, we are making a new design for the website! (yay)

I wish everyone a good luck on investing with us, I can promise you that from the moment you the deposit to the moment you get paid out, we will always support you.

^MK
Activity: 34
deposited, 2 confirmations, not showing on site yet.
Please give the system up to 4 hours, thank you for understanding.

^MK
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
deposited, 2 confirmations, not showing on site yet.
Activity: 3
good admin with fast support. Vote
Activity: 294
We had some logging issues, if you were affected, please pm me here and I will gladly help you out.
The logging issue were that we couldn't see your payout address.

So far only one has been affected and have contacted us, we are currently fixing that.

The logging issue is now fixed and everything is back to normal.

^MK
Hello!

Today we got our first big deposit (0.06 BTC). We are looking forward to pay out and we still have enough in pot to pay out.
The pot will be filled again to keep paying out soon.

^MK

Hello again!

Today we reached five payouts and we are still paying! We will be filling the pot with more BTC soon again to get you the best payout experience.
Our new deposit interface/system makes it easier for us to log your deposits and easier to know where to send your payout.

New features are coming to the website and will be released soon.

^MK
from looks of it this is the site's wallet (pot) (tracked where my bitcoin deposit moved to), including payouts i got back from it

https://blockchain.info/address/1KjjzUeU2Db6iLNQkMu6Q4GRAD7vJBXrfz
Deposits are open again and with a new interface, everything will be tracked from now on to make sure every payout address is correct.
This time; remember to write the correct payout/wallet address, we do not do refunds on wrong payout addresses.

The pot has enough to pay out still.

https://4ponzi.click

^MK
Hello again!

We are here to tell you that we have 3 confirmed payouts.
We have also disabled deposits meanwhile we are finishing our new deposit interface.

The pot has funds to cover payouts.

^MK
Hello!

Mark from 4ponzi again here to tell you that our pot is filled and everything is working fine.
Deposits & payouts have been checked and they work fine.

The live-chat has been removed but will be added soon again. Meanwhile we will have a chat room where the live-chat was, come say hi!

Remember that deposits will take 1 confirmation plus some delay time.

Also, today we got our first payout and is listed on the site (congratulations!).

^MK
admin has a chatbox up and running!

you may need any adblockers/etc disabled
No way one can give 35 to 70% profit in one day or in few hours. Do not fall in to these traps. First couple of guys may get their profit back but of the investors will loss finally.

ponzi.link was 45% in 24 hrs and did pay, as well as its 100% in 48 hrs plan
wat the heck... see what they made of..

deposited .002
 https://blockchain.info/tx/8194d531febe1a159fa34b02f4b44c71167e47e0429c75a813717aea2f32e830

transaction is showing on the site waiting now,.....tick tock tick tock

Edit: well I'll be damned...

https://blockchain.info/tx/db13bdf162b12aff116e6d7bc41a3662bcd2148324cbbd8178cfa36ff7297d49

paid .0028 btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
The deposit system is now available for deposits.

I have read the above replies, and yes we are working on our own API. We are using Blockchain's API until it's done.
The problem was forwarding delayed, which we don't need to wait more than 15/30 hours for it to forward.

Because of this, to the first one who deposits 0.00110 BTC will get 145% payout (0.001595 BTC). There will be no payout time, so instant payout. Your payout and deposit will appear normal on the website and payout sent from the hot wallet.

Just contact me on the live-chat and I will give you an deposit address.

Edit: the offer is on hold, we might have one that does the offer.

^MK

What ever you try to offer the special bonus for the investors but very difficult to get the investors. No one will believe in your offers and will risk to loose their coins
The deposit system is now available for deposits.

I have read the above replies, and yes we are working on our own API. We are using Blockchain's API until it's done.
The problem was forwarding delayed, which we don't need to wait more than 15/30 hours for it to forward.

Because of this, to the first one who deposits 0.00110 BTC will get 145% payout (0.001595 BTC). There will be no payout time, so instant payout. Your payout and deposit will appear normal on the website and payout sent from the hot wallet.

Just contact me on the live-chat and I will give you an deposit address.

Edit: the offer is on hold, we might have one that does the offer.

^MK
Pages:
Jump to: