Pages:
Author

Topic: 4THPILLAR TECHNOLOGIES - page 10. (Read 4725 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
September 21, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
Hi Guys!

The 4th Pillar made it as the first in the world - their DLT based FOURdx BETA is here!  The 4th Pillar's CITO, Denis Jazbec, showed us how it works and what it can do. It will be ready for you to test it from tomorrow on!

Source: 4th Pillar official telegram
Join to Russian ANN thread

Thank you,
Best wishes!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
This could be almost as significant as supply chain solutions on the blockchain. Experienced Team, has been involved in running several traditional businesses over a long period of time. Good luck guys.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
Can someone comment on the following:

The 4th Pillar has bounty campaign on bountyhive.io, that ends May 3. In the rules it is said, that starting from May 12 distribution of bounty tokens will start.

I wonder how can this distribution be started, when according to https://www.the4thpillar.io/ the projects pre-sale will start only in 9 days?

Does it means bounty hunters will receive tokens before the pre-sale even got started ?

Hello Bakasabo, 12.5. we are starting with pre-sale .... We close the deal with Bountyhive, so you should refer all your concerns to them.
September 15, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
Hi Guys!

The 4th Pillar goal is to perfect the presentation of the 4th Pillar platform and to keep you up to date on all that they are developing. That is why the 4th Pillar have updated and redesigned their ICO webpage.

Thank you,
Best wishes!
Activity: 34
September 14, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Greetings,
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit plan.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It'sgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
September 14, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
Hi the 4th pillar Team!

I can't wait when the crowdsale will start. Please announce the date as soon. I want to invest in your project but there is a one good project too, and it tempts me invest more and more. Please announce the date)

Best wishes!
September 12, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
Hello Guys!

After an important development process, The 4th Pillar has some BIG NEWS!!!
"We are proud to present you with our innovative technology product

It will be ready for testing in Oct 2018. Be ready to CROWDSALE!"

Thank you,
Best wishes!
copper member
September 11, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I'll keep seeing this
We are renovating our website and we want to look simple, so anybody can understand. If you will, you can check also our whitepaper for more information https://the4thpillar.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Whitepaper-v3.pdf . Did you check the website for our second product http://fourdx.io/ You can check why we set total supply that high at Whitepaper: 7. FINANCIAL FORECASTS AND BUDGET.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 02:44:15 AM
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I'll keep seeing this
September 10, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
NEW PARTNERSHIP
The 4th Pillar has confirmed the partnership with Emmares. With their help, the first HR blockchain company will grow their mailing network organically and build up the reputation as a quality marketer. Stay tuned! More news will come soon!

Thank you,
Best wishes!
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
Hey
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the idea aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
copper member
April 24, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

September 10, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Hello Team!
The amazing news is coming!

CROWDSALE IS ALMOST HERE!

4th Pillar is entering Crowdsale very soon. Next week we are announcing the exact date of this important phase of the innovative HR project. Stay tuned and keep an eye on 4th Pillar updates. Cheers!  Wink  Cool  Cheesy

Thank you,
Best wishes!
September 10, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
Hello folks!

The CEO and CFO of 4th Pillar know the importance of creating new business alliances. That is why they are presenting our platform on a Blockchain Cruise with big names, such as John McAfee. Stay tuned )

Best wishes and high profits!
copper member
April 24, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
To further understand what 4th Pillar is all about, we invite you to watch this explanation video. We all put our heart into this project and are working day and night to make it a reality. Smiley
The 4th Pillar Project Pitch

Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
What a potential project!!! I hope that many people are interested in your project. Good luck
September 04, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
Hi there, Guys!

THE SUMMER IS OVER!
The 4th Pillar has been in full development so that now, the team can share their news with us.
During the next few days, the 4th Pillar will share all the information you have been asking about.
Stay tuned! The more exciting news will come soon!

September 04, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Hi There Guys!

September 7th-11th 2018 you can find 4th Pillar on Coins Bank Blockchain Cruise with some of the greats. John McAfee, Bobby, and Charlie Lee, Roger Ver and many others.
See you there.

copper member
April 23, 2018, 02:45:28 AM
Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.

Do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?

Answer my question, please?

No one will tell you how they promote their project! Obvious it’s ICO trackers, forums, events. BTW I found this guys here on the forum ( if bitcointalk )/here in one of the chanels ( if telegram ). Already invested and waiting for token to moon!

Good point Raimbowz! Did you get your answer correct VladimirRisk?
Activity: 12
August 31, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!
Pages:
Jump to: