Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[5% BOUNTY]🌟 CRYPTOCOPY - Copying successful crypto investors - page 11. (Read 5438 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
 Joined the Twitter campaign. Thank you.)
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
hi may I know what is the day or date before the 1 week of campaign end?
biy
Activity: 98
Strange my name is not in the spreadsheet ..
please be patient your data again we process

Our spreadsheets are updated today, please check your status.
biy
where can i find the announcement for this bounty? because I am looking for an announcement link not found in this thread.

Here is the main thread and announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-cryptocopy-platform-copy-successful-cryptocurrency-investors-2251942
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
where can i find the announcement for this bounty? because I am looking for an announcement link not found in this thread.
biy
i joined signature campaign... id to join avatar campaign too but I cant find where can I download that avatar. please provide

Thanks for your support. You got a PM and our thread is updated with avatar information as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Strange my name is not in the spreadsheet ..
please be patient your data again we process
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i joined signature campaign... id to join avatar campaign too but I cant find where can I download that avatar. please provide
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
dev where i can find ann thread?
biy
I've joined the telegram dev draft ..... https: //web.telegram.org/#/im? p = s1157259996_1679543294728542342

Great! We will process it as soon as possible! Smiley
Activity: 560
I've joined the telegram dev draft ..... https: //web.telegram.org/#/im? p = s1157259996_1679543294728542342
biy
I joined on twitter and facebook but at the confirmation link, where i can find the response on your application is not there ..... please check back dev ....... Latest status from Twitter and facebook, so i can start work twitter and facebook bonty.

We will check it out, usually it can take up to 24h until you appear on our list, because of check.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
I joined on twitter and facebook but at the confirmation link, where i can find the response on your application is not there ..... please check back dev ....... Latest status from Twitter and facebook, so i can start work twitter and facebook bonty.
biy
join on twitter, facebook and signature campaign

Awesome, thanks for your support!
biy
I'm joined twitter facebook and telegram campaign Cool

Great, we will process it as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
I'm joined twitter facebook and telegram campaign Cool
Activity: 350
Joined bounty campaign

nice we will soon add you in spreadsheet
Pages:
Jump to: