Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 BTC Loan. (Read 1275 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
March 23, 2016, 07:31:25 AM
I would not trust coinig.com to verify messages anymore, they have been having problems for months not.
Coinig.com was having problems so i had to stop using it months ago, i thought shorena also took it off his "signed message thread"
Yes, coinig is broken as f*
That's especially when it comes to signed messages including linebrakes, from my experience.

I tried to verify the same message with https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html and got response of:
The message did not match the signature.
I see you realized your mistake right before I made the post.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 23, 2016, 07:14:07 AM
How do I do it then? I enter the fields in Bitcoin-Qt and it says "message signed" in green text after entering my passphrase. I tried again, same address and message
"I am Boelens 20/03/16"

signature : GwTYvHOd23ahH2Cvyl5FhEQroq6qeb60K0kOFTZxh1uYZxL15Qzj0eSs/oPdmH2Lae6JEvYPoxO6lE2YFosi70Q=
verified with http://coinig.com/?adr=1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt&msg=I+am+Boelens+20%2F03%2F16&sig=GwTYvHOd23ahH2Cvyl5FhEQroq6qeb60K0kOFTZxh1uYZxL15Qzj0eSs%2FoPdmH2Lae6JEvYPoxO6lE2YFosi70Q%3D
I would not trust coinig.com to verify messages anymore, they have been having problems for months not.

I tried to verify the same message with https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html and got response of:

Bitcoin address:

1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt
"I am Boelens 20/03/16"
Signature:

GwTYvHOd23ahH2Cvyl5FhEQroq6qeb60K0kOFTZxh1uYZxL15Qzj0eSs/oPdmH2Lae6JEvYPoxO6lE2YFosi70Q=
  Verify
The message did not match the signature.

Edit: sorry after posting i realised where i went wrong with the message (i added the " symbols)
Tried again and got :

The message from 1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt was verified.

Coinig.com was having problems so i had to stop using it months ago, i thought shorena also took it off his "signed message thread"
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
March 20, 2016, 03:16:39 PM
I hereby confirm that Boelens still owns his account on Bitcointalk. I will not guarantee this loan though. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 02:21:34 PM
examples.....(of when you were trusted with 5 BTC of others money -- it does not take any integrity to lend other people money).

It's been way too long for me to remember specifics, sorry. I guess it's irrelevant either way because 5 bitcoin was worth less at the time.
If Mitchell/bitcoininformation can guarantee your loan, and agrees to use the BTC from his mod payments to pay me back if you end up defaulting then I can do this for you at 5% interest. Mitchell would probably want to charge a fee for this if he does in fact agree to do this.

I am unsure if he will agree to this or not, however I understand that he does know you well as you two used to run a lending business together in the past and he would likely be a good judge of the appropriateness of trusting you with this much money, and be able to confirm if you are the same Boelens as before.

Feel free to contact him about it, but I doubt he would agree to that.
It is not my loan....

You seem to have some shady things going on in your trust history so I'll pass.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
March 20, 2016, 01:53:51 PM
examples.....(of when you were trusted with 5 BTC of others money -- it does not take any integrity to lend other people money).

It's been way too long for me to remember specifics, sorry. I guess it's irrelevant either way because 5 bitcoin was worth less at the time.
If Mitchell/bitcoininformation can guarantee your loan, and agrees to use the BTC from his mod payments to pay me back if you end up defaulting then I can do this for you at 5% interest. Mitchell would probably want to charge a fee for this if he does in fact agree to do this.

I am unsure if he will agree to this or not, however I understand that he does know you well as you two used to run a lending business together in the past and he would likely be a good judge of the appropriateness of trusting you with this much money, and be able to confirm if you are the same Boelens as before.

It is not my loan....
March 20, 2016, 01:50:50 PM

Activity: 560
March 20, 2016, 01:48:00 PM
Well i got the confirmation on the message here:https://tools.bitcoin.com/verifier.html

Anyway looks like a huge ammount to be founded,some high trusted members maybe can get this kind of loan ,about you i dont know if someone will be able to lend you such,good luck.
copper member
March 20, 2016, 01:39:25 PM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 20, 2016, 01:25:58 PM
How do I do it then? I enter the fields in Bitcoin-Qt and it says "message signed" in green text after entering my passphrase. I tried again, same address and message
"I am Boelens 20/03/16"

signature : GwTYvHOd23ahH2Cvyl5FhEQroq6qeb60K0kOFTZxh1uYZxL15Qzj0eSs/oPdmH2Lae6JEvYPoxO6lE2YFosi70Q=

Now it's working just fine

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
March 20, 2016, 01:25:35 PM
"I am Boelens 20/03/16"

verified with http://coinig.com/?adr=1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt&msg=I+am+Boelens+20%2F03%2F16&sig=GwTYvHOd23ahH2Cvyl5FhEQroq6qeb60K0kOFTZxh1uYZxL15Qzj0eSs%2FoPdmH2Lae6JEvYPoxO6lE2YFosi70Q%3D
March 20, 2016, 01:20:59 PM
"I am Boelens 20/03/16"

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 20, 2016, 01:01:55 PM
I signed the message :
"I am Boelens 20/03/16" with address : 1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt
Signature : HFf1M/3+Rk4oyDRt02+VvTrk96rovP/PSmtbZohRhsI6Re00G+qdk7kFSt0tu4YE7eIkmmJrxCpQzev7dnUAvmw=

I think I did it right, not entirely sure though.

Its not working , I think you didn't do it right :

March 20, 2016, 12:57:41 PM
also seems you tried unsuccessfully to borrow years ago
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lf-a-135-btc-loan-1013948

Yeah, was for same purpose as this one.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
March 20, 2016, 12:55:59 PM
also seems you tried unsuccessfully to borrow years ago
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lf-a-135-btc-loan-1013948
March 20, 2016, 12:52:47 PM
I signed the message :
"I am Boelens 20/03/16" with address : 1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt
Signature : HFf1M/3+Rk4oyDRt02+VvTrk96rovP/PSmtbZohRhsI6Re00G+qdk7kFSt0tu4YE7eIkmmJrxCpQzev7dnUAvmw=

I think I did it right, not entirely sure though.

copper member
March 20, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Have you ever been trusted with such a large amount of money? I see that you have a fairly high trust rating, however looking at your trust reports, I don't see any instances in which you were trusted with anywhere near 1 BTC, let alone 5 BTC.

Yes, I have been. It just has not been through BTCtalk, I also used to a loan a lot of BTC myself.
March 20, 2016, 12:42:59 PM
I change my password on a regular basis as a security measure.
So it should be no problem for you to sign us a message from an old, staked address, how about this one:

Cool!
It's your vanity address, so the chances are good you kept the private key for it over the years.
Also, it was posted before all your feedbacks were left.

Yeah, I'm on it.

Have you ever been trusted with such a large amount of money? I see that you have a fairly high trust rating, however looking at your trust reports, I don't see any instances in which you were trusted with anywhere near 1 BTC, let alone 5 BTC.

Yes, I have been. It just has not been through BTCtalk, I also used to a loan a lot of BTC myself.
copper member
March 20, 2016, 12:28:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
March 20, 2016, 12:17:39 PM
It also might help some if you could sign a bitcoin address that you had posted from a couple of years ago in some topic.  I haven't looked through your post history, but your trust says you bought and sold some things, so you should have an address posted somewhere that proves you are the same person from 2013.  Go ahead and find that address and sign a message with todays date and how much your looking for.

Not sure if it will help get this loan filled, but it will at least take it from 0% chance to 20% or something.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
March 20, 2016, 12:16:50 PM
I change my password on a regular basis as a security measure.
So it should be no problem for you to sign us a message from an old, staked address, how about this one:

Cool!
It's your vanity address, so the chances are good you kept the private key for it over the years.
Also, it was posted before all your feedbacks were left.
Pages:
Jump to: