Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 BTC share of CoinHoarder's Avalon Batch 3 Group Buy 2 day or so auction (Read 2871 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
Also, despite you are so nervous and rude, I can make a small payment to you, Oaxaca.
I think ~10 BTC * 0.01 (day income on mtgox) * 0.5 (half day delay, I've made) = 0.05 BTC (May it be 0.1 if you want).
I'll make a separate thread with signed apologizes from me and you for it if you agree.

I accept!  You can donate any amount you think is proper to any of the charities listed here:

http://bitcoinsforcharity.org/

Let me know which one you picked in your new thread.

Thanks,
Oaxaca

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vezunchik-oaxaca-agreement-200983
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
Still waiting.  I assume that you're having a hard time choosing which charity to support. 
Also, despite you are so nervous and rude, I can make a small payment to you, Oaxaca.
I think ~10 BTC * 0.01 (day income on mtgox) * 0.5 (half day delay, I've made) = 0.05 BTC (May it be 0.1 if you want).
I'll make a separate thread with signed apologizes from me and you for it if you agree.

I accept!  You can donate any amount you think is proper to any of the charities listed here:

http://bitcoinsforcharity.org/

Let me know which one you picked in your new thread.

Thanks,
Oaxaca

fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
All share transfers have been completed.

Please check your information to make sure it is correct.

it is correct

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
All share transfers have been completed.

Please check your information to make sure it is correct.

Share transfer ledger: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m25ohqwmzjzhiuz/Share%20Transfer%20Ledger.xlsx
Ownership percentages: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b7omfd7hrbk9gs/Ownership%20Percentages%20%26%20Profit%20Projections.xls

Cheers,

Ch
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
id·i·ot   [id-ee-uht]

noun

1. Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
3. A person who bids in an online auction without knowing what the item consists of.

That's why I am in the process of building www.blockchainauctions.com

It will remove the chance of fake bids as all bids are made through the blockchain.
id·i·ot   [id-ee-uht]

noun

1. Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
3. A person who bids in an online auction without knowing what the item consists of.
To make me Scammer send me some bitcoins first. To make me idiot just buy from me shares in my mining project and agree with term, nearly sounds like "I may pay any ammount of dividends as I want and when I want".
So sorry that I realised that you are selling risky assets before they become usless.  Wink

Confirmed.  Thank you.

Now, what about Vezunchik?  Scammer tag or just plain idiot?

Congratulations,

My address for the 10.55 BTC is:

18VvPCFyawZfgT6ACF7HNP8pGAf4a8ZhXH

When I receive payment, I will PM CoinHoarder

Thanks,
Oaxaca
Confirmed.  Thank you.

Now, what about Vezunchik?  Scammer tag or just plain idiot?
fhh
legendary
The high bidder has backed out.  In this unusual circumstance, I will accept the first posting here at the price of 2.11 as a replacement.

I'll take them [email protected] = 10.55

payment send
fhh
legendary
The high bidder has backed out.  In this unusual circumstance, I will accept the first posting here at the price of 2.11 as a replacement.

I'll take them [email protected] = 10.55
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
20 minutes left.  Any snipers?
4 hours left.

Current high bid is 5 @ 2.11

My daughter wants her own vehicle.  I'm tired of being a chauffeur. Wink
Oh, sorry it was for another forum. Cancel this bid please.
5 @ 2.15
Pages:
Jump to: