Pages:
Author

Topic: .5 btc to someone who can resolve my wallet issue - page 2. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
How long has the issue been going and have you tried to reset the blockchain? thanks! Smiley
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
^Bitcoin Library of Congress.
Here's an easy way to fix this without having to trust someone:
1) download multibit
2) install multibit
3) run multibit
4) run bitcoin-qt
5) send a test amount to multibit (e.g. .01 BTC)
6) once the test amount is recieved send the rest of your coins
7) send .5 BTC to the address in my sig

Hope this helps,
BookLover

P.S.  I'd also be willing to help you via teamviewer.
administrator
Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012
OP didn't mention he used blockchain.info, just that his blockchain was up to date.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Blockchain.info's confirmation time is just a guess. Confirmation times may vary wildly, so do not be concerned when your confirmation time is long. Sit tight and your transaction will confirm.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
If you can't resolve it with Cyrus, feel free to PM me Smiley
administrator
For more security, you should have a VM with only teamviewer and whatever is needed in there.
And of course, ask about anything you don't understand. I also think there's an option to disable copy/paste.

Optionally, opt for screen sharing and being instructed to do everything yourself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Take caution with teamviewer and make sure that you are working with someone trustworthy. Ask for clarification if you don't understand what the other party is doing.
administrator
I'll give it a try through TeamViewer if you wish. Feel free to PM.
Activity: 348
Merit: 251
I have a wallet with 289 coins, however, they are showing under unconfirmed even when the blockchain is up to date. I don't know how to fix this....obviously it would need to be someone here with a reputation built up and ideally done over teamviewer.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: