Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 10. (Read 29565 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 18, 2017, 08:14:40 PM
XRP, It is the best solution for banks that want use some kind of blockchain to transfer money
Stellar, it is better them XRP
OMG, it is the best solution for payments
Aragon it is the best solution for new projects
WeTrust it has Vitalik as the advisor, is cheap and has a great team.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:04:04 PM
For me:

1) $iota
2) $xrp
3) $ada
4) $omg
5) $ltc
Activity: 74
December 18, 2017, 07:58:05 PM
For me it´s:

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. Monero
4. Waves
5. Neo
maybe Substratum. They have a great idea.
Activity: 18
December 18, 2017, 07:34:28 PM
My favourite where i've invested on are:

1)Monero
2)Neo
3) Dash
4)Ltc
5)Stratis

Great topic one of the best of the forum!
stratis has a lot of potential for 2018
Activity: 18
December 18, 2017, 06:40:03 PM
1) Bitcoin Cash
2) Eos
3) Monero
4) DASH
5) ETH
Activity: 20
December 18, 2017, 05:58:31 PM
My favourite where i've invested on are:

1)Monero
2)Neo
3) Dash
4)Ltc
5)Stratis

Great topic one of the best of the forum!
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 05:50:59 PM
My five picks for 2018:
1) Neblio -> You can stake this coin on a raspberry pi or any small pc for about 10% interest. It is an own blockchain platform coming from the US. So far the team always delivered the roadmap ahead of time. Lots of growth potential as this is still relatively young and not on major exchanges yet which will change soon. Q1 release of their restful APIs in multiple programming languages.

2) Lisk -> Might become the major platform for Dapps in 2018. Major rebranding is coming in February. You can stake this coin by voting delegates (DPoS). Feels a bit like being able to buy Ethereum for 15 USD again.

3) Oceanlab -> Delivers technology like PoS to the Waves platform. With the growth of Waves a lot of Tokes will use Oceanlabs services. All coins which use Oceanlabs services are paying part of their transaction fees into an Oceanlab investors pool which is distributed to Oceanlab holders. Huge growth potential and huge potential for passive income in 2018!

4) MyWish -> Smart contract platform which will enable smart contracts for all kind of life situations on other blockchains than Ethereum. Bitcoin integration planned for early next year! The platform is already existing and has over 500 users. Get it while it is cheap!

5) Bitcoin -> The obvious choice, but still needs to be mentioned. Always keep a good portion of your portfolio in BTC. Ride the beast.  Cool
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:39:09 PM
Why does it seem like the value of many cryptocurrencies just dropped or stop growing today?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

Today I bought mywish.
It has a winning business model and I'm sure it will give me great satisfaction.
It is still only on etherdelata and when it will go on other exchanges the price will explode
Activity: 249
December 18, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
I believe good investment now is 2nd, 3d places, eth, bch, like dark horses… they can climb well, gradually...
Activity: 156
December 18, 2017, 12:44:25 PM
Your target is getting $30k from $500. That is really a hard mission. However, I also give you some advice. The first $500 is not a big budget, so you should choose cheap coins to invest such as Ripple, Stellar, Playkey, Civic and Siacoin. The second, with each coins, you have to research and set an target entrying and exiting price. And the third remember that do not greedy.

It's like 70x growth, but it's still possible if the correct ones are found. My best ones are DGB, BAT and ETH for now. I don't have two more trusted ones in terms of price potential if we're serious.
Activity: 154
December 18, 2017, 11:54:06 AM
Partly buy STEEM and join Steemit. The Steem coins has potential and Steemit platform can be used to mine GOLD by posting articles like here on bitcointalk
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 11:50:46 AM
you should check syncfab, steem dollars (sbd), tenx, waves and dash.
these coins I say will all make money. i think all of them will come to good places in the future Smiley
Activity: 212
December 18, 2017, 11:44:45 AM
Your target is getting $30k from $500. That is really a hard mission. However, I also give you some advice. The first $500 is not a big budget, so you should choose cheap coins to invest such as Ripple, Stellar, Playkey, Civic and Siacoin. The second, with each coins, you have to research and set an target entrying and exiting price. And the third remember that do not greedy.
Activity: 259
December 18, 2017, 10:58:37 AM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?
Rise will be a good investment..  Rise has huge potential. Many different programming languages, new company structure with foundation set up in Gibraltar. I see this as an excellent long term hold because of the team and their determination. Reasons to invest are Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 18, 2017, 08:17:47 AM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?
for me,theres only 3 altcoin that has a bright future next year and that is Ethereum,Monero and Neo this 3 alts will have a better movement in 2018 aside from good project this 3 has a potential to growth and make their own way to high value
Activity: 52
December 18, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

5.MinexCoin (Interesting idea, mining from the balance on the account)

It looks too good to be true.  I bought in ICO and so far it was an amazing investment.  Wait until the big crowd finds out this thing has stability AND it pays 3-5% per week...  It needs a bigger exchange though.  This thing listed on one of the major exchanges and we're seeing x3 (about $100).

Minexcoin is nice, the price is very stable (~30 USD) with interest rate ~3.7%/week
Activity: 39
December 18, 2017, 07:14:45 AM
Go with SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
  • strong privacy features
  • PoS staking rewards, which is being implemented also for your Android wallet (coming in 2018 Q1)!
  • much cheaper than the competition, undervalued due to lack of marketing (this will change soon)!

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
You can buy it on Cryptopia or on LiveCoin.
Activity: 56
December 18, 2017, 05:39:08 AM
Take a look at wetrust !!!  Definately undervalued at the moment.

The founder of ethereum Vitalik Buterin is supporting the project as an advisor and the founders themselves are ex google employees.

Wetrust releases its finished product in January 2018 + they will start heavy marketing at the beginning of the next year.

Wetrust has a very low market cap+ coin supply therefore huge room for growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 06:54:50 PM
My top five leaders for investment in 2018:
1.Ethereum
2.BitConnect
3.Waves
4.Iota
5.NEO

BEEEEEEKOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEYEYEYEYEYT

GO home man. Dont spread bat stuff

That too took me unawares..Bitconnect..lol. There's so much uncertainty behind their process.

Pages:
Jump to: