Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 18. (Read 29561 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 01:05:32 PM
1.NEO
2.TENX
3.ETH
4.ADA
5.LTC

This Should Help Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Neo as your first choice? I would choose LTC as my first and have Ethereum as my second.

The coins should stay on the list at any order after that.

You have mentioned very good coins with very good potential to rise in the future. neo is a very high potential coin and ad we all know about the potential of litecoin and ethereum and neo is called the ethereum of china in order to see its potential. i would like to add some more coin like komodo and stratis i think through these coins you will gain much in future.
Activity: 552
October 20, 2017, 01:04:35 PM
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.

I also heard about UTRUST. This must be one good project to look out. I will suggest to you some that are new but will definitely be making bullish runs in the year to come. GUTS is definitely one of them. The project is already working even if the ICO is yet to start. Before GUTS, there was AVT that was also performing great. DENT is also making some progress. The early part of the year to come will be very good to these cryptocurrencies.
If you want to find projects already working before start to open crowdsale, we have many projects as your request at here. Eidoo, Cryptopayme, Bankera, WorldCore, ... are the projects as your request, but sadly Eidoo has closed its crowdsale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 10:57:49 AM
 Some time I cannot even read all the stuff dedicated to ICO topic. Everyday appear one more and it causes really nice projects to remain unnoticed
I tried to find two I belive and invest
https://icobench.com/ico/jibrel-network
https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 09:45:07 PM
Now that most of alts are down it is time to do shopping before they recover most probably first half of next year. If I were to pick 5 crypto to hold it will be Adex, Stratis, Digibyte, Verge and Dent. I pick these coins because they have solid fundamentals with huge community and solid tie ups.
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 09:31:29 PM
My choices are -
1) WBB
2) XBY
3) NXS
4) Maid
5) MTH

Honorable mention - OMG
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 19, 2017, 09:24:55 PM
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.

I also heard about UTRUST. This must be one good project to look out. I will suggest to you some that are new but will definitely be making bullish runs in the year to come. GUTS is definitely one of them. The project is already working even if the ICO is yet to start. Before GUTS, there was AVT that was also performing great. DENT is also making some progress. The early part of the year to come will be very good to these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 711
October 19, 2017, 09:03:32 PM
My choices are for mainly cross chain coins as so many coins are made now. ones that can go across all currencies will be popular.

Wanchain
ChainLink
DEX
LoopRing

these exchanges and blockchains will be very good investments.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 05:25:01 AM
your goals are pretty optimistic so you would have to have the luck that you invest in an ICO which would skyrocket. But anyway. Diversifying is also a good choice. I think that Lietcoin will have some reasonable gains in 2018. besides of that also bitConnect because they offer some interesting investing options (lending and staking for example). One of those spectaculative coins which might be a big surprise in 2018 could be electroneum in my opinion. The reason for it is, that they're targeting mobile users which is a good strategy. And the team behind of it knows how to make marketing. 
Activity: 34
October 16, 2017, 05:01:18 AM
I have invested in the MONACOIN, and it is soon going to rise again since it is becoming popular in Japan where it was created + it is goin gonto bitflyer Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
October 12, 2017, 09:42:37 PM
IOTA & WAVES

I'm not sure about WAVES, but IOTA is extremely promising right now.

The price is less than 0.0001 BTC, potentially a steal. Their software is obviously in beta mode, once bugs are fixed, 0 fee transactions are going to be great.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
October 12, 2017, 09:38:09 PM
IOTA & WAVES

these would be my recommendations too!  Wink
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?

XRP, Adcoin, and ETH are already good choices. For your last 2 more coins, I suggest that you look for those coins that have just be accepted by the exchanges. These very young coins are the ones that are probably going very high in terms of value once their roadmap is beginning to unfold smoothly. Aventus for example was just accepted by Cryptopia. There will for sure be pumping for it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
Best 5 for future Growth in 2018:

OMG - Close to going Live.
PPT - Close to going Live and will give airdrop of sister token soon
VTC - Atomic Swaps - lightening network - Tor Wallet - Block reward will half in Dec.
PILR - Only 6 cents a token
EOS - will be Live In June 2018 - but they say they are ahead of schedule.

THANKS
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 12, 2017, 07:18:07 PM
1.NEO
2.TENX
3.ETH
4.ADA
5.LTC

This Should Help Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Neo as your first choice? I would choose LTC as my first and have Ethereum as my second.

I have always invest in ethereum, waves, ofcourse ltc is in my list. These would be my investment and I serve it for long. So hodling is my choice in these coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 05:51:57 PM
I think what would be LTC, Dash, Monero, Ethereum and Bitcoin of course.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
1.NEO
2.TENX
3.ETH
4.ADA
5.LTC

This Should Help Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 45
October 12, 2017, 10:58:10 AM
IOTA & WAVES
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 10:44:02 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 12, 2017, 02:59:11 AM
Im interested to invest in some!! Can anyone suggest me top 5and why i would invest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 12, 2017, 02:52:19 AM
I’m very interested in Verge, Confideal and etherium
The best one you have not mentioned yet. I don’t think so any of these coins have great future. You should go after waves if you really want big profit that too in easy way.
Eth is facing trouble these days and it is going to follow bitcoin just like all other altcoins. I am very much against eth but rest two are fine. Waves are the best altcoin and I will invest in waves among altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: