Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 digit Steam account with 12 games - page 2. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 17, 2015, 07:20:59 AM
I believe it is legit, as I can see you added a game which did not existed in time of creation of it - Dominique Pamplemousse.
Yes I added it a few days ago.

Btw, can you tell about status of email on that account?
(verified/unverified), as well as Steam guard and do you have security question?
Email is verified and only mine. Steam guard is enabled, but I can disable it. And yes, I know my security question and answer. I have all details, as I am the only owner of this account.

I have a question:
If I buy the account, what prevent you from conntacting support and say you account is stolen, and get your account back?
Steam must have some sort of system, that you can reclaim your account if your password is stolen.
Thanks
If you buy this account, you will have this auction here as a proof that I sold it to you.
I don't see why would I ever contact support saying that if you pay for it?
So your guarantee is this topic + escrow which will be used.
I don't know what else can I give you as a guarantee?
As I just want to sell this account. I have new one which I use. I see the price is good for 5 digit accounts so I decided to sell for best offer.

Another thing - If I wanted to scam/regain access, I would not offer to use escrow.
Also, when you change email, password and security question, only you will have access to it.
And it will remain like that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
March 17, 2015, 05:36:59 AM
I have a question:
If I buy the account, what prevent you from conntacting support and say you account is stolen, and get your account back?
Steam must have some sort of system, that you can reclaim your account if your password is stolen.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
March 17, 2015, 05:25:29 AM
I believe it is legit, as I can see you added a game which did not existed in time of creation of it - Dominique Pamplemousse.
Btw, can you tell about status of email on that account?
(verified/unverified), as well as Steam guard and do you have security question?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 16, 2015, 02:06:02 PM
5 digit, 12 years old Steam Account (level 7) with 12 Games + 2 Badges

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Dominique Pamplemousse
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

Starting bid: 0.05 BTC

Duration: 48hrs.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150318T19&p0=308&fg1=000&csz=1&swk=1

Escrow preferred (or you send first).

Send me a PM if you need to see the Steam profile page.
Questions and offers should go in this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: