Pages:
Author

Topic: 5% each day trading Ethereum - page 3. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:53:40 PM
Hi Guys,

When daytrading Ethereum, do you think a profit of 5% will be possible?

What's the maximum percencentage per day in terms of profit?
More than 5%?

Love to see your opinions.
Cheers
I believe that you are a very skilled and knowledgeable person. I am also trading Etherreum and find that this is a very coolest coin and can grow strongly in the future. We can see the value of ETH is changing so much and continuously so we can take advantage of it to be commercially viable and profitable.
Good luck
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:48:12 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Guy, 5% for day trading is very good if you can keep this for long time. Imagine 5% per day so 10 days you already get profit more than 50%.
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
Gain 5% profit from day trading is possible but it's impossible to get 5% every day which means 150% profit per month.
5% a day every day is 332% per month. Let's say you take five days off to rest, that's still 238% Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 31, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Just think with different way , you did earned 5% daily for 15 days but then lost it in the next 30 days 2.5% daily which means you lost what you've earned plus wasted time. Then look at how people who just holding and successfully made a tremendous profit!
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Oh yes that's very possible to happen. That's the focus of a good investor. Many traders want to hit about 100% daily andbthen they will be okay buh that shouldn't be the case. It should be a gradual earning. You just have to find the right coin
Activity: 57
January 31, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
Daytrading is safe if you are constantly checking the moves of a coin and detect a stable move between two spots. I mean, if you find out that a coin increases to a certain point and falls back to the place where it was frequently then you know where to buy and sell.

Etherium is one of the coins that I make daytrading. Other one is VeChain.

Ethereum is having a good price lately and seems not stopping to pump. Even bitcoin is dropping, ethereum continue to grow with a minimal slide. I think 5% for Ethereum is an average growth and its acceptable profit.

Vechain is another good technology to watch that I hope it will grow stronger in the coming months and years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
January 31, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
Gain 5% profit from day trading is possible but it's impossible to get 5% every day which means 150% profit per month. You need more than just trade ethereum to achieve it. Unless ethereum price rises more than 50% within a month.
Considering current price and downtrend of most coins, it's not easy to get profits from day trading. I prefer to buy in the dip and hold it for weeks until it's profitable to sell eth, but don't just rely on an altcoin since there are many other coins that will generate bigger profit for you such as xlm, waves or lisk.
Activity: 280
January 31, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
Daytrading is safe if you are constantly checking the moves of a coin and detect a stable move between two spots. I mean, if you find out that a coin increases to a certain point and falls back to the place where it was frequently then you know where to buy and sell.

Etherium is one of the coins that I make daytrading. Other one is VeChain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
In the crypto trade all can happen, the good or even the worst.
in any situation we must experience this, the advantage can we specify 5% or more, the losses we can stop. All are determined by the rules and principles of oneself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 31, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
Of course it can happen but not often because it get go low also,i think if you going to invest here try different coins like ltc,eth,aion,xrb and xrp then just hold it because they already have value and it can't go to a dead coins so just hold then always think positive that your coins never go in a dead coins and crypto go well in the future another thing crypto created by 9 years now so we already experience the future by now here.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 31, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers

Its doable. 5% is a fair target to achieve if you are into day trading. 5% is also possible as long as you know what you are doing, the right time to exit and then roll your invest to get more profit. But just be careful and not to be greedy. Sometimes its one factor that will make or break you.

If you think that you have reach your target profit then no need to wait further. Get your profits right away. The market is very volatile, in a blink of an eye, your potential profit could disappear in thin air.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
January 31, 2018, 05:36:37 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Yes sir! It's possible to gain that percentage of profit in day trading. It's is the best percentage to gain a nice profit for every trade. Don't try to set higher percentage of gains, if you set your target profit to 2-5% and make another trade with the same target percentage you ca easily gain more profit.
But I doubt on ethereum, if you have monitored the move of ethereum everyday thn probably you will succeed but if not, try to look to other coins that has a high volume on market.

It's up to the market and to your basis on how you analyse the move of every coin.

Thanks for answering, should I also look on coins with high marketcap, or only high volume?

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 05:15:54 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Yes sir! It's possible to gain that percentage of profit in day trading. It's is the best percentage to gain a nice profit for every trade. Don't try to set higher percentage of gains, if you set your target profit to 2-5% and make another trade with the same target percentage you ca easily gain more profit.
But I doubt on ethereum, if you have monitored the move of ethereum everyday thn probably you will succeed but if not, try to look to other coins that has a high volume on market.

It's up to the market and to your basis on how you analyse the move of every coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
January 31, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: