Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 errors when buying crypto currency - page 5. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 92
February 23, 2018, 08:12:38 AM
The most important feature of crypto money is the price movements it has done in the past. Coins, which are not particularly affected by the price declines of Bitcoin, have always earned their investors.
The truth is that some coins really do have some huge community and really do not get affected much when bitcoin is having a rally. However, one cannot really know sometimes, so the best thing is to always be at alert when in a market.
Know when it is time to get out and buy back lower, know when you did not make the right call and even when you make a right call, know when to sell. At the end, for any investor or trader to be successful, knowledge is the only thing that can help them.
I agree with you. Also do not forget that knowledge comes with experience. And even having a huge amount of knowledge and experience behind our shoulders, we can make mistakes. This is normal. In any case, this market is very volatile and can bring many more surprises in the future.
February 12, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
I think it's only simple to see the graph if the price graph is too high you should not need to rush to buy because the price will definitely drop sharply and you can open buy order at low price and the key is in the patience. so what I can conclude is buy at cheap price and sell at expensive price.
Of course, so it is necessary to do. But, as a rule, beginners do not look at the charts, but buy on the HYIP.
February 12, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
-Do not buy when the market is already overbought. Wait for a rollback.
-Do not sell when everyone sells.
Here is the main message of this article. Patience is always rewarded.
No one can determine the exact point of sale or purchase. Only analysis and your assumptions.
There are plenty of information on the ICO scams on the forum.
But if necessary, I can write my own set of rules, how to analyze ICO Smiley
I dont think you got what i mean in the last post, i do agreed with your opinion about not buying ICOs when it reached a peak price and how to analyze it will be based on individual perceptions, but the one i was asking is what you said not to buy when market is already overbought and not to sell when everyone sells, how do you determine whether the market is already overbought or oversold?? BTC already had downfall since it reached $18k, and i sold all my bitcoin when it reached below $10k, and i regretted it more if i dont sold it at that time. Patience is rewarded but ignorance isnt the same as patience, perhaps trading strategies is more than rewarded in this time  Grin

Maybe I did not translate your comment correctly. Sorry Cry
How do I determine the top of the market or the bottom of the market?
Deep corrections I determine from the historical graphs-the market is cyclical. Every year in January-February and July-August, he undergoes a strong correction.
Minor corrections (short positions)
1. I use the support / resistance levels of the trend line.
2. Patterns (flags, double bottom / double ceiling, head and shoulders, wedge, pendant)
3. RSI-look at the overbought / oversold zones
4. The news fund
5. The most important thing is that this analysis should be done at least two timeframes. For example 1 hour and 4 hours.
Thank you for this information, this is what i would love to hear because you really describe a strategies about how to identify a good support resistance and how to identify if the market has already reached the oversold or overebought area. I do tend to look for higher timeframe to define market trend and use lower timeframes to identify entry points and this is a great educational post that we need to look at least between 2 or more timeframe before considering an entry point  Grin Grin
You are welcome. It's always nice to receive positive feedback. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 09, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
The most important feature of crypto money is the price movements it has done in the past. Coins, which are not particularly affected by the price declines of Bitcoin, have always earned their investors.
The truth is that some coins really do have some huge community and really do not get affected much when bitcoin is having a rally. However, one cannot really know sometimes, so the best thing is to always be at alert when in a market.
Know when it is time to get out and buy back lower, know when you did not make the right call and even when you make a right call, know when to sell. At the end, for any investor or trader to be successful, knowledge is the only thing that can help them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

I think mistakes #1 and #2 described here are so evident to each one, that it seems we should not talk about them. Curious, but still people are selling coins when the market is falling.
The mistakes 1&2 seems not all can follow and most mistakes from a trader. That's an error when selling coins when the market is going to go down. Buying high and selling low most error also from a trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Mistake № 5. Purchase coins from scam projects.

This is the most error than can make trader loss all of money in investing money.
This should be avoid by do good researching, researching mean checking the full detail about project.
I've also had this problem quite a lot before, I often invested by referrals from others without scrutinizing each project and the consequence of it made me lose a lot of property. I advise investors to research and analyze the project carefully before deciding whether to invest or not because the money is yours and you will understand what you should do with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Mistake № 5. Purchase coins from scam projects.

This is the most error than can make trader loss all of money in investing money.
This should be avoid by do good researching, researching mean checking the full detail about project.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 09, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
I think it's only simple to see the graph if the price graph is too high you should not need to rush to buy because the price will definitely drop sharply and you can open buy order at low price and the key is in the patience. so what I can conclude is buy at cheap price and sell at expensive price.
It takes time hence not all can simly know when they are about to enter because we are just humans and even pro traders and trainers sometimes have a feeling of Fomo in a specific coin. I admit that im buying when the price is high and i did that 5 errors that the OP posted but one thing i always didn't forget to learn when this thing go wrong.
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 09, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
No one can determine the exact point of sale or purchase. Only analysis and your assumptions.
I dont think you got what i mean in the last post, i do agreed with your opinion about not buying ICOs when it reached a peak price and how to analyze it will be based on individual perceptions, but the one i was asking is what you said not to buy when market is already overbought and not to sell when everyone sells, how do you determine whether the market is already overbought or oversold?? BTC already had downfall since it reached $18k, and i sold all my bitcoin when it reached below $10k, and i regretted it more if i dont sold it at that time. Patience is rewarded but ignorance isnt the same as patience, perhaps trading strategies is more than rewarded in this time  Grin

Deep corrections I determine from the historical graphs-the market is cyclical. Every year in January-February and July-August, he undergoes a strong correction.
2. Patterns (flags, double bottom / double ceiling, head and shoulders, wedge, pendant)
4. The news fund
5. The most important thing is that this analysis should be done at least two timeframes. For example 1 hour and 4 hours.
Thank you for this information, this is what i would love to hear because you really describe a strategies about how to identify a good support resistance and how to identify if the market has already reached the oversold or overebought area. I do tend to look for higher timeframe to define market trend and use lower timeframes to identify entry points and this is a great educational post that we need to look at least between 2 or more timeframe before considering an entry point  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 09, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
It is true that most of the time we are informed too late and we tend to buy back to the top
One thing is if you are trading, and you do not know what you are doing, or necessarily do not have a strategy, then you are gambling. Trading is a different ball game and you need to be able to make right decisions for yourself which you cannot if you do not learn.

A lot of people who call themselves trader always like joining a moving train, which is a bad thing. Buy when everyone has sold out with no one to sell anymore, and there is a chance from the indicators that an uptrend is about to start on any coin. A lot of you are busy looking for information and those giving them out are pump and dump scammers, which exactly what you have described is what they do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 12:00:19 AM

I think mistakes #1 and #2 described here are so evident to each one, that it seems we should not talk about them. Curious, but still people are selling coins when the market is falling.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 08, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
The value is value ,Very good article
read the whitepaper
and see lots scams
increase experience
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 08, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

4. The news fund
This should be remember before doing some trade especially when we are seeing some situations that really affects our emotions, learning how to analyze and know the factors where projects can possibly move, each informations are important, that's why trading needs more time to learn, being equipped by facts and not just speculations that most of
the time create wrong assessment.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 08, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Sale of coins at the bottom. The most used mistake of all. Grin
They will never learn.

The idea of losing it all. They want to at least save some even for the expense of losing a lot instead of waiting if it will come back.
Lack of faith from the altcoin. Why buy at the first place? To just lose money? Are you that rich?
I guess it could never be stopped once emotions came in.
February 08, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

4. The news fund
February 08, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
Great post OP to this I will add another mistake and that is buying coins that do not have a reason to exist at all, we see any projects out there and many do not have demand or even the need to use a blockchain, so these kind of projects despite not being an outright scam are simply unneeded and are there just for the devs toe earn money and for speculators to try to get money out of people.
I completely agree with you. 90% of all projects are dummy. In the coming years, we will see profound corrections for them or they will simply disappear from the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 06, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 05, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: