Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Gtx 1070's for sale & PCIE Risers (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255
August 21, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
Where are you located?
I've bought 4 cards this week on eBay at a low of $360 and a high of $400 per.
If you wanna sell for that price I'll buy them all.

LOL smh no you did not buy them for that price where the lowest price on ebay is around $450 nobody is going to sell you a card for $360 on ebay with the ebay and paypal fees......
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 05:37:16 PM
Where are you located?
I've bought 4 cards this week on eBay at a low of $360 and a high of $400 per.
If you wanna sell for that price I'll buy them all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
August 18, 2017, 05:18:09 PM
May have a pending deal to buy all these with a meeting in person.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174
Always remember the cause!
August 18, 2017, 12:05:22 AM
Whats your price in USD? Where are you shipping from? Do you accept escrow?

Hello,

The price in usd is $650ea ..... You can also pay through paypal as well but that has a 5% fee added.
:=))
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
August 17, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
What have you guys been paying for 1070's? I've been selling my extra ones with slight use for $425 plus shipping.

350 new?
August 17, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
bump
August 13, 2017, 01:33:54 AM
I would buy all of them, I will offer you $450 each shipped to 77055 Texas

I just sent you a PM.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
August 13, 2017, 12:07:28 AM
I would buy all of them, I will offer you $450 each shipped to 77055 Texas
August 11, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
Hi im interested in all 5 whats the last price shipped in Switzerland?
Ok for PayPal

Hello, ok great I will pm you know and figure out shipping costs to switzerland
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Hi im interested in all 5 whats the last price shipped in Switzerland?
Ok for PayPal
August 08, 2017, 05:05:33 PM
What have you guys been paying for 1070's? I've been selling my extra ones with slight use for $425 plus shipping.

Well I guess....

I could sell mine for $489 plus shipping if you take all 5 I can offer a discount if anyone is interested, they are brand new... I can accept paypal only.
Activity: 289
Merit: 107
August 08, 2017, 03:58:56 PM
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 12:50:38 AM
Lol I like this thread ! OP kindly stt mining, no1 will buy your cards at that price, mine for 4 months and you can sell at a decent price and break even !
August 07, 2017, 11:30:53 PM
I gave you negative trust because I don't trust you due to your participation in the D3 scamming.

Your purchased ebay account and website hold no power over me.

and honestly I don't want a D3 miner.

no interest whatsoever...I WTB scrypt miners, either the silverfish or the old L3.

and if you paid 600 for something that is worth 200 or 150 or whatever then that makes you a stupid person...

I'm not going to take another loss for some idiot I don't know...screw the community...that's the motto right?

My purchased ebay account?Huh ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!! you have no idea how much work I've put in EVERY FUCKIN DAY YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE my god you piss me off your just like the ultimate troll piece of garbage worthless human being you should be banned from this forum!
August 06, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
I gave you negative trust because I don't trust you due to your participation in the D3 scamming.

Your purchased ebay account and website hold no power over me.

and honestly I don't want a D3 miner.

no interest whatsoever...I WTB scrypt miners, either the silverfish or the old L3.

and if you paid 600 for something that is worth 200 or 150 or whatever then that makes you a stupid person...

I'm not going to take another loss for some idiot I don't know...screw the community...that's the motto right?
August 06, 2017, 08:10:52 PM
This is so disappointing, people were used to do peer-to-peer trade in this forum to cut escrow costs down, and to discuss live and friendly but these days I've noticed a lot of fishing attempts instead. Some are just scammers and  others are just too greedy. Dude buys some gpus goes mining makes some profits and when difficulty jumps up comes here wana sell his gpus even higher than what he has invested on and even higher than what you can buy brand new from Amazon and e-Bay. What is going on???

people are stupid, shitty and greedy...that is all.

instead of promoting a forum that is kind and generous they promote a forum that is shitty and greedy.

this is why I am the way I am.

all I ever do is reciprocate...but to everyone because my filter is broken.  Grin

circle of life I guess.

I would pay 150 ea if you actually want to sell them. I'd offer more but you're clearly trying to participate in the D3 scamming.

payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice and escrow through minerjones or phillipma1957 if he still does it.

150 HA! and its not D3 scamming there is a supply and demand people mark up their prices yea the markups are high but hey if you can make the money why not... That's what were all here for right to make and redistribute money??? otherwise you wouldn't want to buy these miners.

But your the one that is the actual scammer buddy sending me negative trust for absolutely no reason I never did a transaction with you.  you have no idea if I'm a scammer or not that has yet to be determined since I have done 0 transactions on this forum but like I said to you in a PM I run a website and an ebay store that does 1000's of transactions with 99% positive feedback so I think that would speak for itself... so yea gtfo with your 150 offer I SAID I PAID 519 and 600 for them.
August 06, 2017, 06:46:41 PM
This is so disappointing, people were used to do peer-to-peer trade in this forum to cut escrow costs down, and to discuss live and friendly but these days I've noticed a lot of fishing attempts instead. Some are just scammers and  others are just too greedy. Dude buys some gpus goes mining makes some profits and when difficulty jumps up comes here wana sell his gpus even higher than what he has invested on and even higher than what you can buy brand new from Amazon and e-Bay. What is going on???

people are stupid, shitty and greedy...that is all.

instead of promoting a forum that is kind and generous they promote a forum that is shitty and greedy.

this is why I am the way I am.

all I ever do is reciprocate...but to everyone because my filter is broken.  Grin

circle of life I guess.

I would pay 150 ea if you actually want to sell them. I'd offer more but you're clearly trying to participate in the D3 scamming.

payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice and escrow through minerjones or phillipma1957 if he still does it.
August 06, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

They are brand new in the box, I bought 27 GPUS total build 3 rigs 1 with 6 and 2 with 8 cards so I have these gpus completely unopened with the plastic wrap still on them.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174
Always remember the cause!
August 06, 2017, 04:38:07 PM
August 06, 2017, 04:37:45 PM
With all due respect as i have no problem with you trying to get your money back at least, but the market rate on ebay or other sites doesn't tend to be the rate on the forum. Thats certainly one thing i have noticed since ive been here. Just some friendly advice and not an attack  Wink

Thanks man I appreciate it, if they don't sell in a few months on ebay then I will lower my price or build another miner but I'm not in a hurry to get the money....
Pages:
Jump to: