Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 ICO's you NEED to know about (most promising ICO's of JAN/FEB) - page 2. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I would like add one more project which has mobilized over 3 millions dollar now. It is Livestars project. it provides a good service for adults who can chat WC many sexy models in the world. Here its alpha version you can try: https://alpha.livestars.io/
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
well, thanks for share, now i will research this icos, daneel is a good ico and i heard it before,
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
The most interesting projects for me this year are ICO Telegram. TON from Durov and  advise those altcoyins who are soon to fork, because it's a free 10% to your deposit plus dividends in the long run - its the best. Also Livestars is the best project now to invest. it provides a good service for gamers in around the world can hire its pc system to play heavy games. you can access its website now to buy its tokens. And the third one is ModulTrade, which is building global trading platform for goods and services all around the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
5 the best ico

1 AMLT
2 bobspair
3 credit project
4 repux
5 debitium

all coin ico selling result is good and still open ico selling if you want buy
I agree that Bobs Repair, Credit Project and Repux are the best ICOs because those projects has good ideas and concepts, and in terms of marketing they used of famous names that can influence people to invest because of the guarantee of success, just look at the Bobs Repair project that supported by famous people in the crypto world, John McAfee. For ALMT and Debitium i will look up to those campaign you have said because i don't know about the two project

To be honest, I don't think the name John McAfee is that much of a gamechanger anymore in terms of marketing. After he got exposed by performing paid shills & initiating pump&dumps on his own Twitter following his name probably does more harm than good. But that's just my personal opinion, I think everyone should use their own indicators to evaluate projects. After all, we are just merely speculating Smiley.
Updated OP: Added CoinMetro due to a suggestion made by Goldexp38, thank you for that and I'm loving the project. Read up on it in the OP!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
5 the best ico

1 AMLT
2 bobspair
3 credit project
4 repux
5 debitium

all coin ico selling result is good and still open ico selling if you want buy
I agree that Bobs Repair, Credit Project and Repux are the best ICOs because those projects has good ideas and concepts, and in terms of marketing they used of famous names that can influence people to invest because of the guarantee of success, just look at the Bobs Repair project that supported by famous people in the crypto world, John McAfee. For ALMT and Debitium i will look up to those campaign you have said because i don't know about the two project
Activity: 51
1.accept Ethers, Bitcoins and Fiat currencies
2. can invest as little as 0.1 ETH
3.can sign up in our website
4.need a token compatible Ethereum wallet
5.Exchanges will be announced later
Nice topic,
for me Current is the place to invest this month and i will probably also put money in RentBerry too. I don't know for the rest but your list seems pretty good at first sight

Thanks! Yeah I'm digging both projects. Both have working products already used by a lot of members. That's always a clear sign for me to trust in a project. However I do also invest in some projects that don't have a working project yet. But to me it's all about managing your risk/reward ratio.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
It is good to have such topics created here. It helps us to consult and find many useful ICOs. From there, everyone can discuss and evaluate all ICOs to make the most informed investment decisions.
Thanks for sharing, some projects I really never heard of and they seem quite interesting, I joined ur Current link! Smiley

on my side I suggest you to check out:

-Ark Block > Blockchain 3.0
-Coinmetro > next Binance Exchange (referral) coinmetro - https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a5b849b7edf7210aa1156f6

Enjoy!
Isn’t it too late to join ark block? Correct me or if it’s possible send me a link to it.

Yeah, their whitelist registration period had ended. You can no longer sign up and I'm assuming their ICO will sell out very fast. Best chance to get them early on the exchange they launch on.
I heard about Rentberry and Abyss, but didn’t invest in them.
Will check other ico from your list. Thank you for sharing.

Ahhh, I bought Rentberry last month. Such a good project + backed by a huge, profitable company. Also have a working product & a good team/vision. Ofcourse everyone should decide for themselves but I'm really loving this one.

Yeah no problem, good luck doing your own research Smiley
Activity: 2
SHARE FORM

XAURUM BOUNTY AIRDROP.
Get 500 tokens
XAUR is listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xaurum/ and available on the following exchangers.
Hitbtc
Livecoin
C-cex
Etherdelta
Mercatox

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
Thank you for sharing your research, but without referral links, this would be better Wink

Daneel seemed really interesting and promising to me, even given the lack of a working version of the project at the moment.
But still I decided to support them.

It's a pity that there is no Dether in your thread. I think that it is one of the most promising for today, because it can significantly contribute to solving one of the main issue for crypto now - its mass adoption.

To be honest I don't really see a difference between the thread containing or not containing ref links. If people decide to sign up for any of these ICO's, it doesn't matter if they do it trough a ref link or a vanilla link. Just giving people the option to "reward" me if they feel like my research was useful to them.

I do agree, I'd rather invest in projects that have a working platform. But lately most ICO's dont have one. Daneel offered a showcase which was pretty solid IMO and was just a quick insight in what's to come.

Although I do research on a lot of ICO's, it's near impossible to do all of them (my OP would be 5 pages long aswell lol). I'll try to dive in to Dether whenever I get the chance though!
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Thank you for sharing your research, but without referral links, this would be better Wink

Daneel seemed really interesting and promising to me, even given the lack of a working version of the project at the moment.
But still I decided to support them.

It's a pity that there is no Dether in your thread. I think that it is one of the most promising for today, because it can significantly contribute to solving one of the main issue for crypto now - its mass adoption.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Except Rentberry, I don't know about the rest ICO but your list seems pretty good at first sight. So it's clear Rentberry i'm investion in Rentberry. I am waiting fro this ICO for a very long time. Otherwise, you give a great advice by sharing all these ICO, we need discussion like these.
Activity: 28
Thanks for sharing, some projects I really never heard of and they seem quite interesting, I joined ur Current link! Smiley

on my side I suggest you to check out:

-Ark Block > Blockchain 3.0
-Coinmetro > next Binance Exchange (referral) coinmetro - https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a5b849b7edf7210aa1156f6

Enjoy!
Isn’t it too late to join ark block? Correct me or if it’s possible send me a link to it.
Activity: 38
Gutted I dodnt get in on Dadi in time.

Current ICO Im invested in is Bankara, & whitelisted for Hero & Farmatrust.

If you are looking at your next ICO to participate in, then look no further than “Hero“. Their mission is to make credit more readily available & affordable for the unbanked in Sth East Asia. Read their white paper, this is going to be HUGE !!!

The main sale starts on 1st Feb2018, use the below link for 10% free tokens.

https://membership.herotoken.io/r/vGLPMd35xRk
Activity: 28
I heard about Rentberry and Abyss, but didn’t invest in them.
Will check other ico from your list. Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 60
Everyone has the best advice for ico in this month and suggestions like this that we need, thanks already provide the best advice you
They are good ICOs, but where is seat for ArcBlock, the hottest ICO in early 2018 with more than 53.000 members in their Telegram group? How do you think about this project?

Well one of the main reasons that I started researching ICO's a lot more was because I kept missing out on these big ones, due to the gas wars & not getting my transaction trough in time. So yeah, ArcBlock is a little too overhyped for my liking. Probably nothing wrong with the project though, to be very honest I didn't even spend time to do some research on it. And I only give my opinion on projects I know everything about Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: