Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 thing you have to check before Investing in ICO company. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
i just don't know how a team of some ICO is people of sex toys Huh
this is not good, we must to careful to choose ICO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Its true that we should looking on developers team. Many developers team in website just a someone else photo and dont have related with the company. The real developers team will result a real project and real product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Beside your thing, we also need to look at their presentation on social media and newspaper about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Strong project must has active social media channels and their team must be active in cryptocurrency space, for example one of their team is speaker of a crypto forum or summit. They joined some blockchain festivals, it's vital.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think you are right. But you forgot about the roadmap. You can also add ratings to this list. But I think on social networks (including telegram should not be watched, since subscribers can now be easily purchased).
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Yes that's what I am doing everytime I check any projects or ICOs before investing and joining.However, it is so sad to learn that many investors and bounty hunters neglect to do this so they are scammed when the ICO is over. They are irresponsible enough that makes them fall to scam projects.
Activity: 421
In fact, this is just the basis for investing in ICO. Usually knowledge can help you, but it can also make you fail! Novices must learn cryptocurrency knowledge. But I don't recommend any non-professionals investing in ICO, which is similar to gambling.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
Before I start, the best tip I have for you regarding ICO's is that every ICO is a scam until you prove you're self differently, only when you 100% sure you can start thinking of investing, and there is a lot of great projects out there.

1- READ THE WHITE PAPER! you have to understand what this project all about, read it all and read it under consideration

2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

3- The company tech team. The tech team should be with experience and knowledge relevant to the project, remember the engineers are what motor the idea, without a good tech team even the most amazing idea will collapse, example :

4- PR team- PR is one of the most important parameters when you look at ICO team, even if the idea is great without the right audience to acknowledge it and exposure it won't be able to make it,  for more regarding this subject ICO Marketing Guide

5- Compare the ICO to competitors-A thorough analysis of existing competitors to gauge if there are similar products or solutions in the current market. If so, identify the salient features of this project that are likely to beat out the competition that exists.

Thanks for the info dear, i also check these points before investing ICO. And also i check good ICO reviews reviews about that ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For me this is the 5 things I considered in investing in an ICO. 1. The community of the projects to spread news and ideas about the projects, 2. Their member with their specific work that will be contribute to implement the project successfully. 3. Their coins (beta testing of the projects) 4. Web site - they should have a clearly wording on how people convinced that it's okay to invest. 5. Scope / Road map of the projects to know the steps by steps of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

Do you know that Telegram users can be bought? Do you know there are groups who are being paid to maintain the activity of a telegram group? Majority of the ICOs actually opt for their services. They also offer a range of users to the owners. They can buy anything from 1k to 30k users for their telegram group. So I really can't consider this particular factor as a sign of a good ICO because we don't know whether the members and the activities are being funded by the ICO owners, there's no way to check it!

yes you are right, but bounty participants cannot be bought. so considering the number of participants in the bounty is also very important.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
Before I start, the best tip I have for you regarding ICO's is that every ICO is a scam until you prove you're self differently, only when you 100% sure you can start thinking of investing, and there is a lot of great projects out there.

1- READ THE WHITE PAPER! you have to understand what this project all about, read it all and read it under consideration

3- The company tech team. The tech team should be with experience and knowledge relevant to the project, remember the engineers are what motor the idea, without a good tech team even the most amazing idea will collapse, example :

4- PR team- PR is one of the most important parameters when you look at ICO team, even if the idea is great without the right audience to acknowledge it and exposure it won't be able to make it,  for more regarding this subject ICO Marketing Guide

5- Compare the ICO to competitors-A thorough analysis of existing competitors to gauge if there are similar products or solutions in the current market. If so, identify the salient features of this project that are likely to beat out the competition that exists.

To all this you need to pay attention to the design of the site, the theme on bitcointalk. If they are made cheaply and poorly, then who will consider such a project? I'm still looking at the number of languages translated
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
Another thing I learnt recently is to check the team activity, not just in their telegram group but in Blockchain Conferences, Summits and meetings, an active and visible team would hardly exit scam in the future.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

about the Telegram - not only can you buy a channel with users, I met quite a few superactive chats to scam projects))) - so telegrams are important but not the most objective point
I still consider the country of origin when choosing a project
and you should read white paper last, when you liked the project
otherwise reread 20-50 white papers you can go crazy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Good examples of the tech team)))))  Wink of course I agree completely with every point in the list, and before investing somewhere check the  project using as a guideline some list of points like that. In addition to this I would recommend to check the profiles of the team members, and learn deeply the roadmap, the information about changes and news about the project, how much they are public and popular.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
before investing in ico, I, in turn, pay attention to the composition of the team. I give my preference to Japan and China. the second thing I look at is the product itself, it should be ready, not at the development stage. I read a technical document, reviews, including bounty hunter.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Your valuable words help us alot  in choosing the good ICO.  I assure you when we are choosing ICO we will take care of it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
There's a different way to know if the ICO are scam or legit. Like me i have own my own Idea on how I see the legility of the project. Newbie don't have tsrategy or any way to know if the project are scam or not. Better if we still spreading different ways to avoid scam ICO for them and for us.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io

Do you know that Telegram users can be bought? Do you know there are groups who are being paid to maintain the activity of a telegram group? Majority of the ICOs actually opt for their services. They also offer a range of users to the owners. They can buy anything from 1k to 30k users for their telegram group. So I really can't consider this particular factor as a sign of a good ICO because we don't know whether the members and the activities are being funded by the ICO owners, there's no way to check it!

If we think about it. ICOs can buy almost everything to be more trustworthy, team members, advisors (good example was Mayweather as an advisor of Centra - one of the biggestscam in the year 2017).
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
if the idea is good, you first need to check the team. the Internet remembers everything and often in ico put pictures of strangers. if the team is real then you can analyze further this project
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
good share thank you for it. it will be very useful for many people here.
i mostly check the hype of the project. i check the feedbacks in reddit and social media. i check quantity of the people in their telegram group. i check how active they are. i have to be sure if they are just fake accounts or real.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
I think the most important point is white paper. Very often scammers have very vague information in it. I also pay attention to the project partners.
As time passes I give less and less weight to the white paper and the reason for that is simple, it is very easy to write about the incredible project that you want to create and how you are going to do it, but it is a completely different thing to try to execute that, that is what you should be looking for, how do you think the execution of the project is going to happen? If you have good developers then it's likely that the project will become a success but if the project does not have then it doesn't matter what kind of good ideas the white paper had the project will fail.
Pages:
Jump to: