Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Tools to Help you in Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 357 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
March 16, 2020, 01:21:33 PM
A better title would be "5 Tools to Help you gamble in shitcoins". Some of your suggestions are completely not-needed.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
March 16, 2020, 12:29:35 PM
Telegram is no different as an application for communication media, only in that application there are bots that can real-time know the latest prices of Crypto.
But I didn't put a telegram on the list like the OP said.

Because scammers often use the application to fool other bitcoiners.

As for finding information related to Crypto, I prefer to search on well-known sites such as cointelegraph, etc.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135
March 16, 2020, 12:16:54 PM
The golden rule tool to help you investing bitcoin is "to do your own research" before trying to invest in other website.

I don't see how using Telegram or Twitter can help with investing in BTC, when it is already well known that these platforms serve as tools for more and more scams related to crypto. For these platforms to be useful, anyone who uses them should know how to recognize the good from the bad opportunity, the bad from the good person. If that is not the case, it is better not to use them at all.

Or better yet, it is just useful for better fast communicating, not widely for the purpose of investing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
March 16, 2020, 11:25:55 AM
Telegram cannot contribute or help in trading success, it's just an app, yes it's more crypto friendly than other apps, but I see no benefit to be derived from it, the opposite is many times the case, those groups you are referring to on telegram are mostly fake groups with fake signals and they just want to make money, asking people to pay for signals that are just hinged on luck.

The others are helpful, except maybe number 5
If you want to stay informed to the latest cryptocurrency news you could finds it on twitter.
I'll prefer to get information on this forum(BTT)than on twitter, there are a lot of distorted/spurious information there.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
March 16, 2020, 11:23:56 AM
I don't see how using Telegram or Twitter can help with investing in BTC, when it is already well known that these platforms serve as tools for more and more scams related to crypto. For these platforms to be useful, anyone who uses them should know how to recognize the good from the bad opportunity, the bad from the good person. If that is not the case, it is better not to use them at all.

I agree that hardware wallets, and 2FA is something that definitely increases our security when it comes to crypto, but only if we use them in the recommended/correct way. Buying hardware wallet, send coins there and save seed in your desktop or e-mail is a move that completely undoes the whole purpose of using such device.

The first thing that comes to my mind about Telegram is Pump and Dump groups. So easy to manipulate those little sheeps. 🐑
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
March 16, 2020, 11:19:07 AM

I agree that hardware wallets, and 2FA is something that definitely increases our security when it comes to crypto, but only if we use them in the recommended/correct way. Buying hardware wallet, send coins there and save seed in your desktop or e-mail is a move that completely undoes the whole purpose of using such device.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
March 16, 2020, 11:00:36 AM
5 Tools That helps you to invest in Bitcoin

1. Telegram

Probably you already know that telegram platform is widely use in cryptocurrency. Their are so many cryptocurrency group or team that uses telegram for sharing information.

2. TradingView

If you want to be a trader or invest in bitcoin for a long term investment your gonna need to have a deep understanding of the trading view, become a analyst Grin

3. Google Authenticator

A second layer security to make your cryptocurrency accounts more secured.

4. Ledger or Trezor

Probably one of the best cold storage to keep your funds especially for a long term investment.

5. Twitter

If you want to stay informed to the latest cryptocurrency news you could finds it on twitter.

Direct Link
Pages:
Jump to: