Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 very promising cryptocoins to invest in 2018! (Read 749 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Zilliqa, Oracle networks, Nebulas, Request network, ArcBlock - I think this company will show a good result. And of course there will be new players about which we do not yet know
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
good analyze  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
WAVES, ICX , MTH , VIA , SONM...hodl and next year feel the wind which come from bahamas.
Activity: 6
Thanks for the article! I'd choose to invest in Stratis instead of Waves and add EOS to the list.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
I agree on some of what you said except on ripple (I have a few doubts on it), but I would still like to take risk and invest on it specially in siacoin because it's price is still so cheap. I just hope Siacoin price soon become so much expensive so I can get a much higher return in the long term investment I'm planning.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
IOTA (MIOTA)

MarketCap # 7   – $ 10,256,605,721

Value: $ 3.69

IOTA is a cryptocurrency focused 100% on the online world that focuses on serving as a pillar of the Internet of Things (IoT – Internet of Things). This cryptocurrency has as its main innovation the Tangle network, which offers faster, more efficient and commission-free transactions.

You can store your IOTAS in the next desktop Wallet

WAVES (WAVES)

MarketCap # 23 – $ 1,309,570,000

Value: $ 13.10

WAVES is a decentralized platform that allows its users to create, transfer, change and trade custom tokens created directly with blockchain technology. These tokens can represent an action or part of a project created via Crowdfunding, a financial instrument, or any other object with intrinsic value.

You can store your WAVES in the next Wallet

SIACOIN (SC)

MarketCap # 43 – $ 450,060,616

Value: $ 0.014335

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

You can store your SIAs in the following desktop Wallet

STRATIS (SC)

MarketCap # 25 – $ 1,075,801,930

Value: $ 10.90

Stratis allows companies to create their custom block applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle of Blockchain projects, developed in C # and .NET.

You can store your STRATIS in the next desktop Wallet

RIPPLE (XRP)

MarketCap # 4 – $ 27,060,222,415

Value: $ 0,698524

Ripple is a non-decentralized digital payment network for instant financial transactions. Its use would allow banks to substantially reduce operating costs among other benefits, such as offering new services to their users to make international transfers and payments instantly, access to any interbank network, speed to make settlements and transfers instantly, and the rest.

An excellent list of promising coins that have partially shown themselves, but there is a good incentive for growth. The truth seems to me that in 5 coins do not make all the innovative technological projects.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I completely agree about IOTA and RIPPLE (however I don't like it due to it's centralization). But not really sure about others. In my opinion ICON and EOS have more potential, despite current high market capitalization.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
SIACOIN (SC)

MarketCap # 43 – $ 450,060,616

Value: $ 0.014335

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

You can store your SIAs in the following desktop Wallet

STRATIS (SC)

MarketCap # 25 – $ 1,075,801,930

STRATIS (SC) ==>> Copy and Paste without thinking...
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

I would agree with the following tokens:
1. RIPPLE (XRP)
2. SIACOIN (SC)
3. STRATIS (SC)
in addition they would have added other coins.
Had been watching Factom . Expect that it will grow to $ 300 by the end of this year. I also like tokens Origin, 0cean protocol.
All these violas so much... I think you need to choose no 5 and 50 tokens.
Activity: 12
My personal opinion would be Cardano Raiblocks Wanchain Steem and Verge. These have a good future.
Activity: 96
I suggest trying our option and that’s Duecoin. It is now just a fingertip away from getting into exchange, and is going to be HUGE. So, it should be on your highest priority levels to be part of something of this caliber and this level, it makes them truly standout option amongst the crowd, and is something that is just not to be missed, at ANY cost.
Activity: 84
I think all of promising cryptocoins is very ok for me to invest in this 2018.because there's a lot of investors and supporter of that.thats why ,for me ,everything that part of cryptocoins is ok to invest.
Activity: 154
UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
Activity: 336
5 altcoins that promise to be invested in 2018 are
1. DAT
2. XVG
3. PRL
4. THERE
5. DOGE
Activity: 294
Dash, Waves, Monero and Neo are my big four for 2018.
Activity: 11
Agree on XEM... Of course XRP still my first love
Activity: 56
According to market cap, demand, future scope and value investment asset the top 5 cryptocoins would be:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Ripple
LiteCoin

Market cap shouldn't be the only indicator however it can show what coins you could potentially see to include as long term investment but those coins are not the only ones that can maximize your gains. And here I won't mention the tech side or for what is certain coin used for as many people just speculate.  Simply put money in privacy coins I see that they are HOT now and have bright future if crypto market continues to climb.
Activity: 210
Agree on Waves. Think this platform still has potential, but still there not so many ICOs on Waves platform. This project still has to do a lot with marketing and attracting big ICO projects.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Again talking about the RIPPLE - five months ago there were such conversations - thats cool that everyone still believes in it !)
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
I think Waves, Bitshares and Skycoin are very promising. And what about new projects? May be some interesting ICO in 2018? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: