Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to Avoid Bitcoin Scams - page 10. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Frauds are everywhere and scams are increasing in the Bitcoin platform as well. There are five ways to avoid the bitcoin scams. First, you must know what you are facing, avoid offerings from online platform that seems unrealistic, beware of phishing web pages, beware of fake digital wallets that often appear online or mobile app store and beware of bitcoin thief malware.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
The thread you can post are clearly they help for those people want to invest in bitcoin without pattern or guidelines ideas to avoid scamm, but for those people had already knowledgeable about bitcoin or cryptocurrency they should knows how to handle their investment strategist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:09:02 AM
Well, the things you post almost everyone involved and learn about bitcoin for a long time has been known. It is just reasonable and suitable for newbies. New people should read to understand more.
we all get scammed because we are not knowledgeable enough. For us to avoid being a victim,  learn,  think,  ask and read those ways to effectively  manage the situation.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 11, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Include also those cloud mining and high yield investment programs (HYIP). Those scam investments that are giving guaranteed high return, avoid them at all cost.

Theres also another scam in our local, they tell investors they will become better than bitcoin. But they are distributing their token that aren't listed on any exchange.

Avoid those investments that are giving you the words that they will be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 269
August 11, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
Yes, these 5 steps should act like a words ins tone, because if we budge from even one of them, it might cost us our precious coins. Thank you for this post and making it so thorough and clear.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
All points you have mentioned are basic common sense. We should be aware of what is going on in the market and keep our self updated in order to avoid us being scammed. Suppose a coin turned out to be a scam coin. We will see people rushing over to dump their coins in order to reduce loss. People will tell lies and do anything to sell their coins to random victims. The main point is, if anything sounds too good to be true, then there is actually something very fishy going on!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
And i recommended to use operation systems, like mac os or ubuntu, because windows subject to virus attacks much more than the above. I use mac os more then 2 years and didn't get any attack.
I think it doesn't matter if you use Windows, as long as we use antivirus and also always update the windows that we use, the most important thing is always to use the maximum available security such as Google Authenticator for accounts in exchange. and also use 2-step verification for email for email account security
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 11, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
Why is it that when I summarize them all it is like saying to just centralize it for security purpose.

The essence of having a decentralized coin or token is gone. There is no room now to tell which is true or not.
International investing. How could we visit their office if we are a country away from them?
Just relying on what they say in social media wont be enough. Going deeper in taking more information from them will be a video call only. Take a screenshot and maybe ask who the person really is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
the easiest way to protect your coins is to keep them on a cold wallet. and no matter what sites you visit)
Activity: 228
August 11, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
The rate of Bitcoin scams are increasing day by day. This post will specially help the beginners to avoid scams. We need to study properly the project on which we are thinking of investing and we must not accept unrealistic  offerings. We also need to be careful about phishing and malware wallets.
Activity: 164
August 11, 2018, 08:34:50 AM
Actually These five lesson is really helpful for us based on this people who are actually new in market they will get more benefits from here based on this we should follow this but most of them knows this actually.
Activity: 264
August 11, 2018, 08:19:39 AM
Actually this is really helpful for us based on this five step will helpful for us also for newbie’s it will be great lesson for them. I think it will be helpful for everyone.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
Thanks fo mentioning. Very useful for those who is new in the crypto sector and planning to invest or work with the cryptos. Scamming is indeed a very big issue now a days.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Unrealistic offers or offers that looks beyond lucrative comparing the market should be avoided. Phishing web pages and fake digital wallets must be avoided. And one must be concern about the security of browser or computer
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
those who have long joined here must know this surely, but for new people who start recently using bitcoin surely should know about this to prevent bad things happen to them.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
As the users of bitcoin increasing the scammers of bitcoin is also increasing with a great speed and it is a big threat for the bitcoin user and their coins.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
If you've the correct knowledge about crypto currency, cryptomarket and bitcoin,you can avoid the scam by your own judgement. You just have to beware of some unrealistic offers and some unknown links,which can steal your all data.
Activity: 145
August 11, 2018, 07:15:48 AM
First of all you need a safe operation system and you can use mac os or ubuntu. Because sometimes windows can attack by virus. Peoples are using these two and they don't face attack.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 07:13:21 AM
 I really agree with you and appreciate your work and valuable time for this post. and I want to say one think Do not shares your personal information to anyone.like(password, privet key)
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
And i recommended to use operation systems, like mac os or ubuntu, because windows subject to virus attacks much more than the above. I use mac os more then 2 years and didn't get any attack.

Agree with you Mac and ubuntu quit secure rather then Microsoft Windows and hackers also not active on linux
Pages:
Jump to: