Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining - page 12. (Read 3320 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Hey guys, if you are interested in promising projects, I recommend that you pay attention to the Gexan project (http://gexan.io/). This project is unique in that it already has a fully finished existing product. Tomorrow they will conduct an IEO exchange (https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX). This GEX coin can be minted if you are fond of mining. Or earn by participating in bounty and airdrop. The project is awesome!
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
Only 10 dollars? Are you serious? If you are very active then how much, 15? It is better to spend time and find at least 10-15 ICOs and participate in the bounty, you will earn much more + to do everything in trading. But those earnings that your article offers are a waste of time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community!

There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption of crypto, the more people that use crypto the stronger the community comes.

The blogging platform looks great as well by the way. I've signed up and i'm already earning. I think this platform will overcome Steemit! it's already better and easier to use.
Yes it is a good platform. You know blogs like these can really enhance you understanding about the crypto thing and the way it woks. I am a member on many platforms and forums like this one and it give you a lot to learn which in other words enable you make money either by consultancy or by using the techniques to grow your own crypto business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
You can earn in so many ways like bounty airdrop signature campaign even without mining or trading but it has a very long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Interesting ways to earn a crypto currency. Not everyone has the money to buy equipment for mining. Therefore, they mainly participate in bounty programs.

Some guys gamble - using faucets they look through ads and complete simple tasks. Doing this stuff, the fellows get awards in cryptocurrency. The awards are small, but the beginners can try this method.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Bounty program is tested and proven to be my only way to earn cryptocurrency without investing or mining. There actually a lot of ways depending on our preferences, desire, ability, skills, methods, strategy, effort and techniques. Altcoins are the most commonly used payment method. I do hope that these kinds of platforms will be giving fair anexact information regarding cryptocurrency related earnings.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
You guys should try crypto games, it’s absolutely new level of getting money

I hear very often about crypto games to earn money, want to try, what games do you advise with good profit only?
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
There are so many ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. Some of these ways are by trading, joining bounties and campaigns and participating in airdrops.

Because crypto is not too popular in many country, i think there is many ways to earn free crypto. Some of these ways is joining bounty campaign and promote new project. If the project success to raise funds, i am believe we can earn money from our work
Dude, the word "believe" in this case is most welcome.
For a bounty, there are few chances to get something worthwhile for a long time. In the end, they can also cheat with calculations or not going to the exchange..
It's more like a hobby than a real opportunity to make money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
There are so many ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. Some of these ways are by trading, joining bounties and campaigns and participating in airdrops.

Because crypto is not too popular in many country, i think there is many ways to earn free crypto. Some of these ways is joining bounty campaign and promote new project. If the project success to raise funds, i am believe we can earn money from our work
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Hello Community,

This an interesting article there, have never heard of Crowdholding before, will actually give it a try and this PublishOx that most people are talking about it will also looks at it, but from the article I think Blogging should also be attributed to Bounties
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Nice article although I still consider the blogging aspect as part of bounties,  you can add community manager,  such as an admin in a project telegram group,  this also pays without you investing a dime
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
For me the only way is to join bounty but also need to make sure that project is legit and will have a good payout when it already distributed. If you gain profit from bounty that's the time you can do trading and earn extra income.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Interesting ways to earn a crypto currency. Not everyone has the money to buy equipment for mining. Therefore, they mainly participate in bounty programs.

But some people if they have experienced the comfort of a bounty they will forget to have mining to get another Altcoin. some people start to like the work they do.
Bounty is not very much profit , if you like to work 4 months for $ 10 , then you can do)
and so I think it is better to mine or learn to trade
One good way to become part of crypto market and to become able to influence trading decisions of the investors is your research in the technical areas of crypto. If you are able to write blogposts about the technicalities in crypto, you will get to be known over the forum you write on after some time and then people will pay you for consultancy about trading tips etc.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hello Community,

Great article, really well written thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Also thanks for showing the blogging platform, it's great and i think it's already a better system than steemit! I've already earned some tokens thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Hello Community,

participating in bounty projects is interesting. because many bounties are proven to pay a large amount of money. what will be the determinant is ourselves, whether we can choose the right or not bounty projects. our ability will determine what we will achieve. there are many opportunities in the world of digital currencies, so let's take advantage of the opportunities as well and as much as possible.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bounty is not very much profit , if you like to work 4 months for $ 10 , then you can do)
then, why did you join the bounty campaign? Do you like working 4 balls for $ 10?
bounty the first step of trading, because to get capital I think the bounty is very suitable. but for mining I think it will consume capital.
I am surely agree with your first point that in earning from crypto currency joining bounty campaign is fist step because it gives us money earning resources at the same time it gives us knowledge about other ways of earning in crypto currency, because bounty campaign is the base of it, in your second point mining surely consumes money but if we will not invest we will not gain in mining, as there is no pain so no gain.

In the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 Bounty campaign is a good way to make money in cryptocurrency market but today its a totally different world, There's no more free and easy money in crypto market, ICO is dying, IEO projects hardly run a bounty campaign.

A bounty that pays in BTC has a high competition due to thousands of accounts wanting to get in on a single campaign.
good thing will not happen forever in the world.sometime it changes and if we were not ready to face it i am sure we will complaining about its situation.someday 2016-2017 condition will back to us again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
then, why did you join the bounty campaign? Do you like working 4 balls for $ 10?
bounty the first step of trading, because to get capital I think the bounty is very suitable. but for mining I think it will consume capital.
I am surely agree with your first point that in earning from crypto currency joining bounty campaign is fist step because it gives us money earning resources at the same time it gives us knowledge about other ways of earning in crypto currency, because bounty campaign is the base of it, in your second point mining surely consumes money but if we will not invest we will not gain in mining, as there is no pain so no gain.

In the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 Bounty campaign is a good way to make money in cryptocurrency market but today its a totally different world, There's no more free and easy money in crypto market, ICO is dying, IEO projects hardly run a bounty campaign.

A bounty that pays in BTC has a high competition due to thousands of accounts wanting to get in on a single campaign.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
That's true not all people can afford to buy equipments for the mining to be able for them to start but here's the things Yes you have momey to buy mining rigs but mining now is not porfitable so possible for you to bankrupt. Even the bounty campaign is really free and anyone can join if the requirements implemented of one campaign you qualify but you cannot sure you will earn money because not all bounty are good because almost bounty are failed.
Pages:
Jump to: