Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining - page 5. (Read 3320 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 10
I agree with the way of blogging.  Because now it is very popular.  I am sure that in this case you can definitely succeed without investment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
all 5 ways is time consuming. time = money.

so ther is no "free" way to earn coins. thats way they have a value.

Activity: 19
How? Do you know who can help me with this issue? Because time is money, you know P.S. I live In NYC
At one time I had bought a miner from asicequipment.com they delivered to New Jersey and installed it in 2 days. So I was glad order in such place
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
There are numerous ways to earn from crypto without having to invest money or mine. But each avenue comes with its own principles to follow in order to come out with a successful gain. One of the avenues include participation in bounty programs. Here, bounty participants are require to do extensive research into the projects in order to ascertain the authenticity level of the project. Another avenue include participation in crypto gambling. Some experts believe that crypto gambling goes beyond mere luck. Well, some say smartness is also a factor here.
So you recommend to start mining as the market is growing?
I can say yes, but, you see… It won't always grow as we regard. When it grows, mining becomes a kind of trading as well as you earn much. Just do not loose this suitable tendency and start as soon as possible.
I have explored all these mining sites and it will take too much time to set everything up and begin mining.
Depends on your location and how does the mining spread among the society, if you are from NY or LA there is no problem to start like in 2 days.
So you recommend to start mining as the market is growing?
I can say yes, but, you see… It won't always grow as we regard. When it grows, mining becomes a kind of trading as well as you earn much. Just do not loose this suitable tendency and start as soon as possible.
Could anybody suggest me if I should invest 2600 usd in mining equipment for altcoin mining or it is better to start trading with this base
Depend on what type of risk you follow. Or what kind of person you are risk averse or not. I am acknowledged with both sides as I have a miner installed in my garage and I trade as well, so kind of both sides user. I can only say that mining bring more money to me and, of course this income is more stable than the trading one.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
Bonding and staking in PoS systems. Or putting your crypto up as collateral.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can get crypto currencies without investing and mining by following a bounty and airdrop campaign. If investment and mining require financial capital to run it, if airdrop and bounty campaigns don't need to put in financial capital. Airdrop is completely free but airdrop only deals with luck. We can't expect much from airdrop because we might not be lucky. If you want to take part in a bounty campaign, the capital you need is only time, effort and internet access. The capital tends to be cheap and if we work diligently and earnestly in our bounty, we can surpass the profits from investment and mining.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
In one thread with the same topic there are actually 5 more ways to get crypto. But it doesn't matter, because with these 5 methods we can get crypto without having to invest or mine. So for those of you who are just starting out who want to get crypto for free, of course, they are highly recommended by the OP.
Activity: 36
In fact thither are so various on the other hand is it businesslike and coextensive with the exercise we desire achieve and the outcome? as possibly furthermore any assume 't pament coextensive tariffs. munificence which is presently existence talked almost a plenty, the outcome buoy 't be as large as what we have
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Great article, thanks for sharing it.

Sidenote, I recommend that  also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Yesterday they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
You can only earn crypto without investing if you are a bounty hunter, because you the things you should only do is join in any of the bounties whether ubder ICO or IEO depending on the campaign categories such as: Facebook campaign, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Translations, Youtube,
Content creator, and Community manager, also or Bbcode designer if you have a skills on this. 
Activity: 42
It is absolutely true. I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. They are operating on the US market and are rather popular today. They used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com to check out more Wink

Will do shortly, thank you very much for sharing. Sounds very interesting so far, to tell the truth
Activity: 98
Well, mining is also indeed interesting. However I would probably ask you about the market you are talking about. Cause prices sharply vary in the US, Europe and Asia, for example

It is absolutely true. I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. They are operating on the US market and are rather popular today. They used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com to check out more Wink
Activity: 42
And why don't you consider mining? Cause there are very advanced solutions today that make mining profitable. So from my point of view, this is a great option

Well, mining is also indeed interesting. However I would probably ask you about the market you are talking about. Cause prices sharply vary in the US, Europe and Asia, for example
Activity: 98
And why don't you consider mining? Cause there are very advanced solutions today that make mining profitable. So from my point of view, this is a great option
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
repeatedly I see threads like this and I think everyone also knows to get profit without having to invest of course joining airdrop and bounty
copper member
Activity: 266
I have gone through the article  and find it very useful for the starters who want to earn cryptos without investment . As for me , the Surest means i feel its easy to earn crypto is by participating in Airdrops and Bounties, though this can be time consuming but you have got nothing to lose. There are some Startups out there who promised Airdrops but end up not distributing them while there are some that fulfill their promises. I got some airdrops in 2017 and they are still in my Portfolios. Some have performed well while some are no more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Bounty is the most secure way of earning tokens in my view which is a secure way of working for ico companies and earning tokens in future we will see the benefit once the market turn bullish
Pages:
Jump to: