Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ 50-70 satoshi every 15 minutes! ★ OJC Faucet! ★ INSTANT ★ Paid 1.2mi Sats! ★ - page 4. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My Payment Proof:  http://prntscr.com/gfwuda

My address : 1LxwenUwDrKzARM9crosEzzxAx99Cu6GoJ

Pls Credit me my 400 Bonus..

Thank U..Nice Faucet..

Bonus added!  Wink

Hello Sir,
I have added my payment proof also. U credited me 200 Satoshis bonus. Pls credit me another 200 Satoshis Bonus for posting payment proofs..
thank u so much for ur bonuses

Added. Sorry, I didn't know you still didn't receive the first bonus.  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
My Payment Proof:  http://prntscr.com/gfwuda

Thank U..Nice Faucet..

Bonus added!  Wink

Hello Sir,
I have added my payment proof also. U credited me 200 Satoshis bonus. Pls credit me another 200 Satoshis Bonus for posting payment proofs..
thank u so much for ur bonuses
We now let you claim every 5 minutes! Join us today!  Roll Eyes
My paiement proof :

My adress: 1JKje9XZrKFeEFqixkX4vUgmkJdmF7GuCj

Thank you, good faucet!

Thank you and congratulations on getting paid! Another 200 satoshis bonus for your payout proof! Next time please make it a bit bigger.  Wink
Activity: 38
My paiement proof : http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2017/09/02/mini_170902085614472451.png

My adress: 1JKje9XZrKFeEFqixkX4vUgmkJdmF7GuCj

Thank you, good faucet!
My Payment Proof:  http://prntscr.com/gfwuda

Thank U..Nice Faucet..

Bonus added!  Wink

A good faucet. The ads are not too confusing.  I have added to my faucet list. Here's my address: 1BgZNCU3DkBek9Dh7P5GPgDUTAj9S5WTFi

Bonus added as well!  Grin
Activity: 27
My Payment Proof:  http://prntscr.com/gfwuda

Thank U..Nice Faucet..
Activity: 325
Merit: 11
A good faucet. The ads are not too confusing.  I have added to my faucet list. Here's my address: 1BgZNCU3DkBek9Dh7P5GPgDUTAj9S5WTFi
Great faucet. Love what I have seen so far.

My address: 15BG8wrwTcteyj5RLGrmSEsVQHfecZx3UW

Thanks again.

Bonus added.  Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Great faucet. Love what I have seen so far.

My address: 15BG8wrwTcteyj5RLGrmSEsVQHfecZx3UW

Thanks again.
I tried this faucet. It look very clean, and really easy to claim some satoshis. 1000 withdrawal limit is also OK. Referral comission 40% is great, I will try to refer some new users for you. I am very satisfied with this faucet at the moment.

3KaUFW4kfD4xNe8FAAe7dz9XcJQnK91JLt

Thank you for the compliment! Your bonus has already been added to your address!  Grin

I have no much time nowadays, but few words. You bonus was added (thank you), also received payment from your faucet. So I am satisfied with this faucet. Keep on working.

Great words! Thanks for the compliment mnixxo!  Grin
Activity: 182
I tried this faucet. It look very clean, and really easy to claim some satoshis. 1000 withdrawal limit is also OK. Referral comission 40% is great, I will try to refer some new users for you. I am very satisfied with this faucet at the moment.

Thank you for the compliment! Your bonus has already been added to your address!  Grin

I have no much time nowadays, but few words. You bonus was added (thank you), also received payment from your faucet. So I am satisfied with this faucet. Keep on working.
very nice faucet. 5 minute even better Cheesy

added to my faucet list. ( have 2300 claims a day at my faucet and rising, they will all see your facuet link )

question though. you have posted 40% referal.

then i see a text to get 10% referals. is this option  on top, or a typo, something else?

Oh do I have that? I'll look for it and fix it. Smiley Thanks for telling me and the compliment!

Registered but don't see anywhere to add my username? Thanks

Hey man, I removed the registration so I'm not sure how you registered.. but there's no more need for registration now. You just click "OJC Bitcoin Faucet" and claim.
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Registered but don't see anywhere to add my username? Thanks
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
very nice faucet. 5 minute even better Cheesy

added to my faucet list. ( have 2300 claims a day at my faucet and rising, they will all see your facuet link )

question though. you have posted 40% referal.

then i see a text to get 10% referals. is this option  on top, or a typo, something else?
We're planning to make claims every 5 minutes! Tell us what you think!  Grin
BTC ADD: 1Q5Uvs9gVBH3Sr8kYtHhjZQ9AYNYWyxyaz

Just registered with your faucet

Bonus has been added to your account! Thank you for the support!  Grin
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
BTC ADD: 1Q5Uvs9gVBH3Sr8kYtHhjZQ9AYNYWyxyaz

Just registered with your faucet

Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: