Pages:
Author

Topic: 50 Bitcoins in 1 Year Blog. Thoughts? - page 3. (Read 1572 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 11:14:18 PM
I think it's a great idea for you if you can give me the blog address so that I can learn something from you but with 50 bits is a pretty big number in a year but Everything that I can trust you I will follow and learn from you please give me your blog address
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 07:08:31 PM
Nothing is impossible, but it mainly depends on what initial capital you're going to trade with.

I have tried something similar in the past, where I started with 0.1BTC to work my way up to at least 1BTC, but I found out that with only Bitcoin trading, this is quite a difficult goal to achieve ~ I stopped at around 0.24BTC.

Altcoin trading offers more variety and higher potential short term gains, which should allow you to reach your goal much sooner compared to when you solely trade Bitcoin, but you're also exposed to higher risks.

If you update your blog on a daily basis, and that consistently throughout the months, I am fairly sure that you'll get a whole lot of curious people that will follow everything you do very closely.

Wow that's true and trust you on it for having it said with an open heart... Appreciate that...

I have started gaining that lititle intrest towards Bitcoins... I really need that one from you... Just one Bitcoin...

Preparing for some additional income.

Thank you!!!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 02:54:04 PM
50 bitcoins may sound almost impossible to get for some, but it's as simple as multiplying "only" 25 bitcoins times two. And we have seen plenty investment possibilities where you could easily get 2x within weeks. And that 25 is "only" 12.5bitcoins 2x. And so on and so on. I don't know the details of the strategy but if it involves altcoins, we have seen multiple examples that went even more than two times within week. So the key is to choose the perfect one and to not make any mistake if going all in with your bitcoins.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 02:16:06 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time  Smiley

You could start a Telegram channel for now and post your advices there, that would be helpful Smiley then you"ll have some followers for  your website also , anyway best of luck, I have set similar goals, not so much success yet though
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 22, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
For the past few years mining Bitcoin is only profitable if done at large scales. ..... I just wanted to know what are your thoughts on genesismining.com?
50 BTC is surely big and you will definitely need some pretty big capital too to be able to achieve that. Since the OP did not state his initial investment, or probably he will do later on, we might just have to assume he is going in big time. Waiting to see how it turns out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 19, 2017, 02:09:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time  Smiley
This is a good idea if you want someone to see your trading record and could get any benifets from it. I am impressed with the target you have set for yourself to earn in a year from trading. This is not impossible nor are you the first person to set such a target but my question is about your investment? I mean how much capital amount you have to start your trading with? It will need quite a huge investment for anyone to reach this target.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I believe you, it's achievable
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 19, 2017, 01:42:50 PM
Keep the goal for 50 bitcoins but accept all the tokens and altcoins which you get for your work. They too will have good value in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
October 19, 2017, 01:20:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Do it and you will be surprise at the number of followers you will have with your journey. Lots of people want to be able to find someone they can learn from and probably use that basis to learn too. So, having something like this will encourage them and I will advise you move on with what you want to do.

Might be interested too if I see how things turn out and may even be your biggest fan. The fans you will get from this forum alone is enough to consider your blog as your office. Grin
It's very interesting project and a personal challenge as well. If things go well you might attract a lot of followers along the road as well. Sharing your experience and knowledge can be beneficial for others as well.
How much do you plan to invest to ultimately reach your goal of 50 BTC in one year?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 19, 2017, 01:12:03 PM
That's a really good idea and yes, I would follow your website for sure. I assume you are planning in placing some adds in the website for some extra profit, and maybe referral links for the trading platforms you will be using right? Because if not, I think that doing a record of your trades in the forum would also be a good idea, and there would be no need for the site. I think that the discussing about your trades would be easier in a forum than on a website.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 19, 2017, 01:51:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Do it and you will be surprise at the number of followers you will have with your journey. Lots of people want to be able to find someone they can learn from and probably use that basis to learn too. So, having something like this will encourage them and I will advise you move on with what you want to do.

Might be interested too if I see how things turn out and may even be your biggest fan. The fans you will get from this forum alone is enough to consider your blog as your office. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 18, 2017, 09:32:58 AM
Hi everyone,

How much capital you have to begin with this journey? I'm no expect in bitcoin trading since I have quit long time ago, but I think you will need like 5%-10% capital to start with. No one can stop you from pursuing your dream and I'm not saying that it can be done, but you may have a few bumps that you will face along the way.

the idea sounds great, really. But do you have any trading experience, or is it the first time you get invovled into trading? If you expect to make 50 BTC without prior experience in trading I would suggest to set a lower "goal" as it's even diffidcult for professionals to make such returns in over a year. Other things that depend upon whether you make that return is how much you are going to invest, you haven't told us yet. Will you invest one bitcoin and make it into fifty or fourty-nine bitcoin and make it into fifty, big difference Smiley

He clearly stated that he's been in the crypto for the last several months so I'm assuming that he had enough experienced already and its been bringing good fortunes for me. And now he is taking it a bit further by blogging it so that everyone can follow and see his journey of making 50 bitcoin.  Yes, I will be more interested and curious as well to see if you did make it, Goodluck in your journey, wish you success mate.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 18, 2017, 09:19:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Nice write up and I really like when you say that you do believe its possible so go for it. I will try and watch every step you take and even at losses we can still learn from your journey. I think you can share valuable lessons as you go along, not only for those who have experienced in trading already, but those who are still a newbie and just starting their journey as well. Don't worry about those who said that it can't be done. Don't listen to them because if your mind says that you can do it, then its really possible. I can't give you feedback right now because we still haven't seen the website yet, but will feedback once its running and see what's missing or what we want to see.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 18, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
Hi everyone,

Rough to do these days.  It can be done, by the supply and demand is very one sided right now, and you would be on the same side as most others.  If you are restricting the 50 BTC returns to nothing but trading, then you need to be pushing high numbers. 
One year from now, the BTC price is likely sitting at around $7500, each day that passes makes that price higher and higher, so your goal stretches further and further as the numbers pop. 
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
October 17, 2017, 05:13:23 AM
I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you will achieve your goal. It is achievable, but it will be a great challenge. Good luck !!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 17, 2017, 05:04:00 AM
Nothing is impossible, but it mainly depends on what initial capital you're going to trade with.

I have tried something similar in the past, where I started with 0.1BTC to work my way up to at least 1BTC, but I found out that with only Bitcoin trading, this is quite a difficult goal to achieve ~ I stopped at around 0.24BTC.

Altcoin trading offers more variety and higher potential short term gains, which should allow you to reach your goal much sooner compared to when you solely trade Bitcoin, but you're also exposed to higher risks.

If you update your blog on a daily basis, and that consistently throughout the months, I am fairly sure that you'll get a whole lot of curious people that will follow everything you do very closely.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
October 17, 2017, 04:44:05 AM
Hi everyone,

A lot of trader have tried the same mission, most of them have failed.

Way for sucess will be hard to run, good luck!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
October 17, 2017, 04:38:47 AM
wow! I will be one of your subscribers, will love the thread your path and learn.
50BTC is a whole lot of money.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
October 17, 2017, 04:36:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I don't think earning 50 bitcoins in 1 year is possible, that is 280k $... To win big amounts you need a nice starting capital and probably will need to take some (big) risks.
Anyway, good luck and keep us updated!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 17, 2017, 04:19:05 AM
My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.
it is not that crazy, I also believe it is possible.
in fact I also have a plan like this to make a large amount of bitcoin in the near future. although my plan is to increase my monthly bitcoin income through different methods including trading. my goal is 2BTC per month as a start and to move up from there.
in case I were successful I will share everything here too.

yeah, I would love to see something like that as long as it is honest sharing not an attempt to pump what you bagholding. and I have seen quite a lot of them so far, people say they are just sharing their trades by in the end you see they were bagholding some altcoin which they wanted to get rid of.
Pages:
Jump to: