Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 8. (Read 4770 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Nice to see the first decentralized encrypted messenger for social and business communication live can you provide me a link for a working demo of the product

Hello! Nice to hear that you are interested. At the moment you can publicly check design and UI: https://xmoneta.com/#ecosystem
Tell us what you think and feel about it, because we are making it for you guys, who passionate about the cryptocurrencies and mobile technology.

I can already imagine how amazing the platform will be. Why? It's literally all-in-one useful features in a grip of a hand! Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
very interesting if we can directly chat to the seller, and there is a third party who mediated the payment. hopefully i can use it as soon as possible  Grin but I understand the development the application will take time, so I will be patient waiting

Thank you for your patience! Smiley
It will not take so long till the first prototype. 
The platform is there to mediate the payment and so to exchange the information, verify etc..We dont want to approach it from the middleman perspective. And if it is in XMN it will be much faster and 0 cost.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
very interesting if we can directly chat to the seller, and there is a third party who mediated the payment. hopefully i can use it as soon as possible  Grin but I understand the development the application will take time, so I will be patient waiting

yeah you're right bro, this is very interesting project. we will be more easier and safer in transacting!!
Activity: 224
Again revolution =) but for this time I kinda beleive in it. Got a question - sometimes it happens that a project which aims to cover all spheres fails to do it. How you guys see the way to succeed? I mean, what differs your approach and what will give you a chance to win?

About the chance to win! We approach the mobile messenger industry with a novelty of making the multicurrency blockchain for many cryptos and fiat. That distinguishes us from the rising competitors. Also, we have assembled the competitive team. And we offer many benefits for our users:
• Get cash back from buying goods and services online
• Token holder yearly bonuses + 10 %
• Plastic debit cards supporting CRYPTO and FIAT
• Buy tokens with up to 50% bonus
• Exchange and transfer multiple currencies
• Free XMN transaction
• Buy and sell goods and organize your e-shop
• Discounts for our services
• Earn XMN with your content/activities
• Crowdfund your projects or invest
• Create futures (ETF) with your XMN
• Affiliates and lottery program
Join us WWW.XMONETA.COM and get BONUS up to 50 %

Again revolution =) but for this time I kinda beleive in it. Got a question - sometimes it happens that a project which aims to cover all spheres fails to do it. How you guys see the way to succeed? I mean, what differs your approach and what will give you a chance to win?

Hey we just made post about the revolution. Now it’s our third day of the ICO and we can already feel the dynamics of the global shift.

Blockchain VS Web 2.0
Before many would have thought the Web 2.0 would be naturally succeeded by the Web 3.0. And that would be the next revolution and evolution of the Internet. Yet there was another revolution — the evolution of money — the blockchain.
The revolutions are never about the tools and things, but about the shift in consciousness and the people perception of realities. It’s about the changing the injustices and making new rules. Revolutions and neither evolution come easy and the dominant actors are keeping their positions till the end. The evolution of money somehow twisted the linear scheme of the internet development. Because the dominant hierarchy of the internet was hugely based on the old money. Now there are ongoing online repressions against the cryptocurrencies and new ICOs.
Before it was the Facebook ban and now recently the Google joined the fight. Censure is as always is masked as the interests of common people. The petro-dollars and ad-dollars have common interests. This is the point where we can’t look at the technological development from a merely technical standpoint, but need to understand the political economies of the global money cartels. Blockchain might be the new layer and paradigm of the internet, but society is still hugely manipulated by the old paradigm of money. Decentralization is what hurts the most for that because it removes its tentacles. Whether it is a software, company or network, when it’s out from the pyramid, it doesn’t serve its purpose. That’s why the decentralized technology is now the greatest asset for the humanity that can disrupt the power dominance existing over the centuries.
This shift is very complex and multilayered. Probably there wouldn’t we just one project, coin or token, that can change it all. We at Xmoneta understood, that we need new tools, that will boost in and help to access it in more simple form for the everyday user. Xmoneta will be an open platform and messenger for the new technological paradigm. We are creating the multi-currency blockchain, that will allow using many cryptocurrencies and fiat money. It is a shift technology and a switch between the crypto and fiat.

Our ICO has also recently started and you can join in now to support the cause: https://xmoneta.com
Activity: 35
Activity: 34
Awesome bonus, Ico is live Cheesy starts from 13 March
check this out guys and don't miss!
During the ICO with more ETH you will get higher bonuses:
•   Token price with 50 % Bonus: 1 ETH = 30 000 XMN
•   Token price with 40 % Bonus: 1 ETH = 28 000 XMN
•   Token price with 30 % Bonus: 1 ETH = 26 000 XMN
•   Token price with 20 % Bonus: 1 ETH = 24 000 XMN
•   Token price with 10 % Bonus: 1 ETH = 22 000 XMN

Yes, we are offering great bonuses for our next users. The Extra Bonus up to 50% is due to A round and then it will shorten. So, join in now at the current stage, that will be ongoing until the 5th of April.

Good offer sir, It's very interesting project!

Jeap, it is a very decent offer and the project idea is nice. I  like the idea of integration of many coins and altcoins into one communication app.
Hello! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/xmoneta-17962

And several people have already left comments on your ICO page. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Have a nice day! Wink

Hello! Thank you for updating the rating. Look great!

Yes, we are offering great bonuses for our next users. The Extra Bonus up to 50% is due to A round and then it will shorten. So, join in now at the current stage, that will be ongoing until the 5th of April.

Good offer sir, It's very interesting project!
brand new
Activity: 0

And several people have already left comments on your ICO page. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Have a nice day! Wink

Hey and what is the price for 1 XMN token?

1 XMN  equivalent from ~ 0,02 $

Sweet, it is a good place to start with Smiley
for which category of people it is designed?

Hello! Xmoneta is made as an end-user friendly daily application. So, it is meant for everyone and also for the businesses (open e-shop, organize team) and cryptoactivists (trade, exchange on multiple currencies etc.).
whether in the future there will be some kind of cooperation with the store, e-shop or institution? or is it entirely going to be an open app that can be downloaded by anyone who wants to use it?

Hello! It will be entirely open and free. Whether it is a shoe store, PR agency, e-shop or public institution, they can make their organizations profile, share the info about them, put their products out and simply add their service. Costumers then can access their products and services, buy, comment and review. We think that it is the way how it should be. Any comments, suggestions?   

1 XMN  equivalent from ~ 0,02 $

Nice to see the first decentralized encrypted messenger for social and business communication live can you provide me a link for a working demo of the product

Hello! Nice to hear that you are interested. At the moment you can publicly check design and UI: https://xmoneta.com/#ecosystem
Tell us what you think and feel about it, because we are making it for you guys, who passionate about the cryptocurrencies and mobile technology.
Activity: 809
Merit: 100

Have a nice day! Wink

Hey! The page does not seem to have the right Telegram community link: https://t.me/xmoneta_community

Starting from a unique idea, formulated a good goal, and supported a strong team, then this project was born.
I believe this project will be successful, with support from you.

Have a nice day! Wink

Hey! The page does not seem to have the right Telegram community link: https://t.me/xmoneta_community
Pages:
Jump to: