Pages:
Author

Topic: 50 BTC, 3% Rate, I need your help, dear user, (Read 4485 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
And KWH
what collateral will be provided?
Well i dont thing your can find any who say i dont pay,
but i understand you,
I´am the owner of lhpool,
i handle a lot of ltc for my users, its a kind of trust,

And if some want to loan me some coins,
i can give them some info about me in private,
on my ts, or in pm some where, 
whatever your think your need to know about me to trust me,

for more than 2 weeks pool LTCs disappear and users cant payout
lhpool is closed
users lost ltc

lol first lhpool its not close its move, and ppl don´t lost ltc, its was stolen, and in litecoin forum there also 1-3 topic about it.

and as deprived say, and i have say to all who ask, emma its my daughter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm not greedi if that's what you're trying to say.
And you see every day people borrow and lend here that a person may not pay, does not mean that all do

Where did you say you were from, Emma? Because you don't seem to grasp the English language very well.

Edit: I checked through all "her" posts. One would assume that Emma is a female name, right? Then why did "she" wrote this:

"...But My wife my daughter and me have to move to a bigger house..."

So gay marriages are allowed now? Or is it just an old lazy bastard scamming "easygoing" people for $.

I am astonished that someone actually gave HIM money.

Apparently emma's the name of his young daughter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Man is King!
And you see every day people borrow and lend here that a person may not pay, does not mean that all do

Where did you say you were from, Emma? Because you don't seem to grasp the English language very well.

Edit: I checked through all "her" posts. One would assume that Emma is a female name, right? Then why did "she" wrote this:

"...But My wife my daughter and me have to move to a bigger house..."

So gay marriages are allowed now? Or is it just an old lazy bastard scamming "easygoing" people for $.

I am astonished that someone actually gave HIM money.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
That is very and totally surprising.
Got ~29 BTC Now Tx to the users who are helping me.
200 LTC @ 3% -- 206 LTC
1800 LTC @ 3% -- 1854 LTC
25.1 BTC @ 10% -- 27.61 BTC
Activity: 196

people still care about ltc?!!!!!!   

bitcoin has won people so get rid of your solidcoins and get the real thing
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Hello litecoin users because unfortunately I have to move I stand and missing around 50 BTC, which I hope some of you can help, payment of the entire amount can be repaid in 3 months, with 3% interest, hope some can help,

Who I am.
My online name is emma, irl Aksel.
I am the owner of Lhpool, which is also listed on litecoinglobal,
Since this is still an open forum I do not want and disclose more private information, but to any user who wants to lend me, I depending on the amount disclose the information we both find secures compared to that you get your ltc,

Hope for help,,

/ / Emma @ LhPool

Got 200 LTC its 0.49 BTC @ Current BTC-e rate 0.00245
Got 1800 From Bels TxId http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/72d6b253d92bf86e97ecbc5e1a42bdaaf03a30728e012175ad920a7fb36ac42e
Got 25.1 BTC
mlawrence where did i contradicting my self ?

And korbman, yes no matter price i pay back in btc or if your want ltc,

and yes i have 4500$ every month
But My wife my daughter and me have to move to a bigger house,
And in my country your pay 3 month up front, and with a little baby,
its will be to much if we shout pay it all in one month,
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
He is contradicting himself from one post to the next.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Its fair for me, coins are coins, so ex 5 BTC ARE 5 + 3% = 5.15 / 3 = 1.71666666667 BTC on each payout, Cheesy
And i one person help me with 10+ BTC we can talk about a better rate in private

Exactly. So no matter what USD price bitcoins go to you will pay back in Bitcoins, correct?

In other words, we loan you 50 bitcoins @ $30 = $1500
3 months from now, we expect 51.5 Bitcoins paid, even if the price is @ $50 = $2,575

Can you take such a risk?

EDIT:
He is contradicting himself from one post to the next.

+1
Its fair for me, coins are coins, so ex 5 BTC ARE 5 + 3% = 5.15 / 3 = 1.71666666667 BTC on each payout, Cheesy
And i one person help me with 10+ BTC we can talk about a better rate in private
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
First so i dont fuck my self, i will calc all i get to USD and payback in the rate at the payback time,
ex 10 BTC @ 28.671 USD Rate from btc-e atm, its 286.71 USD
if the rate on first payout are ex 32.63 its will be 286.71 / 32.543 = 8.8101895953 + 3%

WHY would anyone loan this way to you?  It only benefits YOU.

Example: You borrow 100 coins @ $20 per coin = $2,000 USD
Price of coins goes up to $30 per coin
You pay back 67 coins @ $30 per coin = $2,000 USD

You get an instant profit of 33 coins (33%), while the lender gets screwed and only gets 3%. You are taking the profit away from the lender, who takes all the risk.
First so i dont fuck my self, i will calc all i get to USD and payback in the rate at the payback time,
ex 10 BTC @ 28.671 USD Rate from btc-e atm, its 286.71 USD
if the rate on first payout are ex 32.63 its will be 286.71 / 32.543 = 8.8101895953 + 3%

and yes its me at litecoin forum also, if i get ltc in ther i also post it here and same the other way,

^^^^^^ NOT as i´am greedi but as i also have this post listet at litecoin forum
http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1218
Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
I wonder if this is related: http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1179.msg6757.html

As a precaution to all of our members, please change your passwords if you're concerned, Greedi has access to the original database, and could possibly attempt to steal your passwords (They were hashed, although if you have a weak password, he could attack them)

"Greedi"? Really? People give that kind of access to a guy called "greedi"? They never learn. They never ever ever learn.
Nobody ? ;(
February 21, 2013, 01:46:38 AM
Activity: 196
February 20, 2013, 07:18:28 PM
well id consider it but see i dont really care about bitcoin prices i dont make loans based on their price only on the amount you need so say i loan you 5 coins@ 10$ they shoot up to 20$ i expect the 5 coins plus what ever interest we agreed on.

so if your concerned about the rising cost of coins  and want to tie them to a fiat currency please simply get a loan from the bank as i and probbaly others dont want to loan you 50btc and get back 35 because their price increased.
February 19, 2013, 05:17:45 PM
And KWH
what collateral will be provided?
Well i dont thing your can find any who say i dont pay,
but i understand you,
I´am the owner of lhpool,
i handle a lot of ltc for my users, its a kind of trust,

And if some want to loan me some coins,
i can give them some info about me in private,
on my ts, or in pm some where,