Pages:
Author

Topic: 50 Cent accidentally make $8 million with Bitcoin, also help DeepOnion promotion - page 2. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Well, for this dude, you can only rejoice and do it very sincerely, because I understand that the decision to sell their products was accepted not only by him, so they made a pretty good investment on their albums. Probably he himself did not expect this
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Such a funny story that made great promotion both for Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Hopefully, there will be more stories like this. People like to laugh and make money. Mix that up and you get great stuff  Grin

How lucky he is, i really hope that i can achieve what he just achieved.
$8 Million will change everything,
i can invest in other altcoins after get those money,
Hope i will get lucky as he is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dude will be bankrupt in another few months always has a bad history with his financials!

Great rapper though love his work from back in the day
You can't believe everything that you hear on the news. 50 cent probably had money stashed somewhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Damn, it's because of stories like this that people wish to go in the past and buy loads of crypto. Tongue

I wish I bought BTC back in 2009, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got ripple in 2015, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got into the DeepOnion airdrop in July, would be a billionaire now!

lol yeah i thought of that as well, stories like this make bitcoin go viral Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Reminds me of the story with the guy who bought 2 pizza's for 10,000 BTC and today they are worth god knows what  Grin  But hey, well done to 50Cent for not rejecting Payment of BTC back then.
He probably had a very good advisory team  that recommended he accept that form of payment because they say higher potential for BTC.
The truth is, people have bough BTC back then 2009-2014 and forgotten about BTC altogether and now after so many years, they see the hype happening and they notice they are millionaires. I've heard this so many times.

I thought he bought more then 2 pizzas.. I found the thread the other day and it looked like he had loads of BTC so I dont think he is crying now Cheesy billion here.. billion there... Cheesy
Well, the case of 50 cent was special. He completely forgot about his BTC bag and only take a look at it now. As BTC went skyrocket and fall back many time before coming to this high price nowadays so who knows how many already sold their bag.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That's awesome that he accepted crypto as a payment! And look that that worked out for him! Lol that's a long HODL but it paid off for sure! Also a big fan of Deeponion!
Activity: 52
It's a miracle he didn't lose the password for the wallet  Grin
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
These kinds of stories make me wish we could go back to the good old days when you could invest into any cryptocurrency, and make mad gains! Nowadays there are so many scams, you have to be sure to only go for coins with projects you believe in, with developers you trust. That's pretty cool they mentioned DeepOnion, it's great to see that coin mentioned even though it's just for a joke! Hopefully more people will read the whitepaper that was recently published and get in while we're in this crypto pullback  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Damn, it's because of stories like this that people wish to go in the past and buy loads of crypto. Tongue

I wish I bought BTC back in 2009, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got ripple in 2015, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got into the DeepOnion airdrop in July, would be a billionaire now!

Activity: 140
Merit: 8
8 million? Nice. You can probably find him in the club, bottle full of btc.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It must be nice to have people to "take care of your money" - of course he may have forgotten he was paid in BTC and conjured some clever media exposure from this, but his money managers certainly didn't Wink .

This whole story is a complete fabrication. At least it will help mass- adopters take crypto currency more seriously, which is good for us all - even us on the TOR network who don't plan on making media releases (the taxes are too high:) JK).
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Lol, this is really interesting and an amazing story. Wish i were him haha. I must say that i’m kinda  proud of him as well because of his great vision for accepting btc payments at that time. Plus it’s a good “ ad” to increase his fame.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I don't think it's an accident, it is more like a gamble. It's an accident if he mistakenly sell his album for bitcoin. Though this kind of articles lighten the mood of the bearish market right now and it's a good timing.
Activity: 64
Very interesting story - I'm guessing he wasn't in charge of the private key or wallet, lol. He's lucky he still has access to it.

I'm also impressed Onion got a mention - granted you can tell by my sig that I'm biased, but this community is killer. Who else is getting free exposure like this? With the new Windows wallet released and the mobile wallets coming soon, 2018 is going to be the year of the Onion.

Totally agree with you. Onion will be the coin of the year in 2018. Who doesn't get it now while it is still cheap will cry later.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
Very interesting story - I'm guessing he wasn't in charge of the private key or wallet, lol. He's lucky he still has access to it.

I'm also impressed Onion got a mention - granted you can tell by my sig that I'm biased, but this community is killer. Who else is getting free exposure like this? With the new Windows wallet released and the mobile wallets coming soon, 2018 is going to be the year of the Onion.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
holy sheyt! good thing he decided to accept bitcoins at that time, what a lucky guy!
Activity: 63
Such a funny story that made great promotion both for Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Hopefully, there will be more stories like this. People like to laugh and make money. Mix that up and you get great stuff  Grin
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Dude will be bankrupt in another few months always has a bad history with his financials!

Great rapper though love his work from back in the day
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
I wouldn't be surprised if 50 cent get's in involved with anonymous cryptocurrencies.  Didn't the guy file for bankruptcy not too long ago?  Good way to hide your fortunes from the government. 
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
Thats so cool.Of course thats very lucky but when i think about it thats very funny and weird.I believe there are more people like this bitcoin millioner but don't know
Pages:
Jump to: