Pages:
Author

Topic: 50 Dollars a Day! - page 8. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 25, 2016, 02:59:44 PM
I would prefer to play it in slot machines and dice games. And $50 is too big also to use in these games everyday so I would use it for sports betting might help the chance to profit my $50 everyday.
i my self going to bet test cricket match between Pakistan and Australia, starting from tomorrow in Melburn, i hope i will make good profit from it. as i have good knowledge about both the teams. Australia is already in lead of 1-0.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 25, 2016, 10:01:50 AM
Hello,
If you wanted to make 50 Dollars a day what betting strategy would you take?

The "no-betting" strategy

No bet at all means no loss and no win, thus, you can't make 50 dollars a day from that method. I would prefer to not bet at all and then look for a job that enables me to get 50$ a day than to try my luck and gamble. I have never made this much money in a day in gambling. It's either I'm unlucky or gambling sites are just made for you to lose money. I would believe the latter because most people here haven't made 50$ a day from gambling sites too.
Activity: 644
December 25, 2016, 09:34:34 AM
I would prefer to play it in slot machines and dice games. And $50 is too big also to use in these games everyday so I would use it for sports betting might help the chance to profit my $50 everyday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2016, 09:17:58 AM
I'll bet for football match, for this week to hold my favorite team, and bet more than the previous day, and I'm sure will get at least $ 5 in 1 day
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2016, 09:06:58 AM
Hello,

The "no-betting" strategy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 25, 2016, 09:04:47 AM
Hello,

well 50 dollars a day would be pretty easy for betting on sports. specifically if you bet on the nba as there are a lot of games to choose from, some games even pit teams that are not at par with each other. though you may not win every single day, as there would be some upsets definitely, the chances of winning at least 50 dollars is pretty high
Are you sure that NBA is happening everyday ?
Even if it is happening daily, I guess will not be possible for a gambler to predict the outcome of a match because there will not be any chances that his favorite team will be playing every day. I agree a hard-core fan will be able to predict any team's match still accuracy will not be the same as predicting favorite matches.
Activity: 938
December 25, 2016, 08:56:47 AM
Since the most houses does have something like 1.10-1.30 odds you will need to make multiple bets, you can start with 10-50 dollars, but with those you will be able to get 5-15 dollars, risking all your money into those bets, soo to get those result you will need atleast 200 dollars, and you can make two bets of 100 dollars with odds at 1.25, taking a lower risk, but there isnt a way to say its possible to make such profit all days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2016, 08:23:04 AM
Hello,

well 50 dollars a day would be pretty easy for betting on sports. specifically if you bet on the nba as there are a lot of games to choose from, some games even pit teams that are not at par with each other. though you may not win every single day, as there would be some upsets definitely, the chances of winning at least 50 dollars is pretty high
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 08:17:26 AM
I made $50 a day thanks to the recent price rise. That's how we make real money guys! These are exciting times in which is truly important to know how to manage our beloved investment. Take care and happy holidays!

If prices go up, then you also need to have a bigger bankroll to play means need to deposit more money. For me, price rise will not affect much because I usually my minimum bet amount will be decided by fiat and convert into bitcoins. I believe gambling is for fun so I bet only small amounts to enjoy these games.
You are right, and the gambling is made for our fun and entertainment. Don't think much about this if you have coins play and enjoy the games. Don't waste your real money to make a profit in gambling. Here the losing chances are very high. And now the price of the BTC is increased very high, so buying BTC with real money is too risky.

Gambling is not designed for our fun and entertainment but rather to take away our money from us. This has been proved so many times. If you play gambling I am sure you don't do it for fun, and even if you did you would get bored quite fast. We all play gambling to win a few extra additional money or to lose them all if we play too much and without thinking.
Activity: 910
December 25, 2016, 07:48:08 AM
Hello,

It depends on what you do and what you take on gambling first of all my strategy is im deposit small amount of bitcoin then play them all with high risk way i know if i lost i deposit bitcoin again to play more harder trying to double my second deposit after then withdraw the initial deposit playing my profit again.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
December 25, 2016, 07:41:38 AM
I made $50 a day thanks to the recent price rise. That's how we make real money guys! These are exciting times in which is truly important to know how to manage our beloved investment. Take care and happy holidays!

If prices go up, then you also need to have a bigger bankroll to play means need to deposit more money. For me, price rise will not affect much because I usually my minimum bet amount will be decided by fiat and convert into bitcoins. I believe gambling is for fun so I bet only small amounts to enjoy these games.
You are right, and the gambling is made for our fun and entertainment. Don't think much about this if you have coins play and enjoy the games. Don't waste your real money to make a profit in gambling. Here the losing chances are very high. And now the price of the BTC is increased very high, so buying BTC with real money is too risky.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
December 25, 2016, 05:50:37 AM

copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
December 25, 2016, 05:05:02 AM
Hello,

My crazy strategy would be very simple.. I will search any game/match that featured team play on home with had odd atleast @1.05 for home or draw bet. Make a bet aleast 5K USD.  Grin

Its will had high chance to win with a little revenue, but had very low risk to lost big bankroll
But also, it's too risky since you can only earn small amount on your 5k USD bet even the odds are 1.05 you cannot still guaranteed that team you bet are gonna win.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 25, 2016, 05:00:52 AM
~snip~
I think can't make 50$ a day.. betting is risk.
but i love gambling.
I use martingale strategy usually
Yes, gambling has big risk, but you could make big profit from that too. That's why there are a lot of people who think they will be rich if they are gamble. If you're an high roller, $50 might be easy for you.
Don't playing with martinshit strategy in gambling.
I am never listening to the people who are talking without proper proof. We can have hope and faith with gambling to make profits toward our richness but practically I am not seeing anyone already have achieved that. There maybe some highroller but definitely they also may not able to consistently make $50 every day.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2016, 04:21:10 AM
If you are playing gambling , You cant assurr that you will earn 50$ per day because Gambling is risking , if you are playing gambling you can earn and you can lost you bitcoin, But it is more easier to earn 50$ because of bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 882
December 25, 2016, 03:51:22 AM
usually you earn "profit" on your money that you invest, not out of thin air. and usually this amount of profit is less than 30% of your investment. in that case you need to invest at least $200 every day and take risk with that amount, and some strategies need you to be safer and earn smaller profit which means you need around $1000 to invest and earn 5% profit.

now the question is are you willing to invest these amounts?
But I do see people are investing very big money into gambling like 2 btc or even 5 btc too.
As long as they are having some faith with their gambling skills, there would be nothing wrong in investing big money. Even they are gaining back 1% profits of their bankroll but consistently or at least more than what they are losing is more important.
I think it is still risky If you have even faith and good experience in gambling to put high bit, because gambling is mostly depending on our luck and no one know about luck in advance.

Therefore I will suggest to always playing gambling with such amount that you can bare to lose and do not target for consistent profits because that will not be possible for any gambler.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
December 25, 2016, 03:39:11 AM
Hello,

how to make it? if need donation, pay, gambling or HYIP i would run away cause i don't have a lot money
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 24, 2016, 02:51:31 PM

Above mate has well described the earning of $50 in a single day through gambling due to these days price rise. In my view such thing happens only during those days of rise and profitable only if cash out is done. Else when converted on days of price fall after increase then can't get the targeted profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
December 24, 2016, 02:44:43 PM
i would go to make faucets pay first so easy bets with small wins to make faucets pay
then go yolo 20x 50x on faucet money
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
December 24, 2016, 02:10:31 PM
Hello,

My crazy strategy would be very simple.. I will search any game/match that featured team play on home with had odd atleast @1.05 for home or draw bet. Make a bet aleast 5K USD.  Grin

Its will had high chance to win with a little revenue, but had very low risk to lost big bankroll
Pages:
Jump to: