Pages:
Author

Topic: 50% off Flights and Hotels Service - page 3. (Read 3501 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 18, 2015, 10:15:31 AM
Thanks for the inspiration to start my services. I work for travel company (e xpedia) and can get members an extra 10% off. I know it's not 50% but it's safe.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maino-545047

It's 10% off, but no escrow Cheesy!
Activity: 6
August 18, 2015, 10:06:24 AM
Thanks for the inspiration to start my services. I work for travel company (e xpedia) and can get members an extra 10% off. I know it's not 50% but it's safe.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maino-545047
August 16, 2015, 09:40:06 PM
Probably just another vacation / hotel / flight scam.

OP created a brand new account just to list this service Roll Eyes.

There simply isn't the markup on stuff like this for anyone to get it legitimately with such big discounts.

Also by paying with untraceable btc and the seller only advertising a gmail email address this seems very shady.

Also even though escrow is offered the only safe way to use it would be that the OP isn't paid from held escrow until after the vacation / hotel / flight which is very unlikely to be allowed to happen.

You all make very good points, and I'm afraid there isn't much I can say to defend myself.  For the first 5 trips, I will allow escrow to be held until your trip is over. Hopefully, after time I can gain the trust of you all.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2015, 07:45:45 PM
A suggestion to anyone who wishes to try this, in the past many threads have popped up offering the same service. Some of them were accused of carding and making the bookings. So you can get into trouble if carding is involved for this.
By Carding you mean using stolen Credit cards to fund Flights and Hotels? That is bad. I see that OPs offer is really great, 50% discount on everything is huge. Almost too good to be true.
Op, what is your secret? Can you tell us how can you offer your service so cheap?

It's definitely not carding. However, our method is confidential, sorry. 

I really would love a 1/2 price vacation.  I just am afraid as it sounds to good to be true.  And I avoid if I cannot understand how a buisness is profitable.

In past most are either carding or stealing points.   Either one scares the heck out of me being linked to.   I don't want to do a flight especially and get linked to a carding scheme.

What can you tell us to make us believe this is possible without blackhat things?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
August 16, 2015, 05:44:39 PM
Probably just another vacation / hotel / flight scam.

OP created a brand new account just to list this service Roll Eyes.

There simply isn't the markup on stuff like this for anyone to get it legitimately with such big discounts.

Also by paying with untraceable btc and the seller only advertising a gmail email address this seems very shady.

Also even though escrow is offered the only safe way to use it would be that the OP isn't paid from held escrow until after the vacation / hotel / flight which is very unlikely to be allowed to happen.
August 16, 2015, 09:10:30 AM
Update: Escrow will be handled by Master-P found here   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-ps-free-escrow-service-ipoicosig-campaign-1-acc-trades-0005-fee-932294 

Thanks for referring him SFR10.
August 14, 2015, 10:31:48 AM
i am thinking about going on a cruise in a few weeks can you do cruises?

I can do cruises but the price would be 60%. So that would be 40% off.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
August 14, 2015, 01:20:30 AM
i am thinking about going on a cruise in a few weeks can you do cruises?
August 13, 2015, 04:38:04 PM
A suggestion to anyone who wishes to try this, in the past many threads have popped up offering the same service. Some of them were accused of carding and making the bookings. So you can get into trouble if carding is involved for this.
By Carding you mean using stolen Credit cards to fund Flights and Hotels? That is bad. I see that OPs offer is really great, 50% discount on everything is huge. Almost too good to be true.
Op, what is your secret? Can you tell us how can you offer your service so cheap?

It's definitely not carding. However, our method is confidential, sorry. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 13, 2015, 03:59:17 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2015, 02:39:53 PM
August 13, 2015, 02:23:17 PM
Okay. After consideration, I have decided should the buyer choose to use escrow, they can choose of the trusted members in the list I have placed in the OP.
August 13, 2015, 02:12:52 PM
Cool! Who handles your escrow?

Haven't found an escrow man as of yet. Any suggestions?
There are a number of good escrow users here. I think anyone who has been here a while and has a high trust rating would work. And I think it is fair to demand that the buyer pay for escrow. The liability is on their end and so it is their insurance.

I don't have a trip pending right now, but I would consider using your service. Cheers!

Browsing the escrow page now.  Smiley Thanks for the kind words.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 13, 2015, 02:11:21 PM

There are a number of good escrow users here. I think anyone who has been here a while and has a high trust rating would work. And I think it is fair to demand that the buyer pay for escrow. The liability is on their end and so it is their insurance.

I don't have a trip pending right now, but I would consider using your service. Cheers!
August 13, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 13, 2015, 02:00:12 PM
August 13, 2015, 01:56:23 PM
Welcome!  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PctKy0L.jpg
Are you planning on taking a vacation soon or have to travel for business you have come to the right place. We can book it for you for 50% of the site's Final price!  Find your trip on any site, send us the info below

Guest Name(s)

Date(s) of birth

Also, send a screenshot with all the details of the trip.

That is all. After you do this you will be sent the confirmations for the hotel/flight.  Enjoy!

Contact Info:
Kik: BTCTravelCenter
Gmail: [email protected]
Or send a PM on here.

Update: Escrow will be handled by Master-P found here   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-ps-free-escrow-service-ipoicosig-campaign-1-acc-trades-0005-fee-932294  
Pages:
Jump to: