Pages:
Author

Topic: 50% REFERRAL in next 30min payment guaranteed GO!!! - getbitcoins.website (Read 728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
45 (100%), 450 (0.5%), 900 (0.5%) satoshi every 60 minutes.

45 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
100 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

Thanks, adding to my personal rotator!

Enjoy!  Grin

50% REFERRAL in next 30min  payment guaranteed GO!!! - getbitcoins.website
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
100 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

Thanks, adding to my personal rotator!
45 (100.4%) for 60 minute

This is very low and i think nobody will spend their valuable time to claim that low even have to click 3 antibot links which make it more tedious. Better to have atleast 100 satoshi man, this is just very low.

100 satoshis now
legendary
Activity: 994
45 (100.4%) for 60 minute

This is very low and i think nobody will spend their valuable time to claim that low even have to click 3 antibot links which make it more tedious. Better to have atleast 100 satoshi man, this is just very low.
Hmm... saying invalid address now... same address I used yesterday... saved in form history, so I don't know what the problem is.

check if there is space or some other invalid character if you are copying and pasting the address

45 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com

Found the problem: the address was "ghosted" in from cookies, but not actually in the box. So I had to enter it in, when it looked like it already was.

Thank you for the free sats Smiley
Hmm... saying invalid address now... same address I used yesterday... saved in form history, so I don't know what the problem is.

check if there is space or some other invalid character if you are copying and pasting the address
50% refferal for next hour GO GO GO - getbitcoins.website UP to 900 satoshi NOW  Roll Eyes

http://getbitcoins.website/
i don't understand why people waste time with faucet with this rewards

45 (97%), 450 (2%), 900 (1%) satoshi every 60 minutes.

have already 3 antibot link to click, add btc address + 3 antibot + captcha = 8-10 click for have 45 satoshi?

I will increase the rewards soon
legendary
Activity: 1176
i don't understand why people waste time with faucet with this rewards

45 (97%), 450 (2%), 900 (1%) satoshi every 60 minutes.

have already 3 antibot link to click, add btc address + 3 antibot + captcha = 8-10 click for have 45 satoshi?
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
I can confirm that it works and pays.
Ridiculously 45 satoshis were transfered to my faucetbox account.
And there is a 97% chance of getting those.

Not worth the time this faucet, at least in my opinion.
45 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

Added to my list-- thanks, buddy!

Hi dude, I have a problem with your faucet. Why when I hit the claim button does not happen? I've turned off my adblock but still can not? can you help me? Thank you

the site doesnt allow adblock. try again, i think that it will work now
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Hi dude, I have a problem with your faucet. Why when I hit the claim button does not happen? I've turned off my adblock but still can not? can you help me? Thank you
Then it's just me, I guess Sad I have all sorts of errors (especially with timers). I'll see about using this site on my phone, which works better with scripts with timers.

I changed to google recaptcha and the reward to 70, 400 and 4000 satoshi every 60 minutes.

Thank you greatly for this--

I just tried the faucet, and the reward button is not working; maybe it's just me?

The reward button is in the bottom of page and it is working  Wink

I changed to google recaptcha and the reward to 70, 400 and 4000 satoshi every 60 minutes.

Thank you greatly for this--

I just tried the faucet, and the reward button is not working; maybe it's just me?
Solve Media for 40 satoshis...

I skip sites that offer 400 an hour because of Solve Media (takes you 5 mins to guess one right, I could be doing a different faucet in this amount of time).

I bid you good luck on your Faucet; you will soon be bombarded with people who say it pays too low. I don't mind filling out the other captchas, but I have a massive hate for Solve Media.

I will change to google captcha
Pages:
Jump to: