Pages:
Author

Topic: $50 Sloppy wallet publicly posted; Please steal $$$ from my wallet if you can. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Powg you are certainly crazy

I just threw in another amt of $$$ (a satoshi's worth of $$$) in there.  It got swept up right away.

cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Powg you are certainly crazy
Cool  Grin

yep:  That phrase took almost 3 hours to crack :-)

It was a brain wallet. 1GoEfyi7Bh6bmUCepFfTwKHdzDnZnXmPmk

I used the phrase "You want some free $. Here in htis phrase is one satoshi amt of $$$"

to generate the brain wallet.

The private key that came out was 5Jkau9yKazAtCEakkNcwP5pSvs1YzEEBQcvTAjD9kkDu82iAAZz

congrats!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
You don't make any sense

I put some money in that last post within the words of the post.  Someone will get it.

cheers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
You don't make any sense
wait why would you want it stolen lol

Well, if this wallet passes the security test, then I will feel comfortable placing my entire btc amount in here.  Right now, I already have 1 btc.  But, I am in the process of moving my entire 401k from the past 20 years into btc.  I need a secure wallet before I start putting over six figures into a bit wallet.

So, I am giving you $50 incentive to crack this sloppy wallet.  I think you can't, so I think my wallet is safe.  Once it is safe, I will take down the pictures and start transferring my btc's in there.

thx!

You want some free $. Here in htis phrase is one satoshi amt of $$$

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I think all the games are misleading and either the btc in the wallet does not correspond with the statement or there is something wrong with the game.I had interest to participate but I suppose I won't for a while.  Wink
Yeah I don't really get the point of the game here and everything is misleading + the same guy posted with his other account the picture of the third wallet, the same tabs are open. Specifically the same weird ebay tab.

This coulda been cool but it just wasn't :p

OP should try again.
Activity: 400

Well, if this wallet passes the security test, then I will feel comfortable placing my entire btc amount in here.  Right now, I already have 1 btc.  But, I am in the process of moving my entire 401k from the past 20 years into btc.  I need a secure wallet before I start putting over six figures into a bit wallet.

So, I am giving you $50 incentive to crack this sloppy wallet.  I think you can't, so I think my wallet is safe.  Once it is safe, I will take down the pictures and start transferring my btc's in there.

thx!

u wanna put 401k into this wallet? taking down pictures is too late i think a few people already did download them.like jaaawsh posted before, the cutted ramp u did take from cramp so we looking for a 5 letter or less word starting with c and a 3/4 letter word, doesnt really matter as we are searching for 9 letters altogether max.bruteforcing 9 letter isnt that hard,plus hive seems only to use words u can find in a dictionary.they also didnt bother me trying couple words.so put that 401k in there,and they will be gone for good.
Activity: 400
im guessing the missing word has only 3 letters,or 4 depending on what the word was where he only left the c
Actually I'm pretty sure he only gave us ten words, if you look closely that "ramp" is actually taken by "cramp" or viceversa. There's even slight discoloration like where he copy and pasted and then tried to use paint to fill in with the same color, but it's a tiny bit off if you look close enough.

Also third wallet had 0 BTC

That third picture is completely unrelated to this sloppy wallet.  It is only a funny picture of the combo of pass phrase where it calls all women dumb friends falling into oceans.  I have a venomous hatred of women, so that combo of words is funny to me.

nothing related.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
so it is jumbled and there is one missing word ??

even if u know the 12th word there are 479001600 combinations??
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073
Too late for me Sad
You made it very easy, just make a dictionaty attack and you do it, few combinations.

Maybe if you put words of random length not in the dictionary?

thx!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Poorly run contest and I think you should figure out a different way of going about this.  The last attempt was not good and this one is off to a very poor start.  Maybe try asking someone with more experience with this for some suggestions or have them run the contest?
Yeah I could do this if you weren't missing one of the words.
Pages:
Jump to: