Pages:
Author

Topic: $50 to $5000 in 489 winning matches - Journey (Read 4986 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Next Bet

UK Horse Racing

14:30 Lingfield Park -  5f 6y, Class 6

My Pick - Bubbly Bailey placed in first 3 - Odds - $1.87

Stake - $7

Hope for the best...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
as you know mate, luck is a factor with betting, without we can't do any betting, but we never get 100% luck, thats why I am trying to do it in this way, parlay.  I dont think, I am that much good in betting to figure out two or three winning bets continuously, some days I do parlays, as you can see in my picks, but that is also limited to 2..., anyway thanks for the precautions...

Well in sport bets with skill and strategy you dont need luck, there are a lot of tipsters that win a lot of money

what strategy or skill are you saying?  Undecided even in a goof form, a big team can lose too, example of Barca lose to Malaga in their home game, and barca is pretty much on fire at that moment Undecided Undecided luck comes in play
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I went through and added up all of your bets, assuming you bet a flat 1 unit per bet, and you'd be down 2 units (there were two games that you never updated if you won or lost so I didn't include those).  If you are just going around every day and blindly betting on a random chalk side of a random sporting event, you're actually paying a higher house edge then if you just bet on some sort of dice game.

Find something you know a ton about, study a lot, make smart bets, bet flat and grow your bankroll. 

Well in sport bets with skill and strategy you dont need luck, there are a lot of tipsters that win a lot of money

Can you mention some of the tipsters who is earning well ? please guide me...
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
as you know mate, luck is a factor with betting, without we can't do any betting, but we never get 100% luck, thats why I am trying to do it in this way, parlay.  I dont think, I am that much good in betting to figure out two or three winning bets continuously, some days I do parlays, as you can see in my picks, but that is also limited to 2..., anyway thanks for the precautions...

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Nomadic storm won already check the result

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/02-03-2015/southwell/result/661401/ladbrokes-novices-limited-handicap-chase

now the total balance is $54.61 I have to back some more.... that I will do soon, yesterday I took some rest, after the tension racing....lol..

you are luck that your bad streak didnt continue, if it continue than probably it will be the end of your journey, id suggest to bet few on favorites with parlay  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nice comeback. Just a suggestion , parlays might be a better option to move your way up now.

Parlays are actually just for suckers unless you have sure shot picks. Otherwise, you will most of the times just keep losing.
Activity: 154
Nice comeback. Just a suggestion , parlays might be a better option to move your way up now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/02-03-2015/southwell/result/661401/ladbrokes-novices-limited-handicap-chase

now the total balance is $54.61 I have to back some more.... that I will do soon, yesterday I took some rest, after the tension racing....lol..

Wow. Lucky man.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I lost 20b also

So the last bet in the Martingale

With $31.28

UK Horse Racing

14:15 Southwell - 2m, Class 4

My Pick - Nomadic Storm - odds - $1.81

Hope for the best

*Tension growing*
Activity: 168
i doubt this will work

I doubt it too. Seems he is already at 31$ from 50 now. SO going up world be hard, unless he goes all in , in most of his wagers.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
i doubt this will work
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
:/ I did warn ya something like would this would probably start to happen. The odds are so stacked against you...
Literally exactly 100-1 with a perfect book!
It doesn't hurt him to try though!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
:/ I did warn ya something like would this would probably start to happen. The odds are so stacked against you...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Quite bad luck, but go on Wink
I lost 20b also

So the last bet in the Martingale

With $31.28

UK Horse Racing

14:15 Southwell - 2m, Class 4

My Pick - Nomadic Storm - odds - $1.81

Hope for the best