Pages:
Author

Topic: ***500 BTC Bounty (Nearly $500,000 at mtgox price) *** - page 2. (Read 6065 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
ponzi
it's not a ponzi. =P FACT. delete that.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Sad effort at getting bitcoins out of people. Be more creative next time, or perhaps just plain ... honest

Nobody is being dishonest.  This is round 2.  Round one sold out months ago and scharmbeck.com is being used actively everyday. There's also a pool if anyone did not know: mineworks.co, where all profits go to SBFS holders. 

Email [email protected] if you would like to join Beta and try it out first hand.

I don't understand the negative reaction to this.  They are giving away half a million dollars two months after people have been using Scharmbeck, and clearly liking it enough to raise the stock from .005 to .04. 

I'm not affiliated with WDC but I use Scharmbeck all the time and it works great.  Everything they are doing falls within Federal guidelines and they've been completely transparent from the beginning.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How can you guys hate on this? They are giving away a half a million dollars!  Go WDC!
Activity: 27
Been holding for a while and will continue. Now just hoping and keeping my fingers crossed....
Activity: 112
The funniest part is that the "service provider" (aka ponzi provider) values itself at 4x the value of the money supply it is providing services for.  That would be like bitpay valuing itself at $50B or PayPal valuing itself at $80 trillion dollars. 

TL;DR:

You're insanely jealous that you didn't get in early.

No worries DeathAndTaxes, I would be too!
Activity: 112
SBFS are above 0.04 now...

Unfreakingbelievable.

Couldn't be happier.  (oh wait, I will be happier when they hit 0.05, and we see those juicy dividends Cheesy )
Activity: 14
on the fence about Scharmbeck being able to deliver?

-stay tuned for SBFS's dividend this Friday paying on Scharmbeck beta activity from 20 December thru January

-watch for launch of new Worldcoin service in the next 2-3 weeks that will make it easy for anybody's Grand Mother to buy Worldcoin (not a naked announcement; will be a fully launched service in 2-3 weeks -- "All hat, all cattle!")

or consider buying at least 1 feeshare to be a part of this cryptocurrency event (perhaps historic)

to the extent that it gets more eyeballs on Scharmbeck and Worldcoin, bashing is fine too.  if Scharmbeck can't survive criticism, it shouldn't have a seat at the table.

we could have hired a high-priced marketing firm to help get more eyeballs on Scharmbeck and Worldcoin, but we considered the 500 BTC bounty to be a more efficient way to get the word out and to reward the community (the prospectors) instead of the establishment (the guys trying to sell the pickaxes and shovels).  we feel good about the decision that was made and have every expectation that anybody invested in Worldcoin and Scharmbeck will appreciate the result.  there is definitely blue sky on the other side of second round SBFS feeshares that people will see very soon.  the rest is just connecting the dots -- and it is ok if you haven't connected all the dots yet and need to go thru a process that involves at least some criticism in order to be convinced.

so the absolute best result for Worldcoin would be:

if you like the bounty contest, tell other people that you like it; and

if you hate the bounty contest, tell other people that you hate it ... but just be sure to mention Scharmbeck and Worldcoin when  you do.    Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Great promotion!  Worldcoin has the best community.  This is super exciting.  I can't wait!

Great! super exciting! best! can't wait! .... just pump it up !
Activity: 16
Great promotion!  Worldcoin has the best community.  This is super exciting.  I can't wait!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sad effort at getting bitcoins out of people. Be more creative next time, or perhaps just plain ... honest

Nobody is being dishonest.  This is round 2.  Round one sold out months ago and scharmbeck.com is being used actively everyday. There's also a pool if anyone did not know: mineworks.co, where all profits go to SBFS holders. 

Email [email protected] if you would like to join Beta and try it out first hand.

Activity: 518
Activity: 2
They are valuing a company out of thin air in 1,000,000 x 0,05 btc (Yes BITCOINS, not cents).

A company with no assets, no strategic patent, product or any kind of monopoly is being valued at a bargain of 50,000 Bitcoins.
You read correctly, nearly $50 million dollars for penny stock company. Take it or leave it.

You guizzzzze are funny.

EDIT: I think someone has watched The Wolf of Wall Street one time too many

Tolega, do you understand how much capital reserve is required for a site like Scharmbeck to operate within U.S. Federal regulation?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
The funniest part is that the "service provider" (aka ponzi provider) values itself at 4x the value of the money supply it is providing services for.  That would be like bitpay valuing itself at $50B or PayPal valuing itself at $80 trillion dollars. 
Activity: 602
I always knew worldcoin was overvalued Smiley

How right you were I bet you never thought you would see those types of numbers along side the name worldcoin did you?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I always knew worldcoin was overvalued Smiley
Activity: 42
Activity: 196
They are valuing a company out of thin air in 1,000,000 x 0,05 btc (Yes BITCOINS, not cents).

A company with no assets, no strategic patent, product or any kind of monopoly is being valued at a bargain of 50,000 Bitcoins.
You read correctly, nearly $50 million dollars for penny stock company. Take it or leave it.

You guizzzzze are funny.

EDIT: I think someone has watched The Wolf of Wall Street one time too many
Activity: 602
We only need to find investors to invest a total of 5000 BTC in a company made out of thin air to get the possibility to have a small chance to make 10% of it.
hmmm.....

I don't any one is going to invest it this it's quite obvious what they are trying to do.
Activity: 196
We only need to find investors to invest a total of 5000 BTC in a company made out of thin air to get the possibility to have a small chance to make 10% of it.
hmmm.....
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
hodling..
Pages:
Jump to: