Pages:
Author

Topic: <$500 ETH. What do you do? - page 5. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:46:38 PM
Do not waste this golden opportunity. this is a good opportunity to buy ethereum and bitcoin. Both Coins are the best coins to invest. after that you just need to be patient waiting and holding the coins you have until the price recovered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 12:40:52 PM
A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

What do you think? Are you buying and hodling? Selling? Discuss.

Buying will be the best option and today Eth is at 480 so it is great to accumulate as etherium is a great project that is going to change the world in terms of Finance in ways we never imagined. This is not the first time that Eth has fallen in price so be patient.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
A lot of people were saying that under $600 price range was a safe buy because they did not know what would happen next, which was a pretty strong drop in ETH since it reached $ 1000. I bought it to reserve, its tendency will probably continue to fall, if it drops to only $ 400 I will definitely buy more because its potential will be very developed. You can wait for more but I think this is a good price to buy
Activity: 773
March 26, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Now a very good price for buying ethereum or any other cryptocurrency. But there are certainly risks that the price may fall even lower than now. So you need to make a very important decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 26, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
The current price of ETH seems to us very low, but a year ago it was even lower. I predict that many people will now be out of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has provoked a drop in the entire cryptocurrency market. But this is a chance for everyone who supports the idea of cryptocurrencies to join the community at a low price. Perhaps speculators will sell a large number of coins and the market will become more stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

You know answer to that question. Ofcourse perfect time to buy I've already accumulated mine but once ETH go down below $400 I will add more and more in my portfolio because I really believe on ETH on their technology and team especially in their community because it is very active.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
March 26, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
The Ethereum now has competitors, which are only at the initial stage, but I believe that this year they will make it more competitive. This Ethereum classic, NEO, Icon, Qtum, Komodo, STELLAR. How do you think they can create good competition?
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
I bought for 535$. And then it seemed like a good price. But now I think that it was necessary to wait. Currently, I really want to see the growth of the course. But until that happens, which is very frustrating. But it's a good time to buy.
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
I am not surprised to see Ethereum at this price. Whoever buys at either <$600 or <$500 has got a good buy, because ETH is one of the best coin i have ever seen. Except you are not willing to hold, then it might not be a good buy. I believe in few months' time the market value of most of these coins will rise and so e might start wishing they had not sold what they had. Holders of Ethereum will be glad they held ETH in their wallets. I am a holder of ETH and i am glad i am still holding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
March 26, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
I think the good action for know is buy bitcoin because Bitcoin have so saturated and the price of Etherum will rise soon. More of people said Etherum is the good coin to invest because have more future than other coin. And plus information about decision of G21 to legalling crypto asset will return new investor.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
I am not surprised to see Ethereum at this price. Whoever buys at either <$600 or <$500 has got a good buy, because ETH is one of the best coin i have ever seen. Except you are not willing to hold, then it might not be a good buy. I believe in few months' time the market value of most of these coins will rise and so e might start wishing they had not sold what they had. Holders of Ethereum will be glad they held ETH in their wallets. I am a holder of ETH and i am glad i am still holding.

I think those buying it now will be rewarded very well as well. And those who bought earlier and decided not to panic sell. Despite the huge dip eth still has a lot of potential imo so it's worth holding
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Situations for those who got ETH all because of FOMO from the bull period of time last December is a hold or loss condition generally for those people who bought at 1000+ USD that is a 50% plus loss, if your going to sell that is a tough decision as it may go up and you may miss the opportunity but at the same time you may cut the loss the damage is the half of your investment, if your going to think of it ETH is still young as it is still emerging and developing, there would be more features and potential that may be added on the future or some good news that will bring the price pumped as high. holding impose some risk but the future rewards are more promising than cutting your loss by selling.
Activity: 139
March 26, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
Just dont panic and still believe that the vale for eth will be up again, because all coin is going down now and the fluctuation is normal, just wait for the good price to sell it, its time for us to invest and buy the coin, so you will get high in the future
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
Only one thing I have to do.It is select a good time to buy Ethereum bags and hodl it till go to moon.I am sure Ethereum will raise very highly.Because ERC20 wallets used new icos and Ethereum can do transactions fast than BTC.

I think that you will also buy it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 26, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Well i am happy that my order set at 500$ went trough. This is the best time to buy, but my unpopular opinion this is the time to buy into the two giants BTC and ETH because all other coins are too risky and when the market will go up these two will have the best gain.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 26, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

I think this is already a chance to invest in ethereum considering its current price. Yes, it could fall more but even with the current price, you are already in favor if you invest in it. This is already and opportunity since ethereum had been high last year and I think as the months goes on it will recover.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I suggest you should buy ETH. cux all altcoin's are down in price. I think the ETH price will recover and they have gain in the future.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 26, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
I think that it wil bounce back. Ethereum is for me one of the safest coins to invest in. The whole market is down at the moment, but I think it wil recover back and we will see Ethereum above 500$.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
Should definitely be a safe time to buy. What's important though is not to panic sell since the markets are still unstable and  just forget about your coins. Come back after some time for a guaranteed profit though.
Pages:
Jump to: