Pages:
Author

Topic: 500 Ghash/s cracked bitcoin miner responsible for huge increase of Thash/s ? (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i ran it in a sandbox and it told me about buffer overflows.

But the other video of using a mini fridge for cooling was cool.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I installed it, why isn't it working?

You are fucked. Better to read, wait, learn, then stand up and walk, BEFORE stepping into a pile of shit. Hope you can survive it. When you get back online and your computer fixed, let us know what you went though.

He is obviously yanking your chain.
Activity: 112
Firstbits: 1yetiax
I just installed it on my miner and now it's not showing up in Slush pool anymore. Also, I saw a splash screen welcoming me to "Zombie botnet" right before my VNC connection died. Weird. Hope it will come back up by itself.

Cheesy

J/k

Dudes, get real! It's real easy to spread sheet like trojan horses and keyloggers if anything that offers you free money or naked women is clicked upon!!!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
greed:    A selfish or excessive desire for more than is needed or deserved, especially of money, wealth, food, or other possessions.
Activity: 54

But it is true!  here is the proof.

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files2/64108/GNOfr9A7.jpg

because you'll believe anything.  Kiss
Activity: 42

Don't worry, it's working.  Wink
Activity: 70
If you believed for more than a second that such a thing would be possible then Bitcoin clearly isn't for you. Seriously.

Use Paypal or something else where you can get your money back after it has been stolen by simple social engineering and a file you shouldn't have executed or a link you shouldn't have visited.

In the meantime I'll continue using Bitcoin because I don't fall for shit like that.
Merit: 1
If anyone actually installed this, let me be the first to say, you are a moron.

For god's sake, if your wallet is on that computer move your bitcoins ASAP.
qed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 51

HIDE YO KIDS

man, sometimes the right thing at the right time, is fucking funny as shit! Thanks TKE406

Its pure Darwinism at work Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If it looks too good to be true, if it sounds too good to be true... etc...

Don't be scammed people. Be wary.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251

HIDE YO KIDS

man, sometimes the right thing at the right time, is fucking funny as shit! Thanks TKE406
Activity: 49

HIDE YO KIDS
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004
i testet in a vmware container and nothings happens even no virus alarm (microsoft security essentials).

but this http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=c422d19fc91f3b3a5a4e9b64e6c89ed4588853117bb06abc5abfd61fb7d9e831-1308721389 thanks @Enzo makes it all clear, its just bullshit!

thanks.
Activity: 42
Just installed it and now my hard drive won't stop working. Wow! It must be all the bitcoins coming in!
Activity: 364
Merit: 251

You are fucked. Better to read, wait, learn, then stand up and walk, BEFORE stepping into a pile of shit. Hope you can survive it. When you get back online and your computer fixed, let us know what you went though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Finding Satoshi
1 virus...?? i'm sures its loaded with a shit tonne more then 1 virus
Result:
9 /39 (23.1%)
1 virus...?? i'm sures its loaded with a shit tonne more then 1 virus
Pages:
Jump to: